PDA

View Full Version : random guy with hydra humour...

G SpOtZ
08-04-2005, 05:48 AM
if u don't decide to save kid, doc sez a random guy came and delivered the hydra humour. i heard different answers before of who this person was, but what do u guys think? and also, how did that person obtain it?

edczxcvbnm
08-04-2005, 05:52 AM
He obtained it from the main land and if I am not mistaken it is Noris or what ever his face is. The human..with the gun and blond hair. Army. I think his name is Noris. Anyways I think it is explained in one of the endings.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-04-2005, 05:54 AM
Yes, it's Norris, and it's revealed in one of the New Game + endings.

G SpOtZ
08-04-2005, 06:05 AM
OOHH....yeah that's what i heard but never seen the ending O_O... how'd he get out to the mainland and obtain it? and how did he know to come and save kid with it?

that was probably explained in the ending too, right? i should probably just play it rather than keep asking questions lol XD

edczxcvbnm
08-04-2005, 12:58 PM
He came from the mainland.
He just ended up there and happened to have what was needed.

Masamuneˇ1600
08-04-2005, 03:31 PM
The dialogue in the bonus ending relevant to the discussion is as follows.

Norris:Yes, sir!

Kid: Alright, fine... I'll do it. Ya did save me life by getting me the Hydra Humour, I'spose...

OOHH....yeah that's what i heard but never seen the ending O_O... how'd he get out to the mainland and obtain it? and how did he know to come and save kid with it?

We're never told the specifics as to how Norris resued Kid, but its not difficult to devise a scenario. Given his position in the Black Wind, it seems reasonable that Norris might have been given the Humour, as Porre would not have wanted its officers being poisoned. Kid, for her part, was attacked by Lynx in Viper Manor. Norris was already working undercover there, so (especially given his sense of honor and correctness) it's not difficult to see events playing out where he learned that Kid was in Guldove and went there with the antidote.