PDA

View Full Version : I Found This Funny....

Dreddz
08-03-2005, 08:34 PM
The fact that Tidus never mentions his name throughout the entire game
I mean, these people follow this guy for many miles, has been in very difficult situations, and even Yuna kisses him, and said she loved him !
How can you love someone you dont even know the name of.. ?
Although the scripting is very clever...

Vaprice
08-03-2005, 09:51 PM
It does not matter if someone has a name. It only defines what the thing is.

For instance your religeon, I've never met god, but I still love him.

You can be any religeon and love your maker without meeting them.

Another thing which you alrrady said is the dialouge and acting, with that clever work you don't need to say his name. And if you love somethiong/someone do you really need to know his/her name? No, you wouldn't, but to kno wsomeones or somethings name would closen the relationship somehow, maybe?

FF freak
08-04-2005, 01:01 AM

You can be any religeon and love your maker without meeting them.

Another thing which you alrrady said is the dialouge and acting, with that clever work you don't need to say his name. And if you love somethiong/someone do you really need to know his/her name? No, you wouldn't, but to kno wsomeones or somethings name would closen the relationship somehow, maybe?

Sooo a rose by any other name then?

rubah
08-04-2005, 02:21 AM

That's neat xD

I'm sure yuna knows his name. She just never needs to say it.

There's a reason they used a song instead of dialog during The Spring.

If it's possible to love someone without ever meeting or seeing them, working without a name should be relatively easy.

Chibi-Koneko
08-04-2005, 03:31 AM
Well, for one, they are unable to say his name because often people change the name 'Tidus' to what they want.

G SpOtZ
08-04-2005, 06:46 AM
Tidus is a stupid name anyway lol. and if i loved someone, then i would at least WANT to know their name! call em or something, geez. lol

Big D
08-04-2005, 08:01 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=66791

We've already got an active discussion on this topic. One is enough - some people might say it's more than enough:p

I'll close this one so we don't end up with heaps of different debates on exactly the same issue:)