PDA

View Full Version : need to play ff1 on comp

scalper
08-01-2005, 10:08 PM
listen here i was wondering if n e of you had a link to a site that has a final fantasy game...the original. but isnt a download. i am currently running in safe mode and must stay in safe mode for stupid reasons.if any one has a site it would be greatly appriciated(farfarfar.com wonlt load for me n e more)

abrojtm
08-01-2005, 10:39 PM
You can play FFI on the computer without downloading it? Never heard of that before, if you are looking for emulation sites, try zophar.net and coolrom.com.

scalper
08-01-2005, 10:52 PM
go to farfarfar.com and in the search bar type in final ant it will bring up teh game. let me know if it works for you there... because it stopped working for me

Buster Sword Strike
08-02-2005, 04:02 AM
Its even got number 2! Wow! Their harsh gonna be sued.

scalper
08-02-2005, 02:08 PM
Its even got number 2! Wow! Their harsh gonna be sued.nah if you look at the author you will see it says nintendo.com. i think farfarfar.com bought the rights... but did it work for you?

abrojtm
08-02-2005, 06:45 PM
Hahaha, bought the rights to FFI... right...

No all it did for me was a grey screen. Just go ahead and download the emulator, they were probably forced to take it off of that website due to copyright infringement.

scalper
08-02-2005, 08:36 PM
Hahaha, bought the rights to FFI... right...

No all it did for me was a grey screen. Just go ahead and download the emulator, they were probably forced to take it off of that website due to copyright infringement.did u click on the screen when it was gray? if u did then nintendo stoped lendind the games. it was working really well before.and another thing try and stay open minded it worked once so it can be done btw who r u to laugh u sound like a 12 yr old(that wasnt a question dont tell me your age)

abrojtm
08-02-2005, 08:58 PM
Did you honestly think that Square-Enix would willingly let people play their games for free? We all know that companies are in existence for one thing: money. Not only that, but the original creator of FFI wasn't Nintendo at all. It was Square.

Also, I did click that grey screen a bunch for a long period of time and nothing happened so I figured it didn't work.

P.S. Fifteen (according to your profile) isn't much older than twelve.

scalper
08-02-2005, 10:24 PM
Did you honestly think that Square-Enix would willingly let people play their games for free? We all know that companies are in existence for one thing: money. Not only that, but the original creator of FFI wasn't Nintendo at all. It was Square.

Also, I did click that grey screen a bunch for a long period of time and nothing happened so I figured it didn't work.

P.S. Fifteen (according to your profile) isn't much older than twelve.so u r 12 that explains it... also like i said it was working... nintendo .com gave them the right to put these games on their site.[!]u just think u know everything... grow some balls and [/!]*snip* live up to the truth that ff1 was avilable on farfarfar.com 2 weeks ago...if it was available once then it must be out there on some other site. *snip*[!]so if u dont know another site then stop posing in my thread[/!]

Edit by Bg D: Don't abuse other posters, please.

mostfly3
09-01-2005, 10:15 PM
can someone help me with downloading the game period where do i go what do i do something some1 plez help

Zanuhesu
09-02-2005, 09:31 PM
You'll need an emulator wich as said before you can get at www.zophar.net I tend to use FCEUltra. Then you need the rom but of course its illegal to own it if you do not own the original cartridge yourself but seriously... :rolleyes2
I always go to www.edgeemu.com for my roms. You'll need to register but they have almost every NES,SNES rom I don't know about others cause that's all I play. You will need 7zip for it though. Just google it and it'll come right up.

And scalper, Nintendo does not own the rights to FFI & II, it's SE who owns it, I checked farfarfar... The games are on it apparently and they work but I don't really get how they can do that... aah whatever.. it works for me but Nintendo cannot just sell the rights of games they don't own the rights of to a website... :rolleyes: