PDA

View Full Version : Super Smash Bros. 3 for the Nintendo Revolution

NightShadow
08-02-2005, 02:32 PM
Yes!!! and when I thought It couldn't get any better.Turns out since Super smash bros and Super Smash bros. Melee were such a great hit,they desided to make a third game, for the upcoming consle.Me I enjoy both of the games (speciallly Melee) Zelda/Sheik kicked major ass on that one.Plus It's said to be the best in Four player action.

What do you think about Super Smash Bros. 3.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-02-2005, 02:58 PM
I want to see Pit, Little Mac, King Hippo, Michael Jones, and Zoda this time.

Flying Mullet
08-02-2005, 02:58 PM
Netendio??

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :p

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-02-2005, 03:01 PM
I want to see Pete, Ladel Mack, King Hip Hop, Michael Jackson, and Zorro this time.

omnitarian
08-02-2005, 03:47 PM
If this one doesn't have Wario, I will be endlessly perplexed.

P.S. Captain Olimar too! :aimmad:

Eternal Dark Night
08-02-2005, 03:54 PM
aw man your should of seen the killing spree's i got there i allways used Link plus all the time my cousins come over to double team me with Marth and Roy i've been playing it for well t'ill 2003-2005 godd thing i have a Gamecube right i mean cuz if i didn't well anyways as long as they have Link,Mario,Yoshi,and Samus

theundeadhero
08-02-2005, 05:18 PM
This is great. Smash Brother is definately one of Nintendo's latest best games. I prefer to play the 64 one with Link.

Fithos
08-02-2005, 05:28 PM
i dont think a smash bros. 3 will be that great of a game.

i mean look at other seqals to games and the seqals were never as good as the originals except in a couple of cases.

but i have to say Dr. Mario was my favorite and if you new how to use jiggulypuff it could be really good.

they could make it good, and i really hope they do, but im not going to get my hopes up based on other game seqals.

XxSephirothxX
08-02-2005, 05:34 PM
How often does Nintendo make a bad game, especially with its main franchises? Sure, it happens, but not that often. Even a remake of Melee with added online content and stages would be awesome, but I'm sure they'll add some new characters and hopefully some new moves. I'd like to see Diddy in this one, hopefully equipped with his jetpack and pistols, along with....well, I can't think of any other characters at the moment besides the aforementioned Wario, but I'm sure there are plenty that really should be included in the game.

ljkkjlcm9
08-02-2005, 05:43 PM
i heard that it's going to be an online game which would be awesome.

As for new characters, Wario, Diddy, maybe another f-zero character, Mike from Startropics could be good, Geno from SMRPG, I can't really think of any others right now, but I'm sure they'll come up with some interesting ones, they're is always more pokemon or Fire Emblem characters... maybe Ephraim from the new game, cause he has a lance and they don't have anyone with a lance yet, so that could be cool and he'd be well known even in the US...

THE JACKEL

Lindy
08-02-2005, 06:01 PM
Houston from Super Metroid.

...What?

Shoeberto
08-02-2005, 06:29 PM
http://www.kasuto.net/image/officialart/majora_tingle.jpg

Lindy
08-02-2005, 06:35 PM
KILL IT! WITH FIRE!

Craig
08-02-2005, 06:36 PM

i mean look at other seqals to games and the seqals were never as good as the originals except in a couple of cases.

but i have to say Dr. Mario was my favorite and if you new how to use jiggulypuff it could be really good.

they could make it good, and i really hope they do, but im not going to get my hopes up based on other game seqals.

You really can't go wrong with Smash bros. As long as it's more of the same, with extra characters and a few new things that aren't gimmicky it'll be great as always.

XxSephirothxX
08-02-2005, 06:39 PM
KILL IT! WITH FIRE!
http://cubemedia.ign.com/cube/image/article/561/561917/legend-of-zelda-ad-mock-ups-20041029051901962.jpg
Best Advertisement Ever.

Black Mage
08-02-2005, 08:09 PM

Yeah, good point. Seeing as Super Smash Brothers Melee was vastly inferior to Super Smash Brothers.

I'm sure the new one will be just as good, if not better than Melee.

King Hippo and Little Mac would be great to see. I'd also like to see Poo from Earthbound.

Azure Chrysanthemum
08-02-2005, 09:14 PM
I'd like to see more Earthbound characters in generally, in addition to more Earthbound GAMES.

I'm rather looking forward to online play with Smash Bros., my cousins and I really enjoy the game and we would enjoy such a thing immensely.

MAS82587
08-02-2005, 09:16 PM
sounds like a great game.
i always used falco and i was damn good for a while. when i was playing two of my best cousins, and my lil bro (all very good players), 10 life stock, i had 17 KOs, and only took 480 damage and delt 1700. i was a force to be reckoned with back then...

Spammerman
08-02-2005, 09:19 PM
I wanna see mario with his waterpack from mario sunshine.

SeeDRankLou
08-02-2005, 09:20 PM
*light shines from the sky, choir sings* HALLELUJAH

Yay for that. I some of the new characters will probably be more recent stuff, like Leon Kennedy or a group of pikmin or something of the like.

Madame Adequate
08-02-2005, 09:25 PM
I think the best addition that there could possibly be in a SSB3 would be Captain Olimar. You could command your loyal Pikmin to attack~!

Need some people from Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie, as well.

Craig
08-02-2005, 09:28 PM
I wanna see mario with his waterpack from mario sunshine.

See, now instead of having Mario, Luigi and Dr. Mario virtually the same, Dr. Mario should've kept that set of moves while Mario was the Mario from Sunshine and Luigi was from Luigi's Mansion.

Rase
08-02-2005, 10:11 PM
This may be the one reason I won't be able to wait until after launch to get a Revolution, especially since it's slated to be a launch title and fully online. :love:

DJZen
08-03-2005, 01:26 AM

Those are Rare game, Rare split from Nintendo. Their swan song being Star Fox Adventures *shudder*

They also need an Excite Bike stage, preferably one that's still being made as you're fighting in it, Stanley The Greenhouse Man, the guy from Balloon Fight, an Animal Crossing character and a Pilotwings character. And the guy from Urban Champion. His stage would be tops. Flower on your head = instant smash.

Lionx
08-03-2005, 01:38 AM
Lolo from Adventures of Lolo.....what? its made by HAL so its fineeee Oo.

Del Murder
08-03-2005, 01:38 AM
You should be able to play as a Tetris block.

Erdrick Holmes
08-03-2005, 02:06 AM
I'll bet that SSB3 on the Revolution will have downloadable playable characters, and sence Sega and Nintendo get along well, and that they have plans for the Rev. then maybe Sonic will actually be a download for it.

Agent Proto
08-03-2005, 03:01 AM
That doesn't sound like a bad idea, but unfortunately, I don't think it can be doable.

ljkkjlcm9
08-03-2005, 03:10 AM

Those are Rare game, Rare split from Nintendo. Their swan song being Star Fox Adventures *shudder*

actually though Rare split from Nintendo, Nintendo owns Banjo Kazooie, Rare took games like Perfect Dark...

THE JACKEL

Fithos
08-03-2005, 04:26 AM
I'll bet that SSB3 on the Revolution will have downloadable playable characters, and sence Sega and Nintendo get along well, and that they have plans for the Rev. then maybe Sonic will actually be a download for it.

all though i agree that it would be really cool to have downloadable charecters. i must say that i dont think sonic will ever be included. i think he would make a great charecter. but nintendo wants all their charecters to be nintendo originated. i would like to see some non-nintendo charecters though like some of the ff6 charecters, sonic and tails, and maybe like geno from super mario RPG.

Excelsior
08-03-2005, 05:37 AM
Houston from Super Metroid.

...What?

dude, you frickin ROCK! :D

Lindy wins at life.

DJZen
08-03-2005, 09:02 PM

all though i agree that it would be really cool to have downloadable charecters. i must say that i dont think sonic will ever be included. i think he would make a great charecter. but nintendo wants all their charecters to be nintendo originated. i would like to see some non-nintendo charecters though like some of the ff6 charecters, sonic and tails, and maybe like geno from super mario RPG.

Geno is the only one that Nintendo would use, and even then it's a bit of a stretch. I'd also like to see some more Nintendo villains hog the spotlight. Maybe Dedede, Samus X, Shadow Mario/Koopa Jr., Pokey, the polar bear in speedos, and whatever that thing was in Eggsplode that put the bombs under the chickens.

KentaRawr!
08-03-2005, 11:32 PM
Here is my list of things related to Characters I want to see.

1. More Fire Emblem Characters.

2. Roy with a new Move Set.

3. Ganondorf with a new Move Set. (And a sword.)

4. Another Pokemon Character. (Charmander would be cool.)

5. A slightly faster Kirby.

6. Falco with a new Move Set. (But not too different from Fox.)

7. Wario

MAS82587
08-03-2005, 11:52 PM
Here is my list of things related to Characters I want to see.

1. More Fire Emblem Characters.

2. Roy with a new Move Set.

3. Ganondorf with a new Move Set. (And a sword.)

4. Another Pokemon Character. (Charmander would be cool.)

5. A slightly faster Kirby.

6. Falco with a new Move Set. (But not too different from Fox.)

7. Wario
yes they need wario, but NO DONT CHANGE FALCO!
i will boycott the game if the do!

DJZen
08-04-2005, 07:41 PM
If they bring in Wario they have to bring in Toad. I don't care. They have to.

UltimateSpamGrover
08-09-2005, 06:23 AM
Wart from Super Mario Bros. 2. =/

Fithos
08-09-2005, 08:50 PM
ya, wart.

they had toad. kind of. he was princess (peach) Toadstools b attack

here for a limited time
08-09-2005, 09:02 PM
chakletta from mario and lugi super star saga :D

DJZen
08-09-2005, 11:50 PM
Cackletta was weak. Now the Axem Rangers, that would pwn.