PDA

View Full Version : I wish XI was for PS2

darkcloud_100
08-03-2005, 03:32 PM
This FF looks really good but i can't play it because i have a poo computer and can't afford the monthly payments, plus i would not be able to go it much since my familys gone Ebay mad :)

Destai
08-03-2005, 03:54 PM
You can play it for PS2, But it requires an online connection and other confuddling stuffeseses so most people go with Pc.

Miriel
08-03-2005, 04:59 PM
You can play it on PlayStation 2, but just recently FFXI was discontinued for PS2 which means that while you can still play it, it'll just be a bit tricker to get your hands on a copy. And also, it's soon being released on X-Box, so if you had that console, I'd really recommend playing on that rather than PlayStation.

Jalbrean
08-03-2005, 08:47 PM
It's being released on Xbox360. The next gen xbox. Just to clear up any would be confusion. ;)

Vaprice
08-03-2005, 08:51 PM
I play for the PS2 and will soon play for the PC, it's not that hard to get the expansion pack.

But yeah for the PC it's much more convenient to have. Dopnt have to switch back and foprth from keyboard to controller. But it's still easier when your a beginner and dont know how to move or do anything at all on the controller....

Lionx
08-03-2005, 10:42 PM
the PS2 requires the older model that used a HDD to play, you can stilly do it if you can find the requirements. However because of Sony's BRILLIANT plan to introduce thin PS2s, that is no longer possible because the HDD cannot connect to this one. PS3 and Xbox360 are possible new canidates and hopefully Revolution as well.

lordblazer
08-04-2005, 06:16 AM
It's being released on Xbox360. The next gen xbox. Just to clear up any would be confusion. ;)
yeaqh im gonna get it for my xbox360 when it comes out and just uninstall it from my PC to save some space on my harddrive.

darkcloud_100
08-04-2005, 08:47 PM
If it comes our for PS3 ill get it for that, im not that keen on Xbox's. It would be ashame if fans could not get a chance to play this, like me :(