PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Sphere 4 Help!

Ifrite
08-01-2005, 09:22 AM
I know i can get the crimsone sphere 4 in guadosalam by first talking to ormi and logos in the living room, the to leblanc in her room, then back to logos and ormi and then to logos's room. then that maechan guy shows up and tels me all stuff. i got this sphere when i was playing first time. (i'm now playing with the NEW GAME+) so where do i get it? none of those guys (ormi & logos and the maechan guy) aren't giving it to me! HELP NEEDED!

boys from the dwarf
08-01-2005, 10:29 AM
your either in the wrong chapter or you already have it from a previous playthrough.

°¿°¿°
08-01-2005, 10:47 AM
well having that said im gonna ask were crimson sphere 9 is at least i think thats the one my friend said i could get it were you fight bahumet in a certan chapter forgot which one but i went there and it wasnt there....

Ifrite
08-01-2005, 11:02 AM
i'm in the 3CH and i should get it in that chapter. They're supposed to give it to me, but they don't. and when you start with the NEW GAME+ you'll lost all the crimson spheres... I need it! i cannot go forward in the game cuz i want to get all the crimson spheres! :(

Tensa Zangetsu
08-04-2005, 12:25 PM
You chose to side with new yevon?