PDA

View Full Version : Lucrecia's Cave!?

Rye
08-04-2005, 04:05 PM
I can't find the cave, I know where it's supposed to be, but I can't find it. I think I've found every cave around the vicinity of Nibelheim except Lucrecia's Cave. xD I'd really appreciate an idiot proof map with a dot where it should. Please, can you post it in this thread if you have one? Thank you. :)

EDIT: Okay, I've heard that it's behind the waterfall, but whenenver I leave my Gold Chocobo close to it and try to walk in as Cloud, I can't. My head is a sploding, as I want to get these extra bits out of the way and start the story again.

The Jamie Star Scenario
08-04-2005, 04:10 PM
Use the submarine to get there.

Rye
08-04-2005, 04:17 PM
I was being stupid, I was going from the wrong side of the Lake I think. I got into it this time. So sad. :( Could a CK please close this?

Masamune·1600
08-04-2005, 04:19 PM
There's no way to access the hidden cave via a yellow chocobo. The cave can be reached via the submarine, or by using a Green/Black/Gold chocobo. To reach the cave by submarine, you need to follow a channel in the ocean that generally corresponds to the river leading from the cave area.

Here's the map you requested. (http://www.fantasyanime.com/finalfantasy/ff7map.htm) You can find a yellow dot signifying the ??? (Lucrecia's cave) location southeast of Nibelheim.

sephiroth the dark angel
08-13-2005, 02:16 PM
i still can't understand something where those she go why those vicent lie to herand how can luceria be sephiroth's motherif hewas made of genova

KoShiatar
08-13-2005, 10:19 PM
Lucrecia was Sephiroth's biological, human mother.
Jenova was an alieng being with whose cells the pregnant Lucrecia (and so the unborn Sephiroth) had been injected.
Jenova can apparently control minds, so Sephiroth starts to call her "mother" when his mind snaps.

eestlinc
08-14-2005, 01:36 AM
yea, use the sub. :moose: