PDA

View Full Version : No Eyes On Each Other For Me=Sex Appeal

Destai
08-03-2005, 02:36 PM
I like being able to say I've been banned from eyes on each other. it makes me feel all big and manly like I have prison scars or something. Anyway have you been banned from eyes on each other before? Do you think you should have been?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-03-2005, 02:37 PM
All it means is that you've been stupid.

Destai
08-03-2005, 02:39 PM
:hat: STFU KAWAII ^^

Meat Puppet
08-03-2005, 02:53 PM
Everytime I post in that no mans land I try to get banned from there. No success yet. (like a weightloss programme)

Cuchulainn
08-03-2005, 02:56 PM
I have been banned and i r hardmanwithstubbleandscars so you're either dumb, direct, enflamed or flamer, action or reaction. You're either ignorant or react bad to ignorance.

You can be many things young pup. I've been banned twice and let me tell you it has completely changed my life. I have grown as a man.

Resha
08-03-2005, 03:20 PM
I've never been banned from there mwahaha. *taunts you all* ^____^ :D

The Jamie Star Scenario
08-03-2005, 03:22 PM
I've never posted in there.
I stick to general chat. I have ventured to the other areas of the forum before like the Final Fantasy section but the people who post there are weird.
I think I might pay that place a visit now, wish me luck.

faster skating penguin
08-03-2005, 03:23 PM
You're right. I want to make love to you RIGHT NOW! Lets go find a bathroom.

DMKA
08-03-2005, 03:24 PM
All it means is that you've been stupid.
You or a staff member.

Dreddz
08-03-2005, 03:26 PM
Its sumin you shud look down on in my eyes..

Destai
08-03-2005, 03:28 PM
I have been banned and i r hardmanwithstubbleandscars so you're either dumb, direct, enflamed or flamer, action or reaction. You're either ignorant or react bad to ignorance.

You can be many things young pup. I've been banned twice and let me tell you it has completely changed my life. I have grown as a man.I posted something like "You sure are gay :rolleyes2 " in response to a number of posts and got banned. AND ID DO IT AGAIN DAG NAM IT

Little Miss Awesome
08-03-2005, 04:01 PM

You can be many things young pup. I've been banned twice and let me tell you it has completely changed my life. I have grown as a man.I posted something like "You sure are gay :rolleyes2 " in response to a number of posts and got banned. AND ID DO IT AGAIN DAG NAM IT
That's the spirit! :love:

Agent Proto
08-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Destai: Hey baby, I've been banned from Eyes on Each Other, wanna ride in my banned-mobile?
Some girl: oooh that's a turn on. I love bad boys.
Big D: *sighs*

Yeah, real appealing. :rolleyes: Personally, I find it annoying if I have that title, as I'll temporarily lose my Former Staff title.

Sasquatch
08-03-2005, 04:44 PM
Since I have no other title, I don't care about it. Of course, that IS my title now. Good times.

I think the only satisfaction I got out of being banned was the satisfaction that came from the post that got me banned. Not from being banned itself.

Hawkeye
08-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Sorry, but youre only kidding yourself to think we actually care whether youre bad or not. We dont

Cz
08-03-2005, 05:04 PM
Never have been, and hopefully never will be.

Rase
08-03-2005, 05:06 PM
I rarely go there, and less frequently make a post. But no, I've never been banned from it, or anything. I'm good like that. :)

edczxcvbnm
08-03-2005, 05:06 PM
I got banned for the stupidest thing. Half the other things I said in there I wouldn't have said a thing but what I said and why they banned me still baffles me.

*goes to eat an aborted fetus*

YUM YUM YUM!

UWAOOOOU
08-03-2005, 05:07 PM
Sorry, but youre only kidding yourself to think we actually care whether youre bad or not. We dontYes because he was serious when he said that.

fire_of_avalon
08-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Destai: Hey baby, I've been banned from Eyes on Each Other, wanna ride in my banned-mobile?
Some girl: oooh that's a turn on. I love bad boys.
Big D: *sighs*

Buttercups wins the internet.

I have been and it was for something mean I said. But I don't regret it.

Sepho
08-03-2005, 05:12 PM
On the web, one has the luxury of not being obligated to provide an immediate response, thus one can use one's head prior to opening one's proverbial mouth. Or one could just not post.

But hey, it feels good at the time.

Dreddz
08-03-2005, 05:14 PM
I personally dont want to be banned from It
I think some of the things I say arent aproprate

I think its a serial Killer, maybe Ted Bundy
But Ive changed now and actually read the post instead of the first line

Resha
08-03-2005, 05:39 PM
Bad guys don't REALLY turn girls on. :rolleyes2:

gokufusionss1
08-03-2005, 05:45 PM
it's nigh on impossible not to be banned from EOEE unless you profess your love for everything and eveyrone.

Psychotic
08-03-2005, 06:05 PM
Eyes on Each Other doesn't deserve me.

Rye
08-03-2005, 06:13 PM
It's probably like scars. Chicks dig scars.

Denmark
08-03-2005, 06:14 PM
Yeah, I rarely go in there.

Although, I have done so more recently. Like, when I don't like the topics in Gen Chat or The Lounge, and Feedback is dead. But I know not to post stupidly in there. Not that I think I post stupidly most of the time, but I'm biased.

ZeZipster
08-03-2005, 07:36 PM
I got banned from Eyes on Each Other when it wasn't cool and you didn't get the shmancy title. Ahh, I remember it like it was yesterday... I made a reference to HOORJ being God and spam ensued.

Shoden
08-03-2005, 07:44 PM
this is teh madness.

Spam = huge sex appeal

Raistlin
08-03-2005, 07:44 PM
I tried to get banned the other day. No such luck.

How <i>do</i> you guys do it?

Destai
08-03-2005, 07:52 PM

How <i>do</i> you guys do it?"Boy ansem you sure are gay :rolleyes2 "

Little Miss Awesome
08-03-2005, 08:03 PM

How <i>do</i> you guys do it?"Boy ansem you sure are gay :rolleyes2 "
:love:

edczxcvbnm
08-03-2005, 08:06 PM
To get banned just call someone a interigation? No thats not right. Ignorant, stupid, retarded, moronic...nope x 4. What was it? Ahhh yes. A hypocrite. Instant ban apearantly. So keep that in mind when you want to get someone banned.

Destai
08-03-2005, 08:08 PM
To get banned just call someone a interigation? No thats not right. Ignorant, stupid, retarded, moronic...nope x 4. What was it? Ahhh yes. A hypocrite. Instant ban apearantly. So keep that in mind when you want to get someone banned.Well thats what I was thinking when I was banned but then I was told it was only for two weeks so I decided it was funnier than annoying.

Cuchulainn
08-03-2005, 08:15 PM
My first ban was for calling a Religious Nazi a moron for saying all non-Christians of his particular Christian denomonation would burn in hell for eternity despite the character of thatr person.

The second will be explained in 2 words;

The Redneck

Again, his ignorance brought out the best in me when he stated homosexuals were 'wrong upstairs' and are more likely child molesters.

I had the opportunity to claim the moral high ground on both occasions and i spat it back at them. I'm a loner dottie..a rebel.

Destai
08-03-2005, 08:17 PM
My first ban was for calling a Religious Nazi a moron for saying all non-Christians of his particular Christian denomonation would burn in hell for eternity despite the character of thatr person.

The Redneck

Again, his ignorance brought out the best in me when he stated homosexuals were 'wrong upstairs' and are more likely child molesters.

I had the opportunity to claim the moral high ground on both occasions and i spat it back at them. I'm a loner dottie..a rebel.Well were they banned also?

Shoden
08-03-2005, 08:31 PM
LMAO i'll keep these in mind filling my mind with hypocritical stuff eh

Cuchulainn
08-03-2005, 08:34 PM
Well were they banned also?

Nope. I didn't warn the thread & they did, like prissy little school teacherlicks. I spit on their morals a second time *drools* er...*spits*.

Destai
08-03-2005, 08:36 PM
Well were they banned also?

Nope. I didn't warn the thread & they did, like prissy little school teacherlicks. I spit on their morals a second time *drools* er...*spits*.Boy that sure is dumb.

Raistlin
08-03-2005, 08:55 PM
To get banned just call someone a interigation? No thats not right. Ignorant, stupid, retarded, moronic...nope x 4. What was it? Ahhh yes. A hypocrite. Instant ban apearantly. So keep that in mind when you want to get someone banned.
But I've done that a lot, too. Still nothing.

UWAOOOOU
08-03-2005, 08:56 PM
But I've done that a lot, too. Still nothing.Did you use smilies?

Raistlin
08-03-2005, 08:56 PM
No, I didn't. I'll try that, though.

-N-
08-03-2005, 08:58 PM
Try stepping around the swear filter, Raistlin.

It's never happened to me before - although I did my time walking the line.

Raistlin
08-03-2005, 08:59 PM
Oh, why didn't I think that? I say "bull/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif" enough in EotW, I should've thought to go around the filter.

Destai
08-03-2005, 09:02 PM
I'll warn you if youd like

-N-
08-03-2005, 09:18 PM
You can't warn him in those forums if you're banned from them, doofus. :p

UWAOOOOU
08-03-2005, 09:23 PM
You can't warn him in those forums if you're banned from them, doofus. :pxD

Destai
08-03-2005, 09:26 PM
You can't warn him in those forums if you're banned from them, doofus. :pOh yeah....A hyuck :p

Cz
08-03-2005, 09:28 PM
So when you're banned from EoEo you can't even see the forums? I thought you were just banned from posting.

Destai
08-03-2005, 09:29 PM
So when you're banned from EoEo you can't even see the forums? I thought you were just banned from posting.
I can see the threads Ive started and I think I can post in them.

Denmark
08-03-2005, 09:38 PM
I'll warn you, Raist.

Yamaneko
08-03-2005, 10:08 PM
An EoEO ban displays a level of idiotic behavior on the part of the banned individual. It also shows his or her immaturity and would most likely, perhaps not directly, but somehow result in the person's failure in the later years of life. Said individuals who try to exalt their banned position to the masses have already set themselves up for a lifetime of disappointment at the lowest depths of our society.

Destai
08-03-2005, 10:34 PM
An EoEO ban displays a level of idiotic behavior on the part of the banned individual. It also shows his or her immaturity and would most likely, perhaps not directly, but somehow result in the person's failure in the later years of life. Said individuals who try to exalt their banned position to the masses have already set themselves up for a lifetime of disappointment at the lowest depths of our society.aw smurf, now I'll never be forum mod :(

Shoden
08-03-2005, 10:53 PM
*ahem* "BUSTED!" lol

you got clamped there your plans have been foiled

Cuchulainn
08-03-2005, 10:57 PM
An EoEO ban displays a level of idiotic behavior on the part of the banned individual. It also shows his or her immaturity and would most likely, perhaps not directly, but somehow result in the person's failure in the later years of life. Said individuals who try to exalt their banned position to the masses have already set themselves up for a lifetime of disappointment at the lowest depths of our society.

Golden Globe winner right there, oh sanctimonious one.

Psychotic
08-03-2005, 11:04 PM
An EoEO ban displays a level of idiotic behavior on the part of the banned individual. It also shows his or her immaturity and would most likely, perhaps not directly, but somehow result in the person's failure in the later years of life. Said individuals who try to exalt their banned position to the masses have already set themselves up for a lifetime of disappointment at the lowest depths of our society.I didn't know you had been banned from EoEO, Yams!

nik0tine
08-03-2005, 11:05 PM
I got banned once for saying "j00 R n00bz!!" or something.

Destai
08-03-2005, 11:54 PM
I got banned once for saying "j00 R n00bz!!" or something.You had it coming.

Shoden
08-04-2005, 12:09 AM
what did you do eh Destai? you think "you gangster" now eh

Shlup
08-04-2005, 12:11 AM
I got banned once, and I don't feel that I would've normally deserved it, but because of other circumstances going on I wasn't bothered about it. I did miss a couple good threads though, that I could only read by logging in as my boyfriend but not post in. :p

Destai

How <i>do</i> you guys do it?"Boy ansem you sure are gay :rolleyes2 "*Hardcore*

-N-
An EoEO ban displays a level of idiotic behavior on the part of the banned individual. It also shows his or her immaturity and would most likely, perhaps not directly, but somehow result in the person's failure in the later years of life. Said individuals who try to exalt their banned position to the masses have already set themselves up for a lifetime of disappointment at the lowest depths of our society.I didn't know you had been banned from EoEO, Yams!BURN

Shoden
08-04-2005, 12:20 AM
wow this is amusing "walk away slowly, nice and easy... RUN AWAY!!!"

thats all i have to say about this thread now so far

Peegee
08-04-2005, 12:39 AM
Of course I have. I spammed EoEo with pg spam once.

Shoden
08-04-2005, 12:43 AM
eoeo bans sound amusing

Del Murder
08-04-2005, 06:09 AM
Most of the eoeo bans are just personal grudges or based on the staff's political stance anyway.

Reles
08-04-2005, 06:23 AM
NEVAR!! I'll haunt this place FOREVER!!!

nik0tine
08-04-2005, 07:43 AM
Most of the eoeo bans are just personal grudges or based on the staff's political stance anyway.
:love: :love: :love: :love:

Destai
08-04-2005, 12:06 PM
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Raistlin
08-04-2005, 01:30 PM
xD

In that case, I should definitely be banned, since I'm spouting by heathen conservative views all over EotW.

...or has the staff turned their grudge against liberals?

DMKA
08-04-2005, 02:58 PM
Since I have no other title, I don't care about it. Of course, that IS my title now. Good times.

I think the only satisfaction I got out of being banned was the satisfaction that came from the post that got me banned. Not from being banned itself.
lol republicans

lordblazer
08-04-2005, 03:37 PM
WEll I got banned from EOEO once because i told a guy this

Go ahead,kill yourself. What are you waiting on.I really don't care

The thing is though lol.I tell people that on the net when they say they are gonna commit suicide.They tend to not do it due to the fact that lol everyone would feel indifference.I mean said other things like lol pussies don't deserve to live if they always run away from there problems.But yeah lol got me banned for 2 weeks.

BTW did that guy kill himself?

DMKA
08-04-2005, 03:44 PM
We should lol start banning lol people who lol abuse the lol term lol lol to such lol a point lol that their lol paragraphs are lol damn near lol unreadable without lol your brain lol hurting much lol.

lordblazer
08-04-2005, 03:56 PM

The Redneck

I had the opportunity to claim the moral high ground on both occasions and i spat it back at them. I'm a loner dottie..a rebel.
Ahh man the redneck pissed me off also so did um some other guy and some chick against Afirmative Action saying its racist and oyu know bringing up the whole arguement of the US gov. shouldn't have mistreated minorities and benefit from slave labor.Some of those companies still alive today due to slave labor.but yeah the only ones against Afirmative Action seems to be caucasins and then they'll say they have a black friend who is against Afrimative Action.Yeah when that emeraldaeris chick said it yeah pissed me off lol.Only because she says some of the dumbest things and talks in circles in most of her debates.

silverpigeon97
08-04-2005, 04:01 PM
so you get banned for flaming the people who were being racist? That makes no sense. What happened to the racists?

Shoden
08-04-2005, 04:03 PM
they got away with it

lordblazer
08-04-2005, 04:04 PM
lol i never got banned form them lol I just said i agree with a certain poster on here when it comes to

The Redneck.and emeraldaeris.

I dunno what happpen to those two though because they just stopped posting.

escobert
08-04-2005, 04:37 PM
I've never been banned NEVER!

Meat Puppet
08-04-2005, 04:38 PM
woah, escobert has the same sig and avatar theme as bert :confused:

Shoden
08-04-2005, 04:41 PM
i got banned from #eoff that good enough?

lordblazer
08-04-2005, 04:42 PM
do you get the kewl title of "no more #eoff for me"?

Sasquatch
08-04-2005, 05:33 PM
Actually, Del Murder, the first time I got banned WAS a personal grudge. Hell, even some people that usually disagreed with me in debates went to the Feedback thread I started and mentioned how bogus it was. And many of the posts I warned that really were banworthy had absolutely no action taken -- things like saying people who support a certain Constitutional right should be shot, comparing people to Nazis (many times), etc. Much worse than saying homosexuality isn't natural.

Ahh man the redneck pissed me off also so did um some other guy and some chick against Afirmative Action saying its racist ... but yeah the only ones against Afirmative Action seems to be caucasins and then they'll say they have a black friend who is against Afrimative Action.

*Raises hand*

A. Being against a racial discriminatory system doesn't make somebody racist.

B. Plenty of honest minorities are against Affirmative Action. It's the ones that expect handouts that support it like it's their lifeline...because, well, they don't have the qualifications to get a job without it.

Lindy
08-04-2005, 05:39 PM
We should lol start banning lol people who lol abuse the lol term lol lol to such lol a point lol that their lol paragraphs are lol damn near lol unreadable without lol your brain lol hurting much lol.
lol internet

Raistlin
08-04-2005, 05:50 PM
lol i never got banned form them lol I just said i agree with a certain poster on here when it comes to

The Redneck.and emeraldaeris.

I dunno what happpen to those two though because they just stopped posting.
I know Emerald Aeris. She is not banned, and I doubt she ever will be. She also wouldn't agree with The Redneck unless he was right(which did happen occasionally).

I also don't know the specific instance where Sasquatch was first banned, so I can't comment on the actual banning. But I do have to say that I agree with him in the scenarios he mentioned.

-N-
08-04-2005, 07:49 PM
I'm against affirmative action and I'm a minority - but please, let's stay on topic and spam more. No one wants to be serious in GC anyways.

Shoden
08-04-2005, 07:53 PM
i'm too boring to get banned from eoeo

crashNUMBERS
08-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Go destai!!

Shoden
08-04-2005, 08:43 PM
Go destai!!

XD!!!!!!

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-04-2005, 08:48 PM
Thread closed for talking crap about Elyse, and I don't feel like just editing the particular posts that did so, and this should stand as a warning, and this thread was pretty pointless to begin with.