PDA

View Full Version : What`s this...

Wes
08-03-2005, 03:43 PM
When they say someting tidus has learned Warrior. (also diff with other caracters)
Sometimes they also say learned overdrive (is the limit right) but then i dun got that overdrive...

Or is it just that tidus got stronger..??

Flying Mullet
08-03-2005, 03:53 PM
It's another way to fill your overdrive gauge. Go to your menu and check out the overdrive option. You can select how you want your overdrive gauge to fill there.

Tai-Ti
08-04-2005, 10:30 AM
I have him set to warrior, but change to stoic for certain leveling-up reasons. But u gotta give ur ppl the right overdrive mode for them, like, u dont wanna set yuna (at least during normal game play, not beyond final boss) to warrior, or Auron to healer, ect ect.

Big D
08-04-2005, 12:31 PM
Comrade + Triple Overdrive + Overdrive->AP + Cactuar King or Don Tonberry = AP up the wazoo.

'Comrade' ability is the best Overdrive mode for gaining AP; generally, though, I use Stoic - the default mode where the Overdrive gauge fills when the character takes damage.

You gain new Overdrive modes depending on what happens to your team. When a character slaughters a lot of Fiends, you gain modes that raise your gauge whenever that character attacks. Taking a lot of Poison attacks will earn you the mode where your gauge increases when you experience a status abnormality... and so forth.

syun_ukiya
08-05-2005, 02:46 AM
yeh. comrade and stoic for the ap trick!

Fireblade13
08-05-2005, 05:22 PM
Slayer+Tidus+Energy rain+three fiends=Blitz ace