PDA

View Full Version : "Did you hear all that cat talk? Asuka! Asuka!"

UWAOOOOU
08-06-2005, 01:47 PM
Asuka is my favourite Evangelion character and probably my favourite anime character by far. Wether you hate her or love her I think she was the strongest entertainment of the series. I never laughed out loud at an anime before but she made me laugh several times. So what do you think of her? Hate her or love her?

XxSephirothxX
08-06-2005, 03:05 PM
I hated her until the movie, at which point I felt rather bad for her complete loss of any form of sanity. But when she came out of it and kicked ass, only to get killed, it was pretty awesome.

Even so, there are plenty of female characters out there much more likable and humorous.

Pure Strife
08-06-2005, 03:27 PM
I think the highlight of the series was when she was talking to that Shinji guy and he was staring at her chest. Or something like that.

Either way, I remember very little else that involved her.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-06-2005, 03:29 PM
One time, Georgie Boy and I stayed up all night watching Episodes 8 through 26 of Eva, plus the movie, without stopping. Now, you'd think that would get to be extremely testing, but we made out all right. Throughout the marathon, the one and only thing that ever really got under our skin was that stupid shrieking "Ehhhhh?!?!?!?" sound Asuka makes every time something displeases her.

However, considering Asuka is displeased by something in every single scene in which she ever appears <i>ever</i>, our agony was increased exponentially over time. So screw her.

DMKA
08-06-2005, 03:41 PM
She was a major bitch to Shinji, at times to the point that it actually made me feel angry toward the idea of someone really being like that.

So I can't say I like her all that much.

Primus Inter Pares
08-06-2005, 05:31 PM
http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66866&page=1&pp=30

Despite what ToD says, we all know that Asuka>all

Yeah, she's my fav... you can say she's a bitch to Shiji, but come on, if you knew Shinji... I mean, just look at that hospital scene in EoE, he DESERVED it!

UWAOOOOU
08-06-2005, 05:44 PM
http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66866&page=1&pp=30

Despite what ToD says, we all know that Asuka>all

Yeah, she's my fav... you can say she's a bitch to Shiji, but come on, if you knew Shinji... I mean, just look at that hospital scene in EoE, he DESERVED it!Hardly, She did worse than that and claimed he got what was coming to him when it looked like he was dead after that shadow angel swallowed him up. The only time I can think of I felt more sorry for Asuka than Shinji was when she was fighting the Eva series and Shinji was too busy refusing to pilot Eva than to come to her rescue. Shes still my favourite though.

ThroneofDravaris
08-06-2005, 05:54 PM
She’s not as good as Rei, but I’d do her anyway!

UWAOOOOU
08-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Reis a nice character but she doesnt have much in entertainment because of her lack of lines and action. Heck even Asukas reaction to Rei is entertaining for me.