PDA

View Full Version : anyone know?

Karl
08-04-2005, 09:35 AM
i just was at square enix website and saw the trailers for ff7 advent children, it said it was to be released in the u.s. on september 16th, but i was wondering, is it going to be like for ps2 or what? or is it even a playable game? or a movie? or..... whatever, also if its being released on sep. 16 then y hasnt there been anything about it at game stores or on g4tv (video game channel), and last, what is derge of cerberus or whatever its called?

* White Aeris *
08-04-2005, 09:37 AM
ff7 advent children will be a movie!!! it will have all the same characters from ff7 and the best grapkics ever! and Dirge of cerberus is a ps2 (?) game with Vincent as the main character. i think it also has cait sith without the stuffed moogle! hope i helped!

EDIT: if you want to know more about ff7: advent children check out the theard Official Storyline!

Karl
08-04-2005, 09:43 AM
yes u helped, thanx, but the (?) is saying ur unsure? anyway if dirge of cerberus is a game equivelant of the movie that would be great, and a game about vincent would b kewl, but i wish they would make a game specifically like advent children cuz, well it just seems like it would be better as a game, thanx tho

TheAbominatrix
08-04-2005, 09:45 AM
Advent Children = Movie set 2 years after FFVII, viewable on DVD or UMB formats.
Dirge of Cerebrus = Game set 3 years after FFVII, starring Vincent

* White Aeris *
08-04-2005, 09:53 AM
i put the (?) because i was just thinking if it would be on the ps2 and not the ps3.

TheAbominatrix
08-04-2005, 09:54 AM
It's set for the PS2.

Anaconda
08-04-2005, 02:50 PM
Call me Karl that is an absolutely hilarious sig. Where did you get it? Was it a sneaky snapshot of someone that looks like mr. satan? lol Sorry for not being on topic. Yep what they said above.

Fithos
08-04-2005, 09:32 PM
its been on g4 a couple times. they even did something on it at that big game thing (dont remember what its called.) also you can reserve a copy of it at your gamespot.

MushroomZOMBIE
08-04-2005, 11:53 PM
It's called E3.