PDA

View Full Version : sequels and movies

Karl
08-05-2005, 02:23 AM
ok here's the thing, ff10 got a sequal and excuse my stars but thats just bull****, ff10 was fine and resolved, ff7 is going to have a movie which i am looking forward to and i think all ff games (after 6 cuz b4 that they were pretty basic storylines) shouild have their own novel and movie, the game sequel to ff7 is understandable,its about a character who u dont even need to get therefor they have no major part in the storyline and its a character that even tho they dont have much of a part their storyline is rather interesting. i was wondering tho, doesnt someone from ff9 deserve a seqel? more specifically i think that there needs to be a sequel about vivi to resolve the whole topic of the thread called like "vivi at the end possible spoilers" and there should be more of a story behind quina, and maybe the "thing" going on betwee beatrix and steiner

rather long post for me, but my biggest concern of it is that well...
ff10 didnt deserve a sequel like ff7 did (kinda belongs in more than one forum but i hope it doesnt get moved)

Prancing Mad
08-05-2005, 03:49 AM
I agree, 9 was the most sequel-worthy. Like what the heck is Necron? He plans on coming back? What the jazz! It needs one more than 10 did. But let's face it, 10 had a good thing going with tidus and yuna, I mean, who didn't want them to get together in the end? I know I wanted to see them together, and to do that, we either needed multiple endings (wouldn't it have been wicked if the thingy you got from the secret boss in monster arena actually gave another ending? and another boss to get tidus back or something?), eh hmm, or we needed a sequel. Therefore, Sequel

boys from the dwarf
08-05-2005, 10:52 AM
I agree, 9 was the most sequel-worthy. Like what the heck is Necron? He plans on coming back? What the jazz! It needs one more than 10 did. But let's face it, 10 had a good thing going with tidus and yuna, I mean, who didn't want them to get together in the end? I know I wanted to see them together, and to do that, we either needed multiple endings (wouldn't it have been wicked if the thingy you got from the secret boss in monster arena actually gave another ending? and another boss to get tidus back or something?), eh hmm, or we needed a sequel. Therefore, Sequel
i agree that FF9 is the most sequel worthy and as long the crystal isnt once more involved there will be no need for necron to return.P.S.all those who think necron is completely random and unimportant are stupid :tongue: .