PDA

View Full Version : Super Bosses

Dreddz
08-01-2005, 04:17 PM
Im looking forward to FFXII more everyday, and im wondering what the super bosses will be like
Super Bosses are like my hobbie, I think Ozma was the hardest and Penance was the most time consuming ( training )
Do you think Square will yet again put in a virtually impossible boss
And what do you think it will be/look like
The mega monster/machine bosses are boring me
I want another one like Ozma, just weird
Im pretty sure FFXII will have a break damage limit so I think it will have probably HP in the millions

Anyone else excited

I do have a life

Aphelion
08-01-2005, 05:50 PM
Agreed, gibbi8. The mechanical super bosses are boring...Ozma was cool, and it wasn't impossible to beat without a certain strategy...You could beat him with anything you had at your disposal, and that's what I liked about him...

So, I'm voting for "weak super bosses". I want them to be hard to beat, but not impossible, though I think FFXII will be getting Omega and Ultima Weapons, and they're gonna be some hard ones...Unfortunately. "Call it a hunch."

Ultima Shadow
08-01-2005, 05:54 PM
If Ultima Weapon not is a overpowered super boss in this game, I'll attack SE with nuclearbombs.

Other than that... yes, I would also like to see another Ozma. I would also like a more... complicated super boss with alots of extra stuff in it. For example, it may change weakness during battle and have countdowns to extremely powerful attacks etc.

kikimm
08-01-2005, 11:10 PM
I really don't care. I never go after the super bosses, because that part of games doesn't appeal to me at all. I find it quite boring, and a waste of my time. I'm happy with a "regular" game with no extra stuff/sidequests/super bosses at all, if that ended up happening.

:D

ThroneofDravaris
08-02-2005, 12:37 AM
I want to see Ultima Weapon return as Atma weapon this time round; he would make an awesome optional boss.

And he had better be in an FMV this time (damn you FFVI Anthology!)