PDA

View Full Version : ^____^

tranvanhieu
08-01-2005, 02:37 PM
Please help me with my problem,it's not really a problem,but it bothered me much.
*In the beginning of disc 3 ,in Laguna sequence,after fighting the ruby dragon(it happened in Trabia canyon,didn't it),our hero see something sparked far out (I could see it,too)! and he asked "what was that?" After that,When I moved my party there , there was nothing,do you know what was it? And did it link with any side quest?
*When I flied Balamd Garden to a big crack near Trabia canyon,Nida said something strange ! I don't understand at all.
I think maybe there was a very huge object buried there (the thing Laguna saw)and for some reason,it disappeared and left a big crack near Trabia! I also think it was Lunatic Pandora!
Can you tell me something about it?

* White Aeris *
08-01-2005, 02:41 PM
the thing Lagunas sees is Lunatic Pandora. it just moving in the distance i think. and about Nida im not sure.. it happened to me to. maybe they just didn't want you to go over there or maybe it is something to do with the Lunatic Pandora? who knows? it might have kinda crashed there of something?

tranvanhieu
08-01-2005, 03:04 PM
Hm there must be an sensesical answer for all this , I think Squaresoft make all that stuffs on purpose!

Sir Bahamut
08-01-2005, 03:25 PM
http://www.geocities.com/aarinfantasy6/guideint8.html

Apparently there was a Lunar Cry there some time in the past. What the Lunatic Pandora is doing there is a good question though. Looks like it's what caused the Lunar Cry there...

Christmas
08-01-2005, 03:28 PM
The crack at Trabia Canyon which Nida comments on is the location of a Lunar Cry of the past.

I reckon this Lunar cry happen before the Centra Lunar cry?

Sir Bahamut
08-01-2005, 03:28 PM
No idea. If it was caused by the Lunatic Pandora(see my edited post), then No, but I guess it's impossible to tell for sure.

Christmas
08-01-2005, 03:41 PM
After reading that stuff, I dun think I can determine whether it is before or after the Centra Lunar Cry.

The guy in Esthar mentioned something about last time it was in Trabia. The "last time" I heard of is 80 years ago in Centra.

If the Trabia lunar cry is before the Centra Lunar cry, then it is more than 80 years ago and if there guy is there to witness it....I dun think he can live that long. But it is also possible he heard it from somewhere.

And if the Trabia lunar cry is after the Centra Lunar cry, that guy might be able to witness it and live to a certain age to tell the tale. But taking the consideration of Trabia garden in that region which was probably build around ten years or so before the game when Squall told Edea about the idea of the garden, the monsters will wipe out the garden if the lunar cry occur around ten years or so before the game.

Hmmm...maybe there is really some hidden stuffs in the game like whatshisname said. What am I saying anyway? :D

Anyway, I guess it is not really important whether the Trabia Lunar cry is before or after the Centra Lunar Cry. ;)

rubah
08-01-2005, 06:40 PM
Wasn't the pandora buried in the ocean at some time?

I think Laguna is looking towards the setting sun in that image, which would be in a westerly direction and maybe towards the ocean? xD

Future Esthar
08-01-2005, 06:59 PM
I saw a huge dark paralelepiped (cube with different dimensions) floating on midair.
And it wasnīt there thereafter.
I also guess itīs the Pandora.
Itīs not just the sunset of course.

Slade
08-02-2005, 08:04 AM
I always thought it was Lunatic Pandora rising from the ocean. As for the Trabia lunar cry.........ummm......i got nothing

Skyblade
08-02-2005, 04:33 PM
Laguna was looking at the Lunatic Pandora, I think that's fairly certain.

As to the crater, I suppose it is from a Lunar Cry, but that doesn't make too much sense. The last Lunar Cry was in Centra, but there is no crater there that stops you from flying through it. If you try to fly into the crater in Trabia, you'll find that you can't. There is nothing like that in Centra, so the idea that it is from the Lunar Cry can be viewed as suspect. Of course, after experiencing this situation in the Highwind in FFVII... :D

Sir Bahamut
08-02-2005, 07:09 PM
Skyblade: If you check the link I posted above, you'll see that there definitely has been a Lunar Cry in Trabia. If we then find a huge crater, chances are that's where it occured.

Reddragon
08-04-2005, 11:25 PM
sorry to interrupt
the link:
http://www.geocities.com/aarinfantasy6/guideint8.html
Why Ward is in the party???
hmm...is that the different version he is playing?

Sir Bahamut
08-04-2005, 11:32 PM
Ward is there or not depending on how many Timber Owl magasines you read up till that point. I believe it works in such a manner that if you have read many, he is not there, but if you read hardly any, he is. Take that with a pinch of salt though, because I'm not entirely sure...

Squall's Gal
08-07-2005, 09:28 PM
wow I'd always wondered about that crater, i never knew what it was........ how cool

Skyblade
08-08-2005, 07:00 AM
Skyblade: If you check the link I posted above, you'll see that there definitely has been a Lunar Cry in Trabia. If we then find a huge crater, chances are that's where it occured.

Ah, thanks. I forgot about that. I kept thinking the last one was the one that hit Centra.

...While I agree that the crater is probably where the last Lunar Cry hit, why can't you fly into it? I still think it's an FFVII reference... :shifty: