PDA

View Full Version : Suikoden III help

Blue_Mage
08-01-2005, 08:20 PM
Im in Tomas' story right now & I have to fight Giliam in a duel. I keep loosing, how do I beat him?

Erdrick Holmes
08-01-2005, 08:27 PM
Don't beat him with Thomas. Beat him with Geddoe. Just play one of Geddoe's chapters and you'll win easily. You do realize you don't have to play Thomas's chapters, right?

Blue_Mage
08-01-2005, 08:42 PM
Ok, then how do I end the chapter? How do I return to the TSS? I want to move on the Geddoe.

Erdrick Holmes
08-02-2005, 05:00 AM
I don't remember much. Just do whatever you're supposed to do but avoid the spot where you fight Gallume with Thomas. Then start a chapter with Geddoe, run all the way over there, and duel him. You'll win without any trouble.

Oh, when you get to the end of chapter three with all 3 characters, PM me.

Jebus
08-02-2005, 05:16 AM
He's not that hard to beat. It just takes forever.

Watch what he says. It indicates what he's going to do. Defend when he attacks, attack when he DBs, etc. Or if you want, go to gamefaqs.com and look up a duel script. It'll tell you what he does when he says something.

Black Mage
08-02-2005, 07:11 AM
Duels are generally pretty easy. Like Jebus said, it's all based on what they say. Read it, and pick the most logical move.

And if it's your first time playing the game, do Thomas' chapters. It adds plenty of story.

Erdrick Holmes
08-02-2005, 01:15 PM
Jebus, you got that wrong, deathblow when he attacks, attack when he defends, and defend when he deathblows.

Raistlin
08-02-2005, 04:00 PM
Yeah, Jebus did get the order wrong.

When he attacks: Deathblow
When he defends: attack
When he Deathblows: defend

Duels are pretty easy once you get the hang of it.