PDA

View Full Version : FF VII Remake?

Freya
08-01-2005, 11:45 PM
Ok at E3 and at the recent Square Enix Party 2005 there has been a demo of FF7 for the PS3. They say it's just a tech demo to show offf the powers o the PS3. It's been speculated that they may be making a remake. The graphics look awsome and i hope they do remake it, it might attract more FF fans. They've said that they are not making a remake but, since they have seen a great "awe" in the gamers reaction to the demo they might consider it in the future of Squinx.

What do you think? Think they are remaking it or not? Do you want a remake?

UWAOOOOU
08-01-2005, 11:54 PM
Well Im sure it would be extremely profitable and if you told me there werent people in Square Enix who wanted it I wouldnt believe you but I dont think theyre planning anything just yet. They did do a tech demo of VI and VIII already so the fact that the demo exists shouldnt suggest its going to happen. What does suggest its possible to happen is that Square are making two prequels and two sequels and a re release so it does seem entirely possible despite Square saying they wont remake a FF game if its playable on the current system.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-01-2005, 11:59 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=62199&page=5