PDA

View Full Version : Timber Maniacs in Balamb?

Takara
08-05-2005, 11:51 AM
Okay, according to my Brady Games strategy guide, there should be a Timber Maniacs lying next to the train post in Balamb, yet I can't find it. Is the guide wrong, or do I need to do something specific to get that copy?

liamo
08-05-2005, 12:18 PM
there is one in the hotel but i never seen one near the train or the train post

crazybayman
08-05-2005, 02:17 PM
Okay, according to my Brady Games strategy guide, there should be a Timber Maniacs lying next to the train post in Balamb, yet I can't find it. Is the guide wrong, or do I need to do something specific to get that copy?
Never heard of that one.

* White Aeris *
08-05-2005, 04:18 PM
there is, i just got it today. first go into the train station,make sure there is no train there, go right up to the left hand side (that way <---) and just keep pressing X. its near the train signal.
i can't seem to get the one in the Balamb Hotel! it's supposed to be in the bedroom but i can't find it!!! is it supposed to be on a table in there or something? because there is no table! is it there when you come staight back from your SeeD test??? screen shots please!!!
EDIT: wait i found this on a website:

Balamb, Train Station or 2nd floor of the Inn
do you think it's that you get one or the other?

crazybayman
08-05-2005, 04:45 PM
Balamb, Train Station or 2nd floor of the Inn
do you think it's that you get one or the other?
Perhaps. I've certainly gotten the one in Balamb hotel (I think), but never knew about the one in the train station.

* White Aeris *
08-05-2005, 04:55 PM
well i usally got the Balamb hotel one too.... maybe it is because you can't get it soon after because there is always a train there.

i wouldn't worry about it. i have the same guide!