PDA

View Full Version : The master fisherman

Zendithos
08-03-2005, 10:41 PM
I'm currently having trouble finding the master fisherman in FH.
I know there is a 'hidden ladder' somewhere before the lift, but i can't seem to find it. :mad2:

Could someone plz tell me precisely where it is. A screenshot would be excellent. :D Thanx.

Mo-Nercy
08-03-2005, 11:46 PM
Before you reach the lift, there's a little footbridge. To my recollection, the ladder is just after the bridge.

Don't sue if I'm wrong. But if I am, just walk up and down the length of the screen button mashing X.

Zendithos
08-03-2005, 11:58 PM
w00t found it tyvm :D

Selphie Fan
08-05-2005, 04:56 AM
What is the master fisherman sidequest? :confused:

tranvanhieu
08-05-2005, 09:34 AM
Um
To finish FHM ,you must meet him right after your Garden crash FH and say sorry to him,then he will ask you to meet his pupil(do you know this boy?,he is around FH Junk Shop).Meet him and talk for three or four times(until he make can catch a fish) then remeet the FHM and follow him to the Junk shop you will receive something(maybe a Mega Phoenix) continue follow him to the inn and have some information about Esthar.

liamo
08-05-2005, 12:27 PM
you also get a magazine that tells you about the ring for summoning doomtrain or something i believe took me half an hour to fing that bloody bridge but it was worth to see the damage the pupil does.

* White Aeris *
08-05-2005, 04:13 PM
Um
To finish FHM ,you must meet him right after your Garden crash FH and say sorry to him,then he will ask you to meet his pupil(do you know this boy?,he is around FH Junk Shop).Meet him and talk for three or four times(until he make can catch a fish) then remeet the FHM and follow him to the Junk shop you will receive something(maybe a Mega Phoenix) continue follow him to the inn and have some information about Esthar.
don't say sorry!! say something like "i have no idea" and he will say he likes you and give you a Occult mag ,meeting his pupil is so funny!

tranvanhieu
08-06-2005, 02:25 AM
But I did sorry him and I still received the magazine at well. ^_^

* White Aeris *
08-06-2005, 02:26 PM
But I did sorry him and I still received the magazine at well. ^_^
weird.......oh well!