PDA

View Full Version : airship problem

Simick
08-06-2005, 04:20 AM
Ok, I don't know what the hell happened, but I just escaped from Vector in WoB and I had control of the airship. Before heading to Narshe and the Esper World event, I went back to the Vector continent to go to some of the other towns for fun, I landed the airship, and it flat out disappeared. Didn't fly away, it DISAPPEARED. So then I my stupid ass thought that if I reset the game it would just come back, so I saved! over my file and the ship's still not there, so I'm stuck on the continent. I tried clicking where it landed and that didn't work? Any ideas? Any gamesahrk codes or anything that can bring it back? I've tried looking but can't find any. HELP :confused:

ThroneofDravaris
08-06-2005, 04:33 AM
Sucks to be you...

abrojtm
08-06-2005, 05:07 AM
If it's at all possible to progress in the plot where you are now, then do so. Maybe you'll get lucky.

Sasquatch
08-06-2005, 06:19 AM
Maybe you'll get lucky.

But chances are, no, if you spend all day playing video games. Sorry, that's the way it is.

I'd imagine you're playing a ROM version?

Guitar Woman
08-06-2005, 08:13 PM
The same thing happened to me before the floating continent part. You probably just can't see it. Don't look for it on a chocobo, even if it's inconvenient.

Simick
08-06-2005, 10:18 PM
wuddaya mean, 'if I spend all day playing video games?' And no, it's not a ROM

Sasquatch
08-07-2005, 05:29 AM
It was a joke. Sarcasm. As in, you're never going to "get lucky" when you play video games all day. And I thought you might be playing a ROM because you said something about how...let's see...you tried "clicking where it landed".

Like Guitar Woman said, I don't think you can see it from a Chocobo. But... Is there a Chocobo Stable on that continent?

Slothy
08-07-2005, 02:42 PM
Like Guitar Woman said, I don't think you can see it from a Chocobo. But... Is there a Chocobo Stable on that continent?

It's hidden in a forest on the western end of the continent if memory serves.

Flying Mullet
08-08-2005, 12:46 PM
There are two chocobo stables. One in the forest southeast of Tzen and one in the forest east-southest of Maranda.

MagusBoy
08-08-2005, 11:43 PM
I believe that it goes to the same place as when you went to the continent the first time... near that town that I just can't remember the name of. I could be (and probably am) wrong.

Flying Mullet
08-09-2005, 01:29 PM
Albrook?

Captain Maxx Power
08-09-2005, 03:13 PM
The Zone-eater has eaten yer vessel. Either that or a Giant Squid. I fought off one of these whilst in the Spanish Maine, using only me wooden leg and a small bowey knive as weapons.