PDA

View Full Version : Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu

crashNUMBERS
08-06-2005, 04:21 AM
Anyone seen this?? Oh god. One of my favorite comedy anime's. The first one series (Just Full Metal Panic) is action based but the second one (FMP: Fumoffu) is comdey based I think. Well comedy based or not i love it. I personally think it's funnier than naruto!! This is just so funny in my oppinion. Especially the main character, Sosuke Sagara. He's not your average teen. He's been in the military since child hood and takes things the wrong way to it's fullest. And the female main character, Kaname Chidori. She is supposed to be protected by sosuke from another rebel unit. She can sometimes be stronger then sosuke in any term. The first series however in it's humour factor in my oppinion is OK. But the second series is way better. I say it's a must see for comedy. And remember kids...

First series = Full Metal Panic
Second Series = Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu

And here are their pics... (Obvious to tell which is which)
http://www.animecrossings.com/fmpfumoffu1.jpg

Excelsior
08-06-2005, 07:13 AM
i agree, this show is hilarious. but wait a minute, naruto isnt funny...? :confused:

black orb
08-06-2005, 07:56 AM
>>> The only thing I`ve seen about FMP was a hentai doujin.

Mirage
08-06-2005, 10:23 AM
Naruto isn't much funnier than your average action series :<. I haven't seen Fumoffu, but I've seen FMP.

crashNUMBERS
08-06-2005, 02:49 PM
Download it or something. It's really funny...

Mo-Nercy
08-08-2005, 11:34 PM
FMP: Fumoffu. That homework episode ("With all of one's heart" according to fansubs) is one of the funniest episodes I've watched of any series.

And that dojo fight. Classic. :D *is laughing right now*

crashNUMBERS
08-09-2005, 12:35 AM
Am I confused or are there only 6 episodes?? Ah well. It's still one of my favorites!!

My favorite episode is the one at the art class. Sosuke takes everything the wrong way it's so funny!!

Mo-Nercy
08-09-2005, 01:01 AM
Am I confused or are there only 6 episodes?? Ah well. It's still one of my favorites!!

My favorite episode is the one at the art class. Sosuke takes everything the wrong way it's so funny!!
There's 15. Yeah.

crashNUMBERS
08-09-2005, 01:18 AM
Oh!! XD