PDA

View Full Version : Floating Deaths

Aerolithe
08-04-2005, 04:04 AM
So, lately I've been trying to get my characters some new armour... To do that, I decided to go and unlock One-Eye (the floating eye boss) at the Arena... however, I need to capture 5 floating deaths in order to do that...

I know that the floating deaths can be found in the Omega dungeon, however, after spending about two hours, I managed to find TWO floating deaths... Is there a specific place/room in the dungeon where they can be found? Because I went through the entire dungeon and only managed to find the two...

Thanks in advance,
Aerolithe

boys from the dwarf
08-04-2005, 08:58 AM
all i can say is keep on trying and patience is your feind.to find out what area train in a certain place for a while and see if you find any then move to the next until you find the right area.

Tai-Ti
08-04-2005, 11:19 AM
took me ages to find a Tonsberry in the sunken cave, i found one, and that was all i needed to get the Don Tonsberry, so yeah, i think all u can do, is keep lookin, i found my share just around the save sphere, but there u also run into alot of Zarus's.

Aerolithe
08-04-2005, 01:17 PM
All right, thanks, I'll try near the sphere...

Zaruses don't bother me much, just the Great Marlboros

Fireblade13
08-04-2005, 04:13 PM
I hate Great M.. Yeah I have problems with finding the bird on Djose road.

Aerolithe
08-04-2005, 04:25 PM
All right, managed to find the Floating Deaths (Near the save sphere, as mentioned), now I'm looking for the horned creatures, not much trouble with those, yet, though. (Right now I'm getting the ones in the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth)

Shadowdeathrose
08-05-2005, 08:51 PM
hey wheres the arena ya on about?

tranvanhieu
08-06-2005, 03:34 AM
So, lately I've been trying to get my characters some new armour... To do that, I decided to go and unlock One-Eye (the floating eye boss) at the Arena... however, I need to capture 5 floating deaths in order to do that...

I know that the floating deaths can be found in the Omega dungeon, however, after spending about two hours, I managed to find TWO floating deaths... Is there a specific place/room in the dungeon where they can be found? Because I went through the entire dungeon and only managed to find the two...

Thanks in advance,
Aerolithe
Poor Aerolithe!
you have to know that there is a connection between Omega Dungeon and Inside Sin about monsters in these two places.You can find a Great Malboro(which is listed in OD) inside Sin you can also find Adamantoise (which is listed in InsideSin)in ODungeon
Hahaha when you go inside Sin,you will find that Floating Deaths usually appear as a trio !.

Aerolithe
08-06-2005, 04:33 AM
Heh.. thanks... now that I've beaten it, its good to know :P... Oh well, I'll use it for something else. I knew they were interconnected, but I didn't think that the Floating Deaths were inside sin, too...

@ffking It's in the calm lands, between the al bhed shop and the north exit from the calm lands there's a little passage east into the mountain.

Shadowdeathrose
08-06-2005, 02:32 PM
good 1 tranvanhieu nice no some-one else no's alot about ff 10 to

oh Aerolithe thanks but i new that i thought u ment a proper big arena like a colosem or somat soz

BizzerocitY
08-08-2005, 05:16 AM
I hate Great M.. Yeah I have problems with finding the bird on Djose road.

The Garuda or the Simhar..sgfsg... the pelican ones?

syun_ukiya
08-08-2005, 09:00 AM
encounter in the ray of light..

Shadowdeathrose
08-08-2005, 07:33 PM
eh? pelican thing?

tranvanhieu
08-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Finding 10 monsters each type is a pain work.
But I love this work ---> Let's see if you are a calm or short-temp one!
But I find that each rare-encountering monster have a specific location and almost always appear there!
Wanna know about where is the location of monster??? (^______^)

Shadowdeathrose
08-11-2005, 02:57 PM
go on tell us ya gona anyway

tranvanhieu
08-12-2005, 01:49 PM
I need monster's name!

Pouring Rain
08-12-2005, 03:58 PM
Are there more then 1 Lord Ocho? Cause I'm missing ONE fiend from Kilika and ONE fiend from Mushroom Rock Road and I am so totally POed because I can't find these *bleep* fiends! Wanna help?

Aerolithe
08-13-2005, 02:46 AM
GameFAQs has some good FAQs on the Monster Arena that list every single monster for every location. Just check their lists against yours and you should find the one you're missing.

Shadowdeathrose
08-13-2005, 03:01 PM
yeh theres 4 different ochu