PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X-2 International+Last Mission Game and Stuff

Yuna Braska 19
08-05-2005, 12:24 AM
I copy this of a Shoping site of FFX-2 International + Last Mission.

Yuna and friends rise again when Square Enix ships the International version of FFX-2 on February 19, 2004 after being delayed from January 22, 2004. FFX-2 International is basically the USA version of the game with English voices but Japanese subtitles, text, and menu options only. A gaggle of new game modes also make the new release worthwhile for return buyers.
Two new costume modes are featured in the game: Psychicer - where players may use arcane arts in battle and an "Ultimania Omega" mode. The "Last Mission" mode takes place 3 months after the events of FFX-2 where players take on the Tower of Yadonoki. Although the voices in the FFX-2I game proper are in English, note that the voices in Last Mission are only in Japanese.

A Monster Taming Mode in the game gives players the chance to capture enemy monsters and corral them into the party. Monster hunting is accomplished by laying traps on a world map. Eventually, a hapless beast will fall into your trap and become a guinea pig for your monster raising exercise. Once trained, a monster may be pitted against others in a fighting arena.

Finally, a preview of the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children DVD may be enjoyed.

And I'm really happy that I order my FFX-2 International + Last Mission game of of this site and its not so high price like on other site cause a SALE price is on it.
Only 49$
:)

rikku&painerock
08-05-2005, 02:08 AM
no way i ordered last -mission on monday to but i payed $75 for it :cry: all well anyway i'm still waiting for it :p

Rikku X-2
08-05-2005, 02:23 AM
Your lucky I still can't find FFX-2 International+Last Mission game to buy

*0*

rcabronx
08-05-2005, 02:24 AM
oooooooooh! me wanty dat. :love:

abrojtm
08-05-2005, 05:22 AM
How much does it cost to chip your PS2? (Just wondering)

boys from the dwarf
08-05-2005, 10:57 AM
How much does it cost to chip your PS2? (Just wondering)
money :tongue: !

Markus. D
08-06-2005, 09:51 AM
i love this game, sososososososososososossososososososososossosososososososososososososososososososososossosososososos ososososososossosososososososososososossosossosososso fun.

fiends have there own chapters to play through... all have endings, some are real funny to :)

Shadowdeathrose
08-11-2005, 11:39 AM
kewl i want tht!

Yuna Braska 19
08-12-2005, 12:07 AM
Sure I will put a link here of the site of were I got it.
And I have it here with me ^-^
But I have to Tell you that You got to get a Ps2 from Japan only for it to work so that is what I am saving for now! :mad2:

abrojtm
08-12-2005, 12:12 AM
Oh yea, there are also two (three mebbe?) new Dress Spheres.

Shadowdeathrose
08-13-2005, 02:25 PM
ty yuna braska 19 so wats the link?

Yuna Braska 19
08-14-2005, 08:53 AM
ty yuna braska 19 so wats the link?

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/SCAJ-20068.html

Here is the link!, enjoy! ^__^

Shadowdeathrose
08-14-2005, 01:32 PM
ty wounder if ma par's wil let me buy it?

rikku&painerock
08-16-2005, 06:25 PM
mods sorry of this is spam but yes just got my game x-2 last+mission yes

Yuna Braska 19
08-16-2005, 06:34 PM
Well I already have the game now I'm waiting on the mod chip..

Nick :)
08-20-2005, 10:17 AM
Wow this last Mission looks good. What is it? Is it X-2 but with Extras?

Rikku X-2
08-21-2005, 12:00 AM

I know! it's a cool game!

Yuna Braska 19
08-21-2005, 12:01 AM

Yuna and friends rise again when Square Enix ships the International version of FFX-2 on February 19, 2004 after being delayed from January 22, 2004. FFX-2 International is basically the USA version of the game with English voices but Japanese subtitles, text, and menu options only. A gaggle of new game modes also make the new release worthwhile for return buyers.
Two new costume modes are featured in the game: Psychicer - where players may use arcane arts in battle and an "Ultimania Omega" mode. The "Last Mission" mode takes place 3 months after the events of FFX-2 where players take on the Tower of Yadonoki. Although the voices in the FFX-2I game proper are in English, note that the voices in Last Mission are only in Japanese.

A Monster Taming Mode in the game gives players the chance to capture enemy monsters and corral them into the party. Monster hunting is accomplished by laying traps on a world map. Eventually, a hapless beast will fall into your trap and become a guinea pig for your monster raising exercise. Once trained, a monster may be pitted against others in a fighting arena.

Finally, a preview of the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children DVD may be enjoyed.

Well I think so I have to play the game to see. ^__^

Yuna Braska 19
08-23-2005, 12:46 AM
Does anyone know about the game?
Does anyone own it? cause I have to buy another pease for the mod chip and ps2 so I can play last mission....
>.<