PDA

View Full Version : i c u talk about 99.999 hit isn`t 9999 max??

Wes
08-04-2005, 11:29 PM
Well im playing now for 40 hours i can go defeat sin...
but i wanna look around the world a bit ,i hit like 6000 dmg with tidus and others sometimes 9999 ,

but i found ifrit the fire aeon but he hit me with 20000 or 99999 how i get such strong as this i realy though 9999 was max :eek:

(and if i defeat sin is the game ended ? or does it go on,cause i first wanna look around the whole world)

Necronopticous
08-04-2005, 11:31 PM
There is a weapon mod called "Break Damage Limit" which allows attacks to be five digits, thus 99999 max.

Wes
08-04-2005, 11:43 PM
ow is there for everyone ???
or all need a diff weapen of that,or that weapen give every player 5 digits ??

Where i get it :D

syun_ukiya
08-05-2005, 02:30 AM
your celestial weapons give it to you. the only way you can have one is by customizing. you need 30 dark matters to do so in a weapon. but i don't recommend it. dark matters are for ribbon alone. its also a pain getting them. so if you want your characters to hit 99999 get their celestial weapons. also raise their str.

Fireblade13
08-05-2005, 05:28 PM
Yeah Auron and Yuna are the easiest for getting the celest. Tidus and Lulu are the worst. Look around the forums the explanation of obtaining them is out there. And sin is not the final boss and the game doesn't end .

Galadus
08-05-2005, 06:36 PM
i don't get it couse you said that after you defeat Sin the game doen't end but when i killed him off a got to see a movie in where Tidas fades away becouse he was that dream thing of the fait.
After that a very short movie where Tidus is underwater and a pyefly visits him and he starts to swim, then i get to see THE END. The last save point i've encountered was the wan of Sin-Tower of the dead or something like that. :confused:

* White Aeris *
08-05-2005, 06:44 PM
you might wanna put spoiler tags round that..... :rolleyes2 not everyone compleated the game (well i have but...)

Galadus
08-05-2005, 06:50 PM
And btw, the 2 Aeons (hope i have that it right) Behamut and Anima have break damage limit, Anima has break HP limit to, i have him at 11400 Hp now at 66 hours playing, and i can't find the Magis sisters or whole that temple where their all talking about. And how much Hp has Omega Weapon, i tried him on but boy he's strong, i damaged him about 400.000(can be slightly wong).

Shadowdeathrose
08-05-2005, 06:52 PM
i hit 99.999 with all of my characters without celestial wepons just upgrade your wepons it's easy all u need is some dark matter and some other stuff for break damage limit

Galadus
08-05-2005, 06:53 PM
Sorry for saying the climax then, i don't want to ruin the story for people that didn't finished it yet...excuses(if that is what you mean)

Shadowdeathrose
08-05-2005, 06:54 PM
eh? who hasn't completed it i hve about 50 times over!!!!!

the magnis isters are in a small pasage on the left you have to complete all 4 chocobo games then get on a chocobo and go there, there will b a feather there use that to jump up to a hidden ledge where you with meet another summoner whom u have to fight she has all the aeons u have well just beat the crp out of her aeons and get your reward then carry on abit further to the temple u no the est lol!

o and omega wepon has 1mil hp i just beat him by taking 99k off each time

Do not double and triple post. ~ Leeza

tranvanhieu
08-06-2005, 03:42 AM
i hit 99.999 with all of my characters without celestial wepons just upgrade your wepons it's easy all u need is some dark matter and some other stuff for break damage limit
try to use normal weapon has "Break dam Limit" on a Mimic inside Omega Ruins,then use a celestial weapon on it.
You will see the difference!
You can also try two weapons on others enemies which have high defend.Normal weapon can't deal 99999 dam to those type!
All celestial weapons has something that can break though enemy's armor.

G SpOtZ
08-06-2005, 04:08 AM
i thought tidus' celestial weapon was fairly easy but i haven't played for a REALLY long time so i don't remember. i think his was the only weapon that i got the break damage limit thing on..... hmm. i didn't use it much tho. didnt' need to.

Shadowdeathrose
08-06-2005, 02:38 PM
i just use my normal wepon (equiped with break damage limit)

instead of the celestial wepons (but now i can't use any i completed the game again last night and have started another 1 (i'd like to no if there's a final fantasy rally or somthing like they have those crpy pok'emon rallys (considering final fantasy is much better do they have 1 please reply lol)

Markus. D
08-08-2005, 12:22 AM
Sin isnt the games finale :)... happy days.

syun_ukiya
08-08-2005, 02:45 AM
dark matters are meant for ribbon..

Shadowdeathrose
08-08-2005, 07:07 PM
syun_ukia you need them for break damage limit as well !!! (ACTUALLY IM NOT TO SURE IF YOU NEED EM FOR RIBBON BUT YOU DEFINATLY NEED EM FOR BREAK DAMAGE LIMIT)

syun_ukiya
08-09-2005, 03:04 AM
yeah you do.. but it's a waste to give your characters break damage limit.. ribbon is more impt. than break dmg limit as your celestial weapon gives it to you. you need x99 dark matters for ribbon.. and wasting x30 for break dmg limit is a no no.

Pouring Rain
08-09-2005, 03:06 AM
I used the Celestial Weapons. I had Auron's, Yuna's, Lulu's, And Kimahri's. But I only fully did Auron's and Yuna's. Yuna has Break Damage Limit and I swear it does wonder's with Holy! And Auron's sword is good with Flans. You heard me, Flans. He can kill them with one hit and it actually does thousands instead of those wimpy hundreds. It's okay, but it doesn't have Piercing. But if you have Break Damage Limit, it goes to 99999, if you don't have it, it goes to 9999. Bahumut, Anima, and the Magus sisters have Break HP Limit. The Magus Sisters are in the Calm Lands, and to get to Reminem Temple, you have to use a chocobo, and go over there like your going to Macalania Temple, but just keep on going to the right and you'll see a chocobo feather and then go to the entrance and go across the bridge and you'll see the temple. I'm not gonna tell you HOW to get the Magus Sisters, though.

Shadowdeathrose
08-09-2005, 11:39 AM
we new that by the way (and you should b killing flans in 1 hit by den anyway) even if it's the flans later in the game

Fireblade13
08-29-2005, 09:40 PM
I like double casting flare because ultima has very long cinematics. Has anyone noticed on the status thing if you go to equipment there are ten slots and only 8 are ever used?

Aidan
08-30-2005, 12:17 PM
you can customize a weapon with break dmg limit with 100 dark matters, or soemthing like that.

Shadowdeathrose
08-30-2005, 01:15 PM
60 dark matters - break d limit

silent_ultima
09-04-2005, 07:48 AM
dude
you should really get the Celestial Weapon, as it IGNORE DEFENCE!!. It is a bit tedious to get, but it does wonders to all those fiends out there! Although IMHO, you don't need it to finish the game, the last bosses were too easy for me... but it's a must for those who wished to beat those damn Dark Aeons and Penance. (I for once haven't beat them yet.. :mad: )

Dreddz
09-04-2005, 02:17 PM
Only get all the celestral weopens if you are intended to play game alot. Getting them is ok, but you must train insanely. I was playing nothing else at the time of doing the Dark Aeons/Penance. Doing all nighters. I wasted alot of time. But get them if you want.

KH-Cloudy
09-11-2005, 05:23 AM
Where you get dark matter??i forgot how to get anima so how??

Creed
09-11-2005, 09:44 PM
When you get through to the area to get the ten items you fight Tidus's old man

If you listen to the events oui will understand WTF is going on.