PDA

View Full Version : Why do people favour aeris getting stabbed :(

Markus. D
08-06-2005, 09:27 AM
well?

TheAbominatrix
08-06-2005, 10:10 AM
Favor as opposed to what? Her not getting stabbed? Her getting shot? What?

Im glad she got stabbed, she was annoying.

Reles
08-06-2005, 10:56 AM
It makes a good story. And yes, most people think her personality is untolerable. I on the otherhand adore her. <3

Wuggly Blight
08-06-2005, 10:57 AM
I like her too, most of the time I think people are just trying to look bad ass. She asked Cloud for a date, ergo shes a slut apparently, I thought the Victorian times ended 104 years ago.

TheAbominatrix
08-06-2005, 10:57 AM
I like her too, most of the time I think people are just trying to look bad ass.

Yep, because no one can have a valid reason to dislike her.

Wuggly Blight
08-06-2005, 10:59 AM
yup. My god she sat in a cart with Cloud on her OWN! the dirty cow! How rude of her to throw herself like that at him! she must wait and be courted! she deserves to die the slut! *Rolls eyes*

TheAbominatrix
08-06-2005, 11:06 AM
Did I say any of that? I said she annoyed me. That means I think she's a slut how...? Nice job making incredibly stupid assumptions, though. Next time you say you dislike something, I'll assume you're doing it to impress someone else, or because you're jealous. Because that's apparantly the intelligent thing to do.

kawaiileena
08-06-2005, 11:19 AM
Hmm... I favour Aeris getting stabbed because I dislike her (hate is such a strong word). Why I dislike her? She's annoying. Some people would have like her, but I don't. She just makes me feel ill, that's all.

PS: Like TheAbominatrix said, just because I said she's annoying doesn't mean I find her a slut, too, or a whore, or whatever. She's just irritating, that's all. Her personality bothers me so much. :p

boys from the dwarf
08-06-2005, 11:37 AM
aeris is the worst character on the game and i was happy when she was stabbed.i dont know what the other characters are so upset about and anyway she has to die or else sphiroth would have won the fight at the end and killled you all and stuff.

kawaiileena
08-06-2005, 11:47 AM
Well, not exactly the worst as she helped in some times and such, but still.......

Dark Matter
08-06-2005, 12:05 PM
then I've come to the conclusion that boys like Aeris whereas gals dislike her. :D Those who remains anonymous, I've no idea.

girls are just envious, but that's the most important thing, it's as if Aeris has come into our life. Even when we're not playing games, somehow we feel the existence of her eg sb get annoyed because of her. hmm, she alwasy lives inside my hearts, that's why I love her, how Cloud overcome his weaknesses. Aeris is real, just next to you, praying for you, watching over you. I miss her so very much :(

kawaiileena
08-06-2005, 12:27 PM
Sheesh, it's like you're making it as if she's a real character in human life. But anyways, I totally disagree with the girls getting envious of her, but I respect your opinion anyways, as it is in your point of view.

But in my perspective and in my own insight, I am not getting jealous of Aeris. I would never get jealous of a video game character. Her mere actions just gets on my nerves, that's all. She's just irritating, but not to the point where I get envious of her. Me? Envious of Aeris? Never. :)

Rye
08-06-2005, 12:34 PM
I was glad when Aeris got stabbed, as her personality was incredibly annoying until the end of her life. After she was stabbed, I missed her a bit and liked her, but if I were to play the game all over again, I'd probably dislike her.

Loony BoB
08-06-2005, 12:52 PM
Because she acts like a whore.

Dreddz
08-06-2005, 01:03 PM
Aeris is too uptight, how can people like her ?

kawaiileena
08-06-2005, 01:04 PM
She acts like one, and I agree. But honestly, I don't think of her as one. She just acts like one. Or those these terms have a similar meaning (?)

Dark Matter
08-06-2005, 01:18 PM
Girls are scary, just because sb is annoying, that person should get stabbed, even though s/he is just a video game character. illogical reasoning, what makes the differences between man and woman. Perhaps, a real-world example will help to explain what and how you're thinking, rather than just a word - 'annoying'. Everyone is unique, know more about yourselves through RPGs. - my game philosophy ;)

Sheesh, it's like you're making it as if she's a real character in human life.That's the only reason I love RPGs, not like I'm bored and seeking for excitement.

Because she acts like a whore.So, love means nothing aside from sex.. how come? if every little girl thinks this way, what shall we do?I think our brain has been contaminated.

Aeris is too uptight, how can people like her ?She's worried about you, not just you but everyone. She likes this world, everything, more than her life.

Rye
08-06-2005, 01:28 PM

I'm going to agree with that, but not so much a whore, but that she just would not stop pushing herself onto Cloud. Personally, I think Cloud liked Tifa more because they seemed to be much more comfortable around each other while Aeris was like "AAAAAAAAH CLOUD, DAET ME, DAET ME NOW."

But when she wasn't around Cloud, she was much more enjoyable. It was just how she was around with Cloud that bugged me.

kawaiileena
08-06-2005, 01:44 PM
Hai, I have noticed that. She acts like 'slut-like' around Cloud, always clinging to him... it makes me sick truly. But I have enjoyed using her... while it lasted. :p

Wuggly Blight
08-06-2005, 02:11 PM
And thus comes to my point.

TheAbominatrix
08-06-2005, 02:15 PM
No, your point is that everyone that hates Aerith thinks she's a whore because of stupid little things. I like how you blatantly ignored that most everyone has said that she ISNT a whore, though she behaves a bit like one at times. Your point is that no one has a valid opinion if it differs from your own, because obviously YOU must be right, and everyone else has stupid reasons for disagreeing.

Hate to break it to you Kawaii, BoB, and Rye, but the only reason you guys dislike Aerith is because you're trying to be tough, and no doubt trying to impress someone. Sorry about that.

:rolleyes2

kawaiileena
08-06-2005, 02:17 PM
And thus comes to my point.

She just "acts like one" dude, so chill. Me or some people never said that she is really a slut. She just acts like one. Remember, I enjoyed using her as she is a nice person, it's just that she is too dependent on Cloud and sometimes 'clingy'. Get the point? :rolleyes2

Anyways, to TheAbominatrix: Ne, it's alright. I respect everyone's opinion. But what do you mean by "Being Tough"? Sorry, I'm dense sometimes.

TheAbominatrix
08-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Nah, I'm being sarcastic, imitating Wuggly. According to him we dont have valid reasons for disliking Aerith, we're just trying to be tough.

kawaiileena
08-06-2005, 02:27 PM
Nah, I'm being sarcastic, imitating Wuggly. According to him we dont have valid reasons for disliking Aerith, we're just trying to be tough.

Ohh!! Hehehhe... sometimes, I take sarcasm a little too seriously. Gomen ne. Anyways, I agree with you greatly. :D

TheAbominatrix
08-06-2005, 02:28 PM

Ohh!! Hehehhe... sometimes, I take sarcasm a little too seriously. Gomen ne. Anyways, I agree with you greatly. :D

No worries! It's hard to spot sarcasm in text :skull3:

kawaiileena
08-06-2005, 02:32 PM
Hai, you're right! :p I never really saw that coming... I thought you were really serious. Lol, but then again, that was just me... !!

Markus. D
08-06-2005, 04:28 PM
Aeris wasnt annoying...
but i respect everones personall viewseseses.

Dignified Pauper
08-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Aeris is a bimbo. She went around whoring herself out. Everyone knew that "flower girl" was just a cover. She's the last surviving Cetra and well, guess what, she doesn't do anything cool that Cetra should. Like, she doesn't have any cool powers that everyone doesn't have. She's hardly original. She's just your token should-be-made-into-a white-mage. And her dialogue sucks.

kawaiileena
08-06-2005, 05:07 PM
Aeris wasnt annoying...
but i respect everones personall viewseseses.
She wasn't really all that annoying. But sometimes, she gets a little too far. And I was really annoyed by the fact she once butt in in Tifa and Cloud's conversation....

Wilder
08-06-2005, 06:33 PM
pure sadomasoquism

Kawaii Ryûkishi
08-06-2005, 06:36 PM
http://norbert-x.com/rock/userfiles/Kishi/aersrox.gif

ThroneofDravaris
08-06-2005, 07:11 PM
It’s all to do with sexual tension. Aeris, being seen as a rather pure (arguably) character, could never be seen committing a blatant sexual act, so the next best thing is to see her skewered on a sword. Both intercourse and being stabbed involve penetration, which gives Aeris’ death a sexual overtone. That is one of the reasons why people seem to enjoy her death so much…

Or I could be wrong, who cares…

ZeZipster
08-06-2005, 07:14 PM
It’s all to do with sexual tension. Aeris, being seen as a rather pure (arguably) character, could never be seen committing a blatant sexual act, so the next best thing is to see her skewered on a sword. Both intercourse and being stabbed involve penetration, which gives Aeris’ death a sexual overtone. That is one of the reasons why people seem to enjoy her death so much…

I recommend you see a psychiatrist ASAP.

Rye
08-06-2005, 07:17 PM
Yeah. The thing I thought when I saw Aeris being stabbed was anything but sexual. It was actually thinking a mix of a Neo styled "Whoa" and "Haha, shake it Aeris" because of DMKA's sig. :p

ThroneofDravaris
08-06-2005, 07:18 PM
Meh, I would probably end up skewering her on a sword...

Wilder
08-06-2005, 07:30 PM
killing her with a sword, whoa !, I didn´t tought on that, I´m going to try that with my girlfriend

Mercen-X
08-06-2005, 08:02 PM
Aeris's role in Final Fantasy VII:
Stars . . . after 30 seconds of annoyance from staring at a boring starfield, the first person you see is Aeris. She is the flower amidst rot.
When Cloud bombs the first reactor and meets her on the street, there is an immediate realization. That being that Aeris isn't normal (like the rest of Midgar) and can't mind her own business.
When Cloud falls onto Aeris's flower patch (symbolism), she quickly assigns him the mission of protecting her in exchange for a date. Of course, my guess is Cloud was feeling compassionate 'cause let's face it, he's no Mugen. There's no way he should have accepted that date over money.
When Cloud heads out to find his crew, Aeris butts in and tags along. She makes Cloud wear a freakin' dress when he could have just rushed in and ransacked the place. (he had to take out half Corneo's crew anyway if you didn't impress the Don). Okay, I guess that was partially Cloud's own fault. Sometimes, he's just way too cautious.
Aeris then pretends to give Cloud and Tifa some privacy when, in fact, she's evesdropping on every word and proceeds to insert her invaluable two cents in the conversation.
When Cloud and Tifa rush the tower, it's a double-edged sword that Aeris is around. On the one hand, she saves Marlene (whom you never see again save for at the end), on the other hand, she goes and gets herself caught by the Turks.
Suddenly, Cloud and the others have to rush the Shinra building to save her.
Fastforward to Gold Saucer and Aeris initially totally blows off Barret in his fuming. She acts as if she's the psychological expert in this situation.
Most annoying line (even though it was true): Hey, that's Cloud's line, "It's too dangerous, I can't let you get involved, blah, blah, blah . . ."
I always hated Cait Sith's final fortune after the defeat of the Demon's Gate. Cloudstar-Aeristar. If fortune really was smiling on these two, how the hell did Aeris end up dead?
Why the hell did Aeris run off on her own? Why the hell didn't she move when Sephiroth was coming down on her?

Wuggly Blight
08-06-2005, 09:27 PM
I'm not really intimidated by a screaming child.
Of course she was clingly to cloud, seeing how the Turks was after her would do that, especially when she has had past scenes with them and her mother, its stupid to call a fictional character slutty because shes clingly, In that case most of us must be real hookers by now.

Anyway, why didnt see move? Lord knows, maybe she didnt see him or was still praying, even if she did fall sideways in a flash of genius, she would still get decapated when he simply waves his sword sideways.

Darth Tjador
08-06-2005, 09:31 PM
maybe they hate her?

TheAbominatrix
08-06-2005, 10:42 PM
I'm not really intimidated by a screaming child.
Of course she was clingly to cloud, seeing how the Turks was after her would do that, especially when she has had past scenes with them and her mother, its stupid to call a fictional character slutty because shes clingly, In that case most of us must be real hookers by now.

Anyway, why didnt see move? Lord knows, maybe she didnt see him or was still praying, even if she did fall sideways in a flash of genius, she would still get decapated when he simply waves his sword sideways.

Screaming child? How cute! Good idea ignoring everything leena and I have said about our views on her, and just focus on that one little word. I didnt except anything less from you, and you've yet to disappoint me.

Wuggly Blight
08-06-2005, 11:28 PM
there there, you can scream until you turn blue my friend, no point in having a tanturm because someone has a diffrent opinon, I'm not changing my view so theres little point in you running of the deep end and having a stroop.

Just try growing up, gasp! yes people do have diffrent views!

TheAbominatrix
08-06-2005, 11:33 PM
First off, I'm not screaming, but continue to think so.

Secondly, that's my whole point of this. It's fine that you like Aerith, but you're going around saying everyone who doesnt is an idiot and just trying to be tough. You may want to practice what you preach about allowing people to have different views.

Wuggly Blight
08-06-2005, 11:38 PM
where did I say they was idiots? I think there just trying to create a image, dont put words in my mouth dear, If saying my view once is preaching, well this must be a extremist place, a forum! I stated my view, your over reacting to a view someone holds over a game and taking it out of context. for god sake, find a hobby.

TheAbominatrix
08-06-2005, 11:41 PM
Oh give me a break. You know it's a term of speech.

So what's wrong with me painting your views to lookk stupid, when you clearly did so for everyone who doesnt like Aerith?

You're amazingly hypocritical. If this is so beneath you, why dont you quit? Nah, just tell me to find a hobby. Right. Haha! This is a lot of fun, please continue.

Wuggly Blight
08-06-2005, 11:42 PM
your making no scence. run along and cause another flame war, Ive not contridicted myself at all, find someone else to bug.

TheAbominatrix
08-06-2005, 11:44 PM
A flame war? Talk about over-reacting.

How am I not making sense? Please tell me so I can clarify. I'm merely pointing out that you basically summed up everyone who dislikes Aerith in an extremely derogatory manner, cheapening their views, so are we not free to do the same to yours?

Wuggly Blight
08-06-2005, 11:47 PM
Only when it turns into a personal attack, Incase it escaped your notice, I didnt flame anyone directly for not following my opinion, unlike what you are doing now. Just quit while your behind and pester someone else, Im sure you can annoy someone else who thinks diffrently to you.

TheAbominatrix
08-06-2005, 11:48 PM
Nor did I personally attack you. In fact, you started the insults. I apologize if any of mine came off as personal attacks, they werent. I attacked your views, yes, but you attacked all of us, and me personally. So again, practice what you preach.

Wuggly Blight
08-06-2005, 11:50 PM
Posting a view isnt bloody preaching, I did not attack you in any way or form, you choice to see it as an attack, just lay off. Midgar is a large city. OH MY GOD IM PREACHING MIDGAR IS A LARGE CITY! I can't figure that logic.

TheAbominatrix
08-06-2005, 11:52 PM
*sigh* Do you not understand the saying 'practice what you preach'? It's a figure of speech. It means to do what you say.

Let's see... you called me a screaming child, and you insuated that, because I dislike Aerith, I'm a moron who thinks she's a whore. By the way, good job ignoring the rest of what I said, as usual.

Wuggly Blight
08-06-2005, 11:56 PM
I did never say moron, check it. If you dont want to be insulted dont attack people, its simple! I didnt attack you for her annoying you, but you took it upon yourself to attack me. In short terms, Dont provoke a flame war because people will flame back.

TheAbominatrix
08-06-2005, 11:59 PM
I said insinuated, and please point out when I've flamed you, as I've already asked you. I insulted your views, yes, but when did I insult you?

I never said people who liked Aerith were trying to be cool or tough, and I never painted them to be idiots. So again, I miss the point where I'm flaming you.

Please actually show me, or dont bother responding.

Wuggly Blight
08-07-2005, 12:04 AM
Nice job making incredibly stupid assumptions,.So what's wrong with me painting your views to lookk stupid,

TheAbominatrix
08-07-2005, 12:07 AM
As I just said, I attacked your ideas. The assumption was stupid, just as I was to assume you liked, say, Tifa because "OMG SHE HAS BIG TITS", that'd be a stupid assumption from me.

I dont understand how 'painting your views to look stupid' is even an insult. It doesnt even imply your views are stupid, it implies that I'm making them seem as such.

So no, I havent flamed you.

Wuggly Blight
08-07-2005, 12:10 AM
You have been offence, and attacked me simply for holding a view, cuaing a flame war and blowing it all out of proportion. And Tifa having big tits isnt an opinon, it must be a fact by now, there so large that there unaturally huge

TheAbominatrix
08-07-2005, 12:15 AM
No one than you attacked us for holding a view. You attacked us for disliking Aerith, saying we were trying to be tough and implying that we're dumb and only dislike her because we erronsiously thing she's a whore. Only one person in this thread said she was a whore, others said that she acts in ways that can be considered whore-like, but that she isnt a whore.

I still have yet to see how I've caused a flame war without flaming anyone.

Tifa having big tits is not my point. Please try to understand what I'm telling you. What if you liked Tifa, say she was your favorite character. Hypothetical situation. Now, pretend everyone starts telling you that you only like Tifa because she has big tits. That's the same as you telling us we dont like Aerith because we think she's a whore. It's belittling our views and being downright rude.

Why do you like Aerith? Well, I've decided it's because you think she's skank, and that that's all you can think. Do you see what I mean? You're the one going around belittling everyone's views, and then getting upset when they say anything in return, and refusing to acknowledge their views, despite the fact that no one has attacked your thoughts on Aerith.

Wuggly Blight
08-07-2005, 12:23 AM
YOU have attacked my thoughts for TWO pages for having a view. I really dont care how you try and justify it, Most of this page has been a flame war, Your looking into things that just are not there to cause a argument, and I wont be apart of your childish arguments belittling people, Yes I think alot of people are following the crowd, hardly a insult of the year now is it? Honestly? no. Was there a reason you suddenly flew into action and started a flame war? "OMG THATS STUPID!" No. there wasnt. When I see posts of "I laughed my head off when she was stabbed!" Well, they may well do, but I dont think they really did, sue me. I'm in no mood for your ego petting, I know people dont like her, its a fact but what you cant accept is other peoples views, there is room for more then one view, it is possible that some people are just following the crowd and I hardly need to to form a flamed assult telling me otherwise.

TheAbominatrix
08-07-2005, 12:27 AM
Despite the fact that I;ve explained myself many times, you refuse to acknowledge it. You refuse to acknowledge that you've been belitting other people's views. So, as I'm sure you'll continue here until you get the last word, go ahead. You're going to think what you want despite what I say, so go ahead. If you want to continue to explain to me how I flamed you (despite the fact that I only called your views on Aerith haters stupid, while you've been mocking Aerith-haters from the beginning), go ahead. I'm done spamming the thread, as my views have been fully expressed.

No matter what I say, you'll ignore it and continue with your "OMG You flamer!" so go ahead, darling.

Speaking of screaming children, eh?

Wuggly Blight
08-07-2005, 12:30 AM
Thats good, but you seemed to of ignored the fact I acknowleged I know people dont like her, swollow your pride, I was done a few posts ago, but you wouldnt quit, Im glad you finally have quit pestering me, I do have better things to be doing afterall.

TheAbominatrix
08-07-2005, 12:36 AM
I didnt ignore the fact in the least. I'm aware you know.

If you have better things to be doing, you'd be doing them, so dont try that bull. Again, PM me if you want to continue, I had to response to this simply to say that, go ahead and get the last word after this.

Wuggly Blight
08-07-2005, 12:41 AM
This isnt to get the last word, Im by no means as childish as you, feel free to take it after this post, Im not going to continue this, I dont see the point and dont want to, that it seems is something you cant understand. I have things to be doing rather then arguing in private messages who obviously, cant respect anyone who doesnt thinks the same as he/her does or holds a higher post then she/he, Feel free to take the last word, Im tired of this spamfest.

Leeza
08-07-2005, 02:55 AM
I'm glad that the two of you finally managed to cease and desist because from this point on it's either kiss and make up or get the hell out of this thread.

ILYAS
08-07-2005, 06:05 AM
If you ask me, the word "whore" is what I'll never associate with Aerith. Too bad I knew Aerith would die before playing FF7 for the first time so it wasn't a shock for me. Aerith is kind of unlike other charactes who are more "normal' than she is (even Red and Caith Sit).
Whore - you're crazy, you now. Did you ever meet a real whore?

TheAbominatrix
08-07-2005, 06:07 AM
I'm sorry, but could you actually read the posts? Only one person said she was a whore. Other people say she has whore-like traits (her clingyness, her 'notice me' behavior with Cloud, etc), but that she isnt a whore.

And speaking of, have you ever met a whore? They can be quite nice.

ThroneofDravaris
08-07-2005, 06:51 AM
So, no one thinks it was sexual tension?

Bah, a pity...

ZeZipster
08-07-2005, 07:01 AM
So, no one thinks it was sexual tension?

Bah, a pity...
You need some new fantasies there bub.

boys from the dwarf
08-07-2005, 11:56 AM
then I've come to the conclusion that boys like Aeris whereas gals dislike her :(
im a guy and i honestly think that aeris is the worst FF character of all time ever and will also always be the worst character of all time ever.

dvo
08-07-2005, 01:22 PM
Ummmm....trying to be noticed shouldn't make someone "whore-like". When someone likes another person, they would want to be noticed. Besides, Aeris was a good character in actual gameplay, you could use her limit break to give the other characters theirs and advance to the next limit levels quicker :)

TheAbominatrix
08-07-2005, 01:30 PM
It's a matter of opinion, certainly. I feel that when someone acts that way to another, constantly grabbing attention (especially when another of that person's admirerers are so near), it can be quite easily to paint them slutty.

As for gameplay, I never used her except when she was needed, but she was as useful as anyone else. FFVII's characters are very interchangable in that respect.

Leeza
08-07-2005, 04:35 PM
I wouldn't say that Aeris's actions were slutty. If anything, to me she seemed to be very insecure and jealous and in need of constant reassurance.

TheAbominatrix
08-07-2005, 04:45 PM
I never thought of it quite like that, but you're certainly right. Though those sorts of feelings are often what leads girls to becoming slutty, getting a sense of self-worth an acceptance through sex. Though of course, I'm not saying that in Aerith's case.

Her behaviour on the whole, certainly not whorish. But some of the things she did made me think "Dont you have any self respect?" Though of course some people would interpret that as her being a strong person, knowing what she wants and going for it with abandon, to me it seems desperate.

I really dont know what the right term is, because, while she craved Cloud's attention to a very disturbing degree (to me at least), she wasnt craving it from anyone else, so that negates the slut thing. I know there's a word for what I'm thinking of, though I cant think of it at the moment. Ah well.

MushroomZOMBIE
08-07-2005, 06:18 PM
Dependant-Needing someone else for comfort.

Is that the word?

TheAbominatrix
08-07-2005, 06:30 PM
Something like that, yes, but a more derogatory term. But dependant will do, thanks :<3:

MushroomZOMBIE
08-07-2005, 06:34 PM
That was actually a type of personality disorder :tongue:

Mirage
08-07-2005, 06:42 PM
"Why do people favour aeris getting stabbed :("
Because FFVII's story would have sucked if she didn't.

G SpOtZ
08-08-2005, 01:07 AM
"Why do people favour aeris getting stabbed :("
Because FFVII's story would have sucked if she didn't.

word.

also, because aeris isn't a real person. like grand theft auto, you kill people without much guilt lol. and sometimes it's just funny, read the other threads about aeris' death...

Dark Matter
08-09-2005, 03:22 PM
I always hated Cait Sith's final fortune after the defeat of the Demon's Gate. Cloudstar-Aeristar. If fortune really was smiling on these two, how the hell did Aeris end up dead?
In order to make the love story even bittersweet and….. :love: oh well, not triangular love story this time, but forbidden ‘love square’ between the dead and living, Tifa, Aeris, Cloud and Zack! Wow! So sweet, I like it! :love: :<3: I thought that will answer the topic as well :love:

Why the hell did Aeris run off on her own? Why the hell didn't she move when Sephiroth was coming down on her?

Aeris eventually understood that they never meant to be together.
I suppose that she wanted to meet Zack; as she could speak to the spirit that returned to the planet. You know? At the Temple of Ancients, the one who spoke to Aeris was no other person than Zack himself! :) Zack was calling on Aeris for help, hmm Anyway, she intended to give Cloud one last chance… praying and waiting for Cloud at Forgotten City, even speaking to him through miraculous dream.

Cloud finally came, but she thought he was going to kill her! She was so frustrated, however, she’d agree with Cloud whatever reason to kill her. But then, Sephiroth butted in…

…. At least, I’ve to think like this to accept the death of Aeris.

Mercen-X
08-09-2005, 06:29 PM
Yeah, some obsessive fanatics who want the Cloud-Aeris combination insist that Aeris and Zack didn't have "real" feelings for each other. What a bunch of idiots to think that Aeris and Cloud are each other's "true love." If this is so, then Cloud should have died at the end of FF7. Trust me, if Cloud didn't die then, they're never going to off him, and obviously Tifa-Cloud is the real thing.
I refuse to believe in a "true love" that results in the death of one and the heartbreak of the other. That's like saying "true love" is what can never be. In essence, saying this says it doesn't exist.
Damn it, I'm rambling . . . :grumble:

G SpOtZ
08-09-2005, 11:50 PM
tifas better than aeris in every way, any way. now if TIFA was the one to die, that woulda made the game really really sucky.

ILYAS
08-10-2005, 10:42 AM
I guess Aerith loved Cloud but she felt 1) Clouds does not have strong feeeling towards her that could be called love, he instead 'cares' about her 2) She herself has an important mission that will probably lead her to death. That might explain her bahaviour.

TheAbominatrix
08-10-2005, 11:23 AM
I think she definitly cared for Cloud, but I personally dont believe they knew eachother long enough to feel actual love. That's just me, though.

kawaiileena
08-10-2005, 11:37 AM
Don't worry, I perfectly agree with you in every way. She cared for Cloud, and I think that is very noticable. Some of her actions were just a little... um... what's the word?? Overboard? Yeah, overboard...

DarkLord
01-31-2006, 03:51 PM
This isnt to get the last word, Im by no means as childish as you, feel free to take it after this post, Im not going to continue this, I dont see the point and dont want to, that it seems is something you cant understand. I have things to be doing rather then arguing in private messages who obviously, cant respect anyone who doesnt thinks the same as he/her does or holds a higher post then she/he, Feel free to take the last word, Im tired of this spamfest.
Sounds like they had fun.
I must say I side with Abominatrix, the argument would have been over a long time ago if Wuggly Blight wasn't so persistant.
Note: I didn't say persistance is a bad thing, but this isn't the place for it... but I must say it was funny reading all that.

Back on topic:
Aeris gave everything to protect the planet, but fell for Cloud and her jealousy made her try to separate Cloud and Tifa. I liked her for not being entirely perfect, but she got annoying sometimes.

Leeza
01-31-2006, 06:23 PM
Please do not revive long dead spamfests.