PDA

View Full Version : Yuffie?

LifeAsABullet
08-01-2005, 07:29 PM
When and where do I meet up with her on the game? I just got done with my business at Gongaga. Help wanted :D

Tama2
08-01-2005, 07:39 PM
Go to the forest my friend. It's south of Cosmo Canyon. Run aroun there and say the right things.

Sephitachi7
08-01-2005, 07:47 PM
Any forest I believe. After fight do NOT use the save point. Walk up to her and talk to her. When she asks if another round say no, then she asks if scared say petrified. When she ask if you want her to join say yes, and finally say let's hurry.

KoShiatar
08-01-2005, 09:46 PM
And thgen don't panic once you get to Wutai.

Dreddz
08-01-2005, 10:01 PM
I get her in Junon

Mo-Nercy
08-01-2005, 11:34 PM
You can get Yuffie in any forest, but Gongaga seems to be the most likely place. If you wanted to get her early, the earliest you can get her is in Junon.

When you do encounter Yuffie in a battle (she's a ninja with huge shuriken), beat her and then approach her after the battle. Don't go for the save point but go straight to her and start a conversation. Reply thusly:
"Not Interested"
"......petrified"
"Wait a second!"
"......that's right"
"......let's hurry on"

Slade
08-02-2005, 07:57 AM
I get her just before Junon but the first time i ever played I found her on that Goblin Island. Its pretty random. And definatly make sure you say all the right things.....its a pain finding her again (i still havnt learnt)

LifeAsABullet
08-02-2005, 08:06 AM

I am panicking, I don't know what the %^*& just happened!! All my materia is gone and I can't fight worth sh!t :mad2: :cry:

Big D
08-02-2005, 08:55 AM
Just head for the village in Wutai. Yuffie headed there after stealing your materia. Don't worry, things work out:)
Most of the monsters in that area drop those items - Bolt Plumes and whatnot - that let you use a single magic spell.

I always get Yuffie just after leaving the Mythril Mine. She has some fun scenes early in the game, plus it helps to get her as soon as possible if you want her to date Cloud.

Rengori
08-02-2005, 09:16 AM
YOU CAN GET HER TO DATE CLOUD?!?!?!?!?

Big D
08-02-2005, 09:29 AM
YOU CAN GET HER TO DATE CLOUD?!?!?!?!?Sure can. It's a difficult date to get, but it's a lot easier than dating Barret.
I'm seriously not kidding about this. GameFAQs has a whole section devoted to this, explaining how to do it all.

Fireglass
08-02-2005, 10:57 AM
Yeah, I did it a few months ago; you have to follow the FAQ for it almost word for word in order to do it, but its worth it (mostly).
Also, I found that you don't have to complete the Watui events in order to make it work.

Alive-Cat
08-02-2005, 12:55 PM
You should get Yuffie just after you've visited Fort Condor for the first time, and before you go to Junon Harbour for the first time. The forests in which you have to roam around in to find her are in between those 2 villages. There's a small one and a big one.

Alive-Cat
08-02-2005, 12:57 PM
damn, i was a bit late. Yeah, just find her in wutai.

Mercen-X
08-02-2005, 03:48 PM

I am panicking, I don't know what the %^*& just happened!! All my materia is gone and I can't fight worth sh!t :mad2: :cry:
Just save after every few feet of progress, that way you don't have to worry about dying.

KoShiatar
08-02-2005, 10:03 PM
You'll get all your materia back before you can climb the pagoda to get her last Limit Break, so don't worry.

Mercen-X
08-02-2005, 10:47 PM
Do NOT climb to the top of the pagoda if you want to complete all four Enemy Skill materias. Only Materia Keeper (whom you've already killed), Godo (whom resides at the top of the Pagoda), and a Stilva (at Gaia mountain that you can only climb once) use the Trine ability. If you want all four E. Skill materias full, then wait until you've gotten all four materias and equip whatever one DOESN'T already have Trine for Yuffie's battle against Godo. You'll also have to be very careful not to kill him too fast at that point, because he may not get the chance to use Trine on you.

Of course, if you don't care, then you're like any other FF player. Go ahead and fight Godo and receive the Leviathan materia.

Rengori
08-02-2005, 10:52 PM
Couldn't you just equip all four E. Skill Materias when you fight them and get them all at once?

LifeAsABullet
08-02-2005, 10:58 PM
Couldn't you just equip all four E. Skill Materias when you fight them and get them all at once?

Now what the heck is this? I need to turn the game on I guess, I haven't started to climb the pagoda or whatever.

Rengori
08-02-2005, 11:46 PM
Well you can't until you get Yuffie back.

Fireglass
12-09-2005, 07:33 AM
Only Materia Keeper (whom you've already killed), Godo (whom resides at the top of the Pagoda), and a Stilva (at Gaia mountain that you can only climb once) use the Trine ability.

This shouldn't prove troublesome if he's already learned "Beta" from the Midgar Zolom in the swamp after leaving Chocobo Ranch.

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
12-09-2005, 09:57 AM
forest

Neco Arc
12-09-2005, 10:34 AM
best to climb the pagoda during disk 2...

if you have trine on any other materia, you won't be able to learn trine it on the last e-skill materia, if you have all of them attached... Well in my version I couldn't...

Randgris
12-12-2005, 05:29 AM
Any forest I believe. After fight do NOT use the save point. Walk up to her and talk to her. When she asks if another round say no, then she asks if scared say petrified. When she ask if you want her to join say yes, and finally say let's hurry.
Just to add If you open your Menu, she'll disappear and you'll lose gil (100 gil i think)

The answers have a pattern:
1. 2nd Option
2. 1st Option
3. 2nd Option
4. 1st Option

chronic_Maniac
12-12-2005, 06:11 AM
The first chance you have to get yuffie is right before you go to junon. She lye's within any forest the forest.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-12-2005, 11:31 AM
u can get her in any forest anywhere on the world map, except the one on the northern continent (near bone village). the monsters near wutai after your materia has been stolen also drop X-potions, which will be useful in the upcoming boss battle in which u hav no materia :(