PDA

View Full Version : real and fake train switching

lockecole
08-04-2005, 03:15 AM
I don't understand! When do I have to run? When do I have to stop? I mean, is it when the guards are below me or by my side? The red or the blue guard? I am confused!

Details, please!

disapointedchild
08-04-2005, 03:52 AM
Its eaisier than its explained. You will get directions once on the mission, and it is really simple.

G SpOtZ
08-04-2005, 05:44 AM
yeah did u pay attention to the plans? lol that's all i needed...i guess it was a little tough the first time i tried cuz it was intense and i felt intimidated by the music and the time limit XD but it's not that much to worry about. plus u get tons of tries if u screw up.

nik0tine
08-04-2005, 07:43 AM
Don't worry about stopping. Nothing ever happens anyway. The sensors don't seem to work.

tranvanhieu
08-05-2005, 10:00 AM
Yup,this mission is pretty easy!
Just don't care about Forest Owl's Plan.
When the mission in progress,just follow Rinoa.
When you have to unlock the train,right after you have control of Squall ,go down and enter one code(slowly but SURELY,you must hear the sound of accepting process before you enter next number)then go up and wait until you can see two guards leave the window below you at ONCE, continue to wait until you can't see them(you don't have to use the checking button at all) (the Blue is two times faster then the Red ,so you will have a chance every 30s-40s)now go down and enter two code(don't act too fast,you may miss,just surely is enough),....
I always finish this mission very soon,due to this method.

sparkie
08-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Yeah it's simple really, but if you mess up..... The guards will kill you!!!! J/k your SeeD rank just goes down. I would just start the game over at that point but that's cuz I'm anal about that kind of stuff. Does anyone know how much it goes down? And what if it takes you like, 10 tries?? Not that I'm that bad or anything... lol.

Skyblade
08-06-2005, 02:32 AM
Yeah it's simple really, but if you mess up..... The guards will kill you!!!! J/k your SeeD rank just goes down. I would just start the game over at that point but that's cuz I'm anal about that kind of stuff. Does anyone know how much it goes down? And what if it takes you like, 10 tries?? Not that I'm that bad or anything... lol.

I didn't think your SeeD rank went down. I just thought you lost the SeeD rank bonus you get if you complete it on the first try...

sparkie
08-06-2005, 03:38 AM
ok i wasn't really sure. just ignore everything i said then. :p

lockecole
08-06-2005, 11:33 AM
I switched trains, but I forgot to post a reply.

ScottNUMBERS
08-06-2005, 12:59 PM
I agree with sparkie, i think it goes down if you don't do to well.

tranvanhieu
08-11-2005, 02:47 PM
Your Seed point in FF VIII is variable,depend on your actions(fighting,judgement,......) and change all the time.
Complete this mission for the first time will give you 100 SeeD points (one LV up),one more try will take away 30 points.

Shadowdeathrose
08-11-2005, 03:11 PM
yeh this is an easy quest if ya really bothered run when u cant see em or when there facing a diff way thts wat i did