PDA

View Full Version : Re made/ Respect/ popularity

crashNUMBERS
08-06-2005, 08:37 PM
In EoFF what do you want to be?? Like if you have a bad reputation what do you want to be to change it and gain recognation?? And what do you want to do aswell...

As for me. I wanna gain respect in giving info throughout certain games for others who need help. Not even just game info. Bassically anythng I know that I can help others at. Like nowadays everyone looks up to joel or kishi for info and help. I must admit they both did help me but I also wanna help others. But it's lie everytime I help someone they barely see me as that type of person. So what Im trying to say is that I already have a reputation as something I dont even know I am. So thats what I wanna be. But still be what I am today but at the same time what I just explained...

Rye
08-06-2005, 08:40 PM
Hm, I really just want to be known as a nice person. Though being recognized for my computer graphic-ing would also be very nice. :)

crashNUMBERS
08-06-2005, 08:41 PM
Hm, I really just want to be known as a nice person. Though being recognized for my computer graphic-ing would also be very nice. :)
I think you are really well known for that. Heres a tip. Starry relm does most of the sigs at the sig help. Why dont you do the same. Not as competing but as in like just help out a lot there and I think you'll be known... :)

Sepho
08-06-2005, 08:42 PM
Crash, you seem too overly concerned with being popular and making a name for yourself. The forums are here for your enjoyment, so having fun should be your only priority.

Polyonymous
08-06-2005, 08:43 PM
I would just like to be recognized, it doesn't have to be for anything really. I would hope that it would be something that people would look up to me for.

crashNUMBERS
08-06-2005, 08:43 PM
Crash, you seem too overly concerned with being popular and making a name for yourself. The forums are here for your enjoyment, so having fun should be your only priority.
Whys that?? Whe have I seemed concered with popularity??

Dreddz
08-06-2005, 08:46 PM
I wanna have respect for arguing alot, gotta luv those Music Threads...

Lindy
08-06-2005, 08:47 PM
Like nowadays everyone looks up to <b>joel</b> or kishi for info and help.

Hah. Haha. Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yes, truly, everyone does. Well, maybe, as long as it's just a fighting game, Phantasy Star, Suikoden or Sonic, and even then...

This is the internet, popularity doesn't matter, you're supposed to just have fun.

Then again, the internet is serious business people!

Psychotic
08-06-2005, 08:47 PM
I'd have left EoFF long ago if I was bothered how everybody viewed me.

Lindy
08-06-2005, 09:00 PM
Oh how I can but dream.

crashNUMBERS
08-06-2005, 09:02 PM
Like nowadays everyone looks up to <b>joel</b> or kishi for info and help.

Hah. Haha. Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yes, truly, everyone does. Well, maybe, as long as it's just a fighting game, Phantasy Star, Suikoden or Sonic, and even then...

This is the internet, popularity doesn't matter, you're supposed to just have fun.

Then again, the internet is serious business people!
And when exactly did I say I wanted to become popularity...

Psychotic
08-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Oh how I can but dream.Of me and you naked in a hot tub with the cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation? Oh Lindykins, we've been through this before...

Lindy
08-06-2005, 09:05 PM
As long as I get Picard and LaForge, we're golden.

And Crash, you said you wanted respect, since you split respect and popularity in the title, one could only assume you mean popularity, which it's pretty clear you do anyway.

Psychotic
08-06-2005, 09:08 PM
You drive a hard bargain, but I suppose this means I get Data all to myself...

Lindy
08-06-2005, 09:11 PM
Damn! I forgot Data! His cold and hard, but deeply loving robot grip is inescapable!

Chris
08-06-2005, 09:25 PM
I want my reputation to be as followed: "The only guy who wants to be dominated by Grace Jones... sexually... and otherwise". :D

Spammerman
08-06-2005, 09:25 PM
All I want to be is a good friend to people.

crashNUMBERS
08-06-2005, 09:48 PM
As long as I get Picard and LaForge, we're golden.

And Crash, you said you wanted respect, since you split respect and popularity in the title, one could only assume you mean popularity, which it's pretty clear you do anyway.
Thats just a title. Not trying to get at you. Just saying that I like to earn respect. The popularity part is just for the title. I didnt know what else to name it.. I wanted it to be one of those "Money, Power, Respect" titles...

Spammerman
08-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Crash, just dont respond to the popularity comment.You dont need to explain your reasons for putting it in the title. You also dont need to respond to what other people say.

Lindy
08-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Thats just a title. Not trying to get at you. Just saying that I like to earn respect. The popularity part is just for the title. I didnt know what else to name it.. I wanted it to be one of those "Money, Power, Respect" titles...
Sure, the fact that there's popularity in the title means NOTHING AT ALL.

You let your subconscious get the better of you.

Chris
08-06-2005, 10:06 PM
Oh yeah *edits* my previousy post to: "The tied-to-a-pole, honey covered guy who gets licked clean by dominatrix Grace Jones". I think that's really it.

XxSephirothxX
08-06-2005, 10:07 PM
To be me, have fun, and hopefully make a few friends along the way. I think I'm doing pretty well so far.

Rye
08-06-2005, 10:07 PM
Oh yeah *edits* my previousy post to: "The tied-to-a-pole, honey covered guy who gets licked clean by dominatrix Grace Jones". I think that's really it.

My poor innocent mind. ;____;

Chris
08-06-2005, 10:10 PM
You're calling yourself innocent, yet you have that sexy/ naughty woman in your signature?

I thought so. :cool:

rubah
08-06-2005, 10:10 PM
I want to be 'that funny chick who sometimes knows what she's talking about and makes pretty images'

At least most people realize I am a chick. That's a step in the right direction:D

Lindy
08-06-2005, 10:13 PM
Honestly, I can't tell the difference between you and Resha.

XxSephirothxX
08-06-2005, 10:15 PM
If you come in chat, you'll notice Resha is about 2,000,000% more hyper.

Rye
08-06-2005, 10:17 PM
You're calling yourself innocent, yet you have that sexy/ naughty woman in your signature?

I thought so. :cool:

She's not naughty, she's Utada Hikaru! xD

crashNUMBERS
08-06-2005, 10:18 PM
Crash, just dont respond to the popularity comment.You dont need to explain your reasons for putting it in the title. You also dont need to respond to what other people say.
Link. Ive been here longer than you. I already know that. What if I want to respond to what everyone says??

Lindy
08-06-2005, 10:19 PM
I was in chat, still didn't notice it.

rubah
08-06-2005, 10:24 PM
I was in chat, still didn't notice it.

You said *everyone* was hyper in chat though.

Rye
08-06-2005, 10:26 PM
I really hope I don't sound like an oldbie, but man, when I used to go on #eoff a lot, it was the opposite of hyper. No one was ever on there, and if people were, it'd be slow. :p That's about 1 and a half/almost two years ago though.

Lindy
08-06-2005, 10:27 PM
YOU ALL FREAKING ARE!

Rye's comment applies.

nik0tine
08-06-2005, 10:30 PM
I'm fine with how I am currently viewed. However, it would be nice if a few more people (mainly the staff) actually didn't hate me. :p

XxSephirothxX
08-06-2005, 10:33 PM
YOU ALL FREAKING ARE!

Rye's comment applies.

The entire time I've been visiting chat (fairly consistently for the last 11 months) virtually every day has periods of activity and periods of absolutely no chatting whatsoever. Some days are crazier, like whenever Psy is there, or when BoB announces the Ciddies. But I think that if you averaged all the activity it would be right on target--nice conversations, not too fast, not too slow.

boris no no
08-06-2005, 10:45 PM
i would like to be known as the weird one
and i would like to be popular. as i am an attention seeking poop ;p

oh and i would like everyone to realise that i am their queen and bow down to me.....and give me chocolate ice cream <3333333333333333333333333333333333333

Spammerman
08-06-2005, 11:30 PM
Link. Ive been here longetr than you. I already know that. What if I want to respond to what everyone says??
1:You spelled longer wrong
2:If you like to have conversations, your hands are gonna get tired and sore.

crashNUMBERS
08-06-2005, 11:32 PM
Link. Ive been here longetr than you. I already know that. What if I want to respond to what everyone says??
2:If you're like to have conversations, your hands are gonna get tired and sore.
1. I know... *edits*
2. Im not gonna get sore...
3. Your grammar's wrong. It's "if you like to have.." not "If youre like to have.."

Psychotic
08-06-2005, 11:33 PM
2:If you're like to have conversations, your hands are gonna get tired and sore.
1. I know... *edits*
2. Im not gonna get sore...http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=1246801&postcount=6

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

crashNUMBERS
08-06-2005, 11:35 PM
But that was an accident. When I posted that I meants spelling like this..

"i think u r stupid and u suck. word 2 ur muther"

Lindy
Oh ho! Crash correcting grammar! What delicious, and entirely edible, irony!

Hawkeye
1. I know... *edits*
2. Im not gonna get sore...http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=1246801&postcount=6

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
Its about time someone got my goddamn joke on why I thought that post was so funny

crashNUMBERS
08-06-2005, 11:36 PM
Oh ho! Crash correcting grammar! What delicious, and entirely edible, irony!
:lol: :lol: :lol: ahahahahahhahahaHAHAAAHHAH!!!!!!---Not funny...

XxSephirothxX
08-06-2005, 11:37 PM
I thought it was. Humor aside, could you two seriously stop the 5th grade bickering and let people actually focus on the topic?

Chris
08-06-2005, 11:37 PM
I remember the days where people liked Crash's innocent ways... and now? Why can't you people stop picking on Crash. :(

crashNUMBERS
08-06-2005, 11:38 PM
I thought it was. Humor aside, could you two seriously stop the 5th grade bickering and let people actually focus on the topic?
So your saying I started it?? Psy was the one who brought this thread to a whole knew topic...

Hawkeye
08-06-2005, 11:38 PM
Pointing fingers will get you no where, just like this thread

Psychotic
08-06-2005, 11:39 PM
So your saying I started it?? Psy was the one who brought this thread to a whole knew topic...Oh that's right, blame the guy with the hair! :cry:

XxSephirothxX
08-06-2005, 11:39 PM
So your saying I started it?? Psy was the one who brought this thread to a whole knew topic...

No, but this would be a decent topic if you and linkNUMBERS stop arguing about trivial things. Otherwise it'll just get locked sooner, and that's no fun.

Lindy
08-06-2005, 11:40 PM
So anyway, to draw this topic out of the mire to which it has sunk...

If you want to go a little further, you could make this about recognisable people.

For example, I always recognise Azar's posts first by the avatar and signature over name. Someone with an individual style of avatar and signature, or whatever is more likely to be noticed and remembered than someone with the same generic FF/KH/Square game artwork for their themes.

That and Azar has a damned awesifty style.

Also, Crash is going through a phase similar to Joel when he was Akumaou182 or whatever it was, where people generally pick on him for being hopeless most of the time, only there's a touch less hate, I think.

Hawkeye
08-06-2005, 11:41 PM
So your saying I started it?? Psy was the one who brought this thread to a whole knew topic...Oh that's right, blame the guy with the hair! :cry:
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/4766/picturemohawk0064ew.jpg
Awesomeness

Levian
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=1246801&postcount=6

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Oh dear indeed. xD Oh the irony!

crashNUMBERS
Pointing fingers will get you no where, just like this thread
And who pointed fingers first?? Explain that...

I remember the days where people liked Crash's innocent ways... and now? Why can't you people stop picking on Crash. :(
Thanks chris. Atleast someone actually see's the truth...

XxSephirothxX
08-06-2005, 11:43 PM
For example, I always recognise Azar's posts first by the avatar and signature over name. Someone with an individual style of avatar and signature, or whatever is more likely to be noticed and remembered than someone with the same generic FF/KH/Square game artwork for their themes.

That and Azar has a damned awesifty style.

That's the coolest maybe-compliment I've ever gotten.
EDIT: And Crash, I wasn't trying to pick on you. It was a suggestion to benefit the thread, that's all.

Lindy
08-06-2005, 11:43 PM
It was a compliment you bub!

Levian
08-06-2005, 11:44 PM
It was a compliment you bub!

You never know when it comes from you. :greenie:

edit: Ok, topicness. I come to EoFF to have fun. That's it. :cool:

Yamaneko
08-06-2005, 11:44 PM
Can you guys shut the hell up? I'm closing this thread next time I see back-and-forth chat.

I don't care if I'm remembered for anything. This is the Internet, so unless you have some sort of popular website, your popularity and influence won't spill over offline, where it really counts. I guess I'm viewed as bitter, arrogant, and sarcastic most of the time, but that's only because you don't know me.

Chibi Angel
08-06-2005, 11:45 PM
I'd just like to find some people to talk to and be recognized a little bit, everytime I try to make friends around here I kinda get blown off. Maybe I'm just not very interesting.

Hawkeye
08-06-2005, 11:45 PM
Can you guys shut the hell up? I'm closing this thread next time I see back-and-forth chat.

I don't care if I'm remembered for anything. This is the Internet, so unless you have some sort of popular website, your popularity and influence won't spill over offline, where it really counts. I guess I'm viewed as bitter, arrogant, and sarcastic most of the time, but that's only because you don't know me.
100% unrefutable. I appluade.

Now back to the topic on hand

kikimm
08-06-2005, 11:51 PM
As much as I like this place, I don't care. I used to care about things like this a long time ago, but it's really not worth it. So as long as I'm having fun now, I'm good.

"Burglefickle."

:D

boris no no
08-06-2005, 11:52 PM
*cannot wait till someone uses a trout*

i have always respected people that are kind and actually make sence in what they write

obviously i do not respect myself ;p

VampireCrono
08-07-2005, 12:05 AM
lol internet

edit:

I really hope I don't sound like an oldbie, but man, when I used to go on #eoff a lot, it was the opposite of hyper. No one was ever on there, and if people were, it'd be slow. :p That's about 1 and a half/almost two years ago though.

yeah thats true, but now its super active (a little too active some if not most of the time :}) if you want to see how active it is just check the stats :p

Kamiko
08-07-2005, 12:24 AM

i have always respected people that are kind and actually make sence in what they write

obviously i do not respect myself ;p

But Boris! You were the first person I remember from my newb thread because I wub your avatar!!! And I like your writing style too!! :fplove:

I um, actually don't have any goals as far as online goes. I'm pretty much goalless... yup...

Polnareff
08-07-2005, 12:35 AM
I'd just like to find some people to talk to and be recognized a little bit, everytime I try to make friends around here I kinda get blown off. Maybe I'm just not very interesting.

Yeah, same here. I'd like to get recognized for my art, along with my knowledge of video games (specifically Capcom games) and anime, but that just ain't gonna happen anytime soon :P

I'm just slightly more invisible than the most invisible person on this earth, whoever that may be >_>;;

*Bakuretsu_Hakkei slaps large trout with a boris no no

:0

XxSephirothxX
08-07-2005, 12:40 AM
To get noticed, all it really takes is time. If you post consistenltly in a helpful/kind/interesting way, odds are you'll gain friends within a few months. Making friends is a common aspiration on forums, and I think it's a good one. You just can't expect quick results. :\

Doomie
08-07-2005, 12:40 AM

I'm also assuming you went to chat while walking through 6-feet of snow uphill both ways? :P

I wanna be remembered as that retired umpire who opened a bar....AT THE CENTER OF THE EARTH!

Me: We don't see many of you molten rock guys here.
Him: What do you expect with THESE prices.
Me: YOUUU ARRRREEEE OUTTTA HERE!

Sweet :cool:

Rye
08-07-2005, 12:41 AM

I'm also assuming you went to chat while walking through 6-feet of snow uphill both ways? :P

I wanna be remembered as that retired umpire who opened a bar....AT THE CENTER OF THE EARTH!

Shut it up! Shut it up you! xD

I'm not an oldbie. :cry:

Doomie
08-07-2005, 12:42 AM

Shut it up! Shut it up you! xD

I'm not an oldbie. :cry:

Shut it up? That is sooooooo Raistlin.

Oh, I forgot. I wanna be remembered is the guy who had the name that sounded like Del Murder. :cool:

Kamiko
08-07-2005, 12:43 AM
Ryechu is an OLDERbie.
:fpexdee:
Hmm... how long have I been on here anyway...?

Rye
08-07-2005, 12:44 AM

That HURT! You're just bitter because of how I beat you so much on Pool that one time. ;_________;

Doomie
08-07-2005, 12:48 AM

That HURT! You're just bitter because of how I beat you so much on Pool that one time. ;_________;

I'm sure that said "you're bitter because of hot" at one point. And it looks like I'm not the only bitter one here. BITTER LIKE AN OLDBIE! HAHAHAH OH THE IRONY. Do people get respect for being old? I mean, if you're at EoFF for a certain amount of time, do you get a plaque? Do you get respect for being an old member?

EDIT: Oh, I should have probably said bitter oldbie = Rye, and those questions were directed at her. :hot:

Rye
08-07-2005, 12:50 AM

I'm sure that said "you're bitter because of hot" at one point. And it looks like I'm not the only bitter one here. BITTER LIKE AN OLDBIE! HAHAHAH OH THE IRONY. Do people get respect for being old? I mean, if you're at EoFF for a certain amount of time, do you get a plaque? Do you get respect for being an old member?

EDIT: Oh, I should have probably said bitter oldbie = Rye, and those questions were directed at her. :hot:

I'm not a oldbie! :mad2: Your Mom's an oldbie!

Kamiko
08-07-2005, 12:50 AM
Del Mordor ist hübsches Mittel. Und alt auch. Er sollte seine Großmutter heiraten.

Doomie
08-07-2005, 12:52 AM
Del Mordor ist hübsches Mittel. Und alt auch. Er sollte seine Großmutter heiraten.

You're right, I do like popcorn.

EDIT: WAIT A MINUTE. I AM NOT MEAN, OR OLD, AND I MOST CERTAINLY WON'T MARRY A GRANDMOTHER.

Kamiko
08-07-2005, 12:55 AM
Eheh.... foxy grandmother, neh?

Psychotic
08-07-2005, 12:59 AM
AND I MOST CERTAINLY WON'T MARRY A GRANDMOTHER....but you said you loved me. You said we'd be together forever! You said you'd hold me close at night! :whimper:

Kamiko
08-07-2005, 01:00 AM
Armes Psy. Mordor ist zu den Großmüttern! sogar Mittel!

Polnareff
08-07-2005, 01:34 AM
To get noticed, all it really takes is time. If you post consistenltly in a helpful/kind/interesting way, odds are you'll gain friends within a few months. Making friends is a common aspiration on forums, and I think it's a good one. You just can't expect quick results. :\

Tell that to the many forum members who get noticed by practically everyone from their first post =/

I'm probably just a boring person ;_; I think I'll go away and sulk now

*sulks in corner

Fuzakeru
08-07-2005, 01:46 AM
I just want to be the Hentai School Girl. :<3:

Doomie
08-07-2005, 01:48 AM

You already are, hun, you already are. ;]

-N-
08-07-2005, 01:53 AM
lol popularity

Just be.

Lindy
08-07-2005, 02:02 AM
I don't imagine anyone would want that title from you, I expect it's rather...used by now.

Agent Proto
08-07-2005, 02:02 AM
Popularity is overrated. Respect is all the rage now.

Jebus
08-07-2005, 02:09 AM
Exactly. Hell, I'm not popular OR respected and I...oh wait.

The point is that popularity is overrated.

Agent Proto
08-07-2005, 02:13 AM
Don't worry. You don't need everyone's respect to be "popular". Just gain the respect of several people, and that's all you probably need to get going.

crashNUMBERS
08-07-2005, 02:14 AM
Don't worry. You don't need everyone's respect to be "popular". Just gain the respect of several people, and that's all you probably need to get going.
proto who are you talking to??

Lindy
08-07-2005, 02:33 AM
Yes, respect is what matters, that is if you care what people on a forum on the internet think of you.

...Yeah, pretty much.

Fuzakeru
08-07-2005, 02:37 AM
I don't imagine anyone would want that title from you, I expect it's rather...used by now.

Used as in 'old and stupid' or used as in PUN intended, lolz. I'll just assume both and consider you extremely witty. :spin:

Seriously, I loop between caring and not caring when it comes to respect; depends on my being emo or not.

Lindy
08-07-2005, 03:24 AM
Used as in OH GOD STICKY.

-N-
08-07-2005, 07:00 AM
I feel the need to bathe just from reading that.

Doomie
08-07-2005, 07:02 AM
I feel the need to bathe just from reading that.

In holy water.

fire_of_avalon
08-07-2005, 07:11 AM
Hey guys. Shut up.

I want to be Megan/foa. That's about it.

VampireCrono
08-07-2005, 07:24 AM
that wasnt very nice :(

Resha
08-07-2005, 11:43 AM
xDDD This thread makes me laugh. I will hit everyone who doesn't respect me ;____; :whimper: Now you all must be scared and respect me. ^_^

Blackmageboi
08-07-2005, 02:22 PM
I will hit everyone who doesn't respect me;____;
oh-oh *hides*

i don't care about respect or anything on this forum you could all hate my guts (and me too) and i would still post

Lionx
08-07-2005, 03:16 PM
Like if you have a bad reputation what do you want to be to change it and gain recognation??

What would i do to change my reputation around? Easy, sleep with the staff. /hump

on the same note i like to be a hentai neko. teeeheee!!! O_o......................

/hump >_>

Rye
08-07-2005, 03:17 PM
Like if you have a bad reputation what do you want to be to change it and gain recognation??

What would i do to change my reputation around? Easy, sleep with the staff. /hump

Looks like people finally started to heed Psy's old custom title and PM'd eestlinc for sex. xD

Lionx
08-07-2005, 03:21 PM
Looks like people finally started to heed Psy's old custom title and PM'd eestlinc for sex. xD

OMG HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW?! O_O

crashNUMBERS
08-07-2005, 05:49 PM
:eek:

escobert
08-07-2005, 06:08 PM
I'm fine with how I am currently viewed. However, it would be nice if a few more people (mainly the staff) actually didn't hate me. :p

crashNUMBERS
08-07-2005, 06:53 PM

OMG HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW?! O_O
Yams should be proud!!

Strider
08-07-2005, 07:03 PM
I like where I am. Fourth place in the Underrated Member Ciddie category sounds about right to me.

-N-
08-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Wow, I totally forgot about that. I even forgot where I stood in that. :p

Lionx
08-07-2005, 10:04 PM
The Ciddles are just trophies that the staff gives you if you do them sexual favors D: You KNOW its true....and you are jealous.

XxSephirothxX
08-07-2005, 10:06 PM
If that was true, I'd have at least one by now.

Lionx
08-07-2005, 10:40 PM
You just didnt do it enough and didnt call Del Sugar Daddy. Everyone knows by now that you need to call Del, Sugar Daddy to get anything these days. Right Sugar Daddy? :3

Raistlin
08-07-2005, 11:15 PM
I guess respect, but respect from who? I don't want respect from people that don't know me, I don't want respect from others for the wrong reasons, and I don't care about respect from people whom I <i>don't</i> respect

Kamiko
08-08-2005, 12:21 AM
I want to be remembered for um...
eheh... does anyone even know who I am?

Polnareff
08-08-2005, 12:23 AM
I know you write poetry, and that's about all I know >_>;;

Kamiko
08-08-2005, 12:25 AM
I write poetry??
Oh, yes that's right, I do!
Okay, I've got it! I want to be known as the person who finally cut the record deal!

disapointedchild
08-08-2005, 02:28 AM
Maybe, just recognized. Is usually nice. But, has some sort of humor.
I am so far from my goals.

Kirobaito
08-08-2005, 02:51 AM
There's no point in caring how you're viewed by people, because you created that view for yourself by your actions. It's who you are. Things happen when they happen, and they happen because of other things. Or something. I think I'm rambling. My point is that popularity happens to the popular people. If you're not a popular person, don't try to get popular, because you'll make yourself look extremely stupid.

Rostum
08-08-2005, 03:18 AM
Good old sugar dady Dell. /sigh

Silmaril
08-08-2005, 07:21 AM
Respect

crashNUMBERS
08-08-2005, 03:33 PM
There's no point in caring how you're viewed by people, because you created that view for yourself by your actions.
Yes so very true, Kiro'. But thats my point. How would you want to change how people view you from the way they viewed you before...

Lindy
08-08-2005, 03:35 PM
Yes so very true, Kiro'. But thats my point. How would you want to change how people view you from the way they viewed you before...

My point is that popularity happens to the popular people. If you're not a popular person, don't try to get popular, because you'll make yourself look extremely stupid.
There would be your answer.

UWAOOOOU
08-08-2005, 03:39 PM
Im not too concerned.

crashNUMBERS
08-08-2005, 03:41 PM

My point is that popularity happens to the popular people. If you're not a popular person, don't try to get popular, because you'll make yourself look extremely stupid.
There would be your answer.
And when exactly did I say I wanted popularity again?? Didn't i already tell you this?? *re-reads thread*

boris no no
08-08-2005, 04:11 PM
and so the wheels continue to turn

NeoTifa
08-08-2005, 07:18 PM
i wanna be known as a sexy saiko. no not really. i really dont care. i just act myself. thats what you should really be known for

crashNUMBERS
08-08-2005, 08:02 PM
and so the wheels continue to turn
Over and over again. Over turning. AH GOD!!

faster skating penguin
08-08-2005, 08:27 PM
I really don't care.

Question: How am I precieved? What do you recognize me for?

TurkSlayer
08-08-2005, 08:31 PM
I would just like to be recognized, it doesn't have to be for anything really. I would hope that it would be something that people would look up to me for.

Same for me.

I really don't care.

I recognize you as a penguin who skates really fast.

rubah
08-08-2005, 09:12 PM
I really don't care.

I recognize you as a penguin who skates really fast.

I like this train of thought.

YukiKiro
08-08-2005, 09:17 PM
i don't care how popular i am i simply want to be seen as an individual. from what i've gotten the impression of so far is that everyone thinks i'm an american republican, but i'm a far cry from that. i follow what i believe is right, and what can be done to protect the public (physically anyways). so long as i'm seen as an individual and not another face in the crowd, i can be happy.

Blackmageboi
08-08-2005, 10:01 PM
as long as at least one person knows who i am i am happy.....there mission complete

nik0tine
08-09-2005, 09:23 AM
I really don't care.

I recognize you as a penguin who masturbates.

Perducci
08-29-2005, 10:09 PM
I don't know what I want, because most people don't even know i'm here. :)

crashNUMBERS
08-29-2005, 10:10 PM
Old Thread, Old New's buddy..

Shlup
08-29-2005, 10:14 PM
Only 20 days. It's still valid. ;p

UWAOOOOU
08-29-2005, 10:18 PM
Isnt this thread a rip off of that show on MTV?

Drift
08-29-2005, 10:18 PM
valid valid valid v. laid?

Jojee
08-29-2005, 10:21 PM
I really don't care.

Question: How am I precieved? What do you recognize me for? You're my newbie ^_^

And it's not that easy to "remake" your image once you have one. xD But definitely doable ^_-

crashNUMBERS
08-29-2005, 10:26 PM
Only 20 days. It's still valid. ;p
But I want it closed.. ;p

valid valid valid v. laid?
Wtf??

Isnt this thread a rip off of that show on MTV?
You wish..

Shauna
08-29-2005, 10:52 PM
I dunno how I'd like to be seen by people here.

...Tell me, What do you recognize me for?

crashNUMBERS
08-29-2005, 10:53 PM
Only one can tell It's own feeling's..

Old Manus
08-29-2005, 11:00 PM
http://www.alexmilla.net/fotografias_weblog/%5B31-03-2005%5D/respect.jpg

Psychotic
08-29-2005, 11:07 PM
I'll close the thread when you close your mouth young man.

eestlinc
08-29-2005, 11:08 PM
I just want this image to be the last in the thread. *closes*

http://www.alexmilla.net/fotografias_weblog/%5B31-03-2005%5D/respect.jpg