PDA

View Full Version : I know this sounds weird..

Dreddz
08-01-2005, 04:04 PM
But Wouldnt you want to live in Midgar ?
I mean, I think its pretty cool place to live
It seems cosy and the Pizza ontop although people say they hate it, I love it
And I prefer the industrial theme instead of semi-medievil settings
And the Cyper Punk attitude and the dangerous lifestyle of everyone I would like

What does everyone else think

Buccura
08-01-2005, 04:42 PM
I'd rather not live in a city where theres a risk of part of it falling on me o__o. I'd much rather go for Junon, or Coast De la Sole =D.

boys from the dwarf
08-01-2005, 05:21 PM
midgar aint that bad but is like to live somewhere not under the plate which is a bit less poor.(if cloud and sephiroth werent around i wouldnt mind being a midgar shinra worker.)id prefer to live in the gold saucer.(i can sleep in the hotel or rent a place in corel and have funat the theme park.yay!)

01Princessguard
08-01-2005, 06:16 PM
Midgar's ok but i would prefer to live like in quiter area like Kalm or look after the chocobos at the chocobo ranch!! :)

Rengori
08-01-2005, 06:26 PM
Hell no! What if a "terrorist" group appeared in your sector?

Dreddz
08-01-2005, 06:28 PM
Hell no! What if a "terrorist" group appeared in your sector?
you run

Fonzie
08-01-2005, 06:46 PM
Um you like kick them in the Face then run like hell!!!

Mercen-X
08-01-2005, 07:06 PM
(if cloud and sephiroth werent around i wouldnt mind being a midgar shinra worker.)
You could just run away when you saw Cloud coming and hope that some guards are aware of Sephy's presence so you can hide.

Ohhh
08-01-2005, 08:12 PM
midgars dirty and polluted and too dark (except aeris's house which is really pretty)
id prefer to live in costa del sol or mideel before the lifestream ruined it, but thats just me ^_^

G SpOtZ
08-01-2005, 11:51 PM
finally princess yuna mentioned the polluted part about midgar haha... thas why i wouldn't wanna live there... but i wouldn't mind living on top of the plate, maybe visitin down under the plate once in awhile. and i would wanna join avalanche. d@mn shinra killing the planet... psh

Glitch
08-02-2005, 07:18 AM
Hmmm... For me, I'd pick Cosmo Canyon... I mean, c'mon... They have the eternal flame! Great for marshmallows!!! :D

Rengori
08-02-2005, 07:32 AM
(if cloud and sephiroth werent around i wouldnt mind being a midgar shinra worker.)
You could just run away when you saw Cloud coming and hope that some guards are aware of Sephy's presence so you can hide.
Or, just stay as non-mad scientist. I didn't see Cloud killing any Shinra scientists other than Hojo.

G SpOtZ
08-02-2005, 09:28 AM
nvm about the avalanche thing. i think i'd wanna be a turk xD

Alive-Cat
08-02-2005, 12:59 PM
Yeah, I'd love to live in Midgar. And the cyber punk thing does rule. I'd soon take over President Rufus.

redxiiii
08-02-2005, 02:49 PM
Um you like kick them in the Face then run like hell!!!
Actually I belive the expression is "kick them in the back and run like hell!!!!!!" lol
And I would hate to live in Midgar I mean c`mon wheres the sunlight huh? I`d rather live in the Gold saucer or Cosmo Canyon. :D

Mercen-X
08-02-2005, 03:46 PM
Midgar? I'd live on the top plate.

Kalm, Junon, Old Corel, Gongaga, Cosmo Canyon, Nibelheim (and if I lived there and grew up during Cloud and Tifa's time, I would totally steal her away from our protagonist), Rocket Town, Wutai, Mideel.

Lady Seifer
08-02-2005, 07:01 PM
Kalm looks pretty nice :love:, also Nibelheim, Mideel and Wutai but Midgar :confused: I donīt think so

Strawberry_Mew
08-03-2005, 12:02 AM
I'd live in Wutai or Rocket Town ^^

Yuffie514
08-03-2005, 12:23 AM
what a dump. the reactors make the air like poison. poison is cool as long as i'm not its victim. i like my watery humble-abode Wutai, even if we face tsunami danger. for those who aren't dead yet and have spent some time in Midgar, no doubt you might be in for a short one due to inhaled poison.

Shoden
08-03-2005, 12:36 AM
probably but not under a plate though

Rengori
08-03-2005, 12:48 AM
Kalm, Junon, Old Corel, Gongaga, Cosmo Canyon, Nibelheim (and if I lived there and grew up during Cloud and Tifa's time, I would totally steal her away from our protagonist), Rocket Town, Wutai, Mideel.
Explain why you listed all these cities.

Rikku X-2
08-03-2005, 02:46 AM
I don't know... I would feel saver if Sephiroth was not around killing

people and all I would but somewhere different in that world mostly I

wanna live in Spria like Rikku!

But then it would be cool to meet Tifa so I don't know.....

:)

Haunted
08-11-2005, 12:06 AM
gold saucer (damned mini-games) or the chocobo ranch for me

Kiraya
08-11-2005, 12:11 AM
Midgar is a little...dangerous. But I'd love to live in Wutai or maybe Kalm.

Cloud Lionheart
08-11-2005, 12:59 AM
I kinda like the dark setting on tha game, but i dont think id be able to live there,i mean, its practicly how we live in this world... sheesh! anyway why not get a random falling highwind and live everywere???

Mercen-X
08-11-2005, 01:51 AM
Explain why you listed all these cities.
Do you mean "explain what's good about living there?"

Kalm: Nice town. Got a few shops, a bar, and nice people.
Junon: Well, I'm not actually sure why.
Old Corel: I'm sure it was a nice place before ShinRa destroyed it.
Gongaga: Mostly to learn more about my twin brother, Zack. *beep*
Cosmo Canyon: It seems like a great place for a constant view of the stars.
Nibelheim: Okay, I just want to get wit Tifa.
Rocket Town: Nice town. Nice people. Home of the rocket launch.
Mideel: Island town. Kind of like Hawaii. Who wouldn't want to live there?
Wutai: I don't know. You explain to me why so many American youths are obsessed with oriental culture.

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 08:51 AM
Mideel: Island town. Kind of like Hawaii. Who wouldn't want to live there?
Wutai: I don't know. You explain to me why so many American youths are obsessed with oriental culture.
i'm in hawaii right now ^___^ i have a house here and i'm going to move by next summer i think but it's gonna be hard cuz right in the middle of highschool u know =(

i'm half asian half american, and i'm not even obsessed with ASIAN culture. "oriental" is used to describe asian foods or items... but mostly foods.
but i agree, a lot of americans (the nerdy types, no offense to anyone) seem to be obsessed with it, it's kind of annoying because i hear a lot of people making assumptions and saying things like they know what it's like, when they really don't know that well. you only know it if you live there for more than a year.

also. mideel got destroyed. good luck dealing with that green stuff everywhere. (saying "green stuff" just makes it sound worse and funnier)

Brian The Pink Shark
08-11-2005, 09:49 AM
apart from the fact that midgar was destroyed by meteor it is also a dark disgusting place to live, i mean what if a hell house decided to come into your house while you slept, scary thoughts people

i'd prefer to live somewhere with chocobos, maybe chocobo bill would give me a job :choc:

Loony BoB
08-11-2005, 09:57 AM
Anyone who thinks that it would be 'totally cool' to live in the slums of Midgar can feel free to go to live in the slums of Indonesia. Then you'll realise it's not as fun as you'd think. Living in shoddy makeshift houses made out of scrap heap metal ain't that fantastic, yo.

Brian The Pink Shark
08-11-2005, 10:01 AM
hey how did aeris mum manage to get such a good house?, if she had that much money then sureley she would have moved up onto the plate :choc:

Loony BoB
08-11-2005, 10:07 AM
Keep in mind she was hiding Aeris from the Shinra/Turks fellas, so it's only logical that she remains in the slums so as to avoid them.

Aidan
08-11-2005, 02:57 PM
you guys are foozies. id rather live in costa de sol. live in that house that i buy every time through the game. you know... the 300k one.

princevodlac
08-11-2005, 03:25 PM
to scared to think of living in side of the world of the ff7 game..

Brian The Pink Shark
08-11-2005, 03:26 PM
to scared to think of living in side of the world of the ff7 game..

yeah id much rather live in the ff9 world :choc:

Aidan
08-11-2005, 04:11 PM
id rather live in VII. more classic. all final fantasies can NEVER match the story of FFVII.

Rengori
08-11-2005, 06:26 PM
What about FFVI?

Aidan
08-11-2005, 06:34 PM
didnt like the story there.

Yoko-sama
08-11-2005, 08:57 PM
Hmmmm..If I lived in Midgar id want to be part of the turks.If I wasnt though I think Id live in Wutai^^

Aidan
08-11-2005, 08:59 PM
id rather be cloud. we all know he had his chances to get laid...

Mercen-X
08-11-2005, 11:29 PM
But he never acted on them.
it's kind of annoying because i hear a lot of people making assumptions and saying things like they know what it's like, when they really don't know that well. you only know it if you live there for more than a year.

also. mideel got destroyed. good luck dealing with that green stuff everywhere.
Responding first to the destroyed Mideel, I'm speaking of living in the world before Sephiroth went psycho. I like the idea of growing up alongside Cloud, Zack, and Tifa.

Assumptions . . . like how so many people believe that everybody (even poverty-stricken senior citizens and 4-year-old girls) knows deadly martial arts if they are of Japanese/Chinese descent. Also, since those two countries are the most widely known of oriental cultures here in America, some people from the Phillippines and Korea and Vietnam are all usually mistaken for Japanese/Chinese.
Have you ever seen King of the Hill?
"So are you Japanese or Chinese?"
"We're Laotian. Laos is a small island nation."
"Um . . . so are you Japanese or Chinese?"

Brian The Pink Shark
08-12-2005, 10:14 AM
id rather live in VII. more classic. all final fantasies can NEVER match the story of FFVII.

do you take that into concideration when you buy a house in real life? i'd rather live in the FF( world because the landscap[es are so much more beautiful :choc:

sephiroth the dark angel
08-12-2005, 04:52 PM
i would like live in midgar think about it buy a sword gocutting shinra's emplies heads of if lots of them came after me i would run like there's no tommorow then come back and call them turtles if they came runing back i would run and hide then trip em up
how cool would that be eh?

Mr. Dardanelles
08-18-2005, 04:38 PM
You can all live the dream of FFVII, if you join Neo-ShinRa.

Final_Heavan_33
08-18-2005, 05:03 PM
But Wouldnt you want to live in Midgar ?
I mean, I think its pretty cool place to live
It seems cosy and the Pizza ontop although people say they hate it, I love it
And I prefer the industrial theme instead of semi-medievil settings
And the Cyper Punk attitude and the dangerous lifestyle of everyone I would like

What does everyone else think
i always thought that too, it IS a cozy feeling and its a really fun part of the game going all around Midgar doing various things, i reackon its probably my favourite, the problem with FFVII is there isnt enough time in Midgar.

Final_Heavan_33
08-18-2005, 05:04 PM
i would like live in midgar think about it buy a sword gocutting shinra's emplies heads of if lots of them came after me i would run like there's no tommorow then come back and call them turtles if they came runing back i would run and hide then trip em up
how cool would that be eh?
SERIOUSLY cool, lol trip em up

kikimm
08-18-2005, 05:06 PM
I'd much rather live in Kalm. That's when the game really picked up for me; I really like that town.

:D

BudSoda02
08-18-2005, 06:39 PM
Aeris' 'mom' got restitution for her husband dying in the war, so she could have a nice place, she just can't get a place on top of the plate because she's not a shinra employee. Me? My place to live in FFVII would be Cosmo Canyon, what a mystical place. Being there before Sephiroth went mad (Nanaki's childhood) and growing up with beings like Nanaki and Bunhagen around would be nice. Plus, it's near Nibleheim, so I could go visit Tifa and Cloud anytime I'd like. That'd be pretty cool.
Thanks- BudSoda02 BudSoda02@yahoo.com