PDA

View Full Version : AHAHAHAHA!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!

Kamiko
08-07-2005, 12:33 AM
Heheh... :fpcry: We just moved into a new home okay? And it's very nice and was previous owned by an old German woman with a southern accent haha...
But there's a very LARGE very SCARY graveyard in the back!
You can't really see it because of all the tree but it is THERE!
I suppose I'm overreacting but my mother is a psychic by nature and captures all sorts of WEIRD images on film so eheh...
I have a very bad case of insomnia coincidentally, and I won't go back there without my friends.
Because I'm a big chicken okay?
So, what about you? Any weird things about your houses??

DMKA
08-07-2005, 12:36 AM
The place where a gunshot blew a hole in the wall of my room is rather unsettling.

Polyonymous
08-07-2005, 12:37 AM
Not really anything about my house, buy my friend says she sees shadow like figures out of the corner of her eye frequently. She also says that she is a little psychic and can feel certain things... I don't really know what to think about that. It may just all be in her head, but who am I to say anything about what she thinks?

kikimm
08-07-2005, 12:38 AM
Someone died in my house, but it only bothers me at night, when I'm in that room. Heh.

:D

Spammerman
08-07-2005, 12:38 AM
Heheh... :fpcry: We just moved into a new home okay? And it's very nice and was previous owned by an old German woman with a southern accent haha...
But there's a very LARGE very SCARY graveyard in the back!
You can't really see it because of all the tree but it is THERE!
I suppose I'm overreacting but my mother is a psychic by nature and captures all sorts of WEIRD images on film so eheh...
I have a very bad case of insomnia coincidentally, and I won't go back there without my friends.
Because I'm a big chicken okay?
So, what about you? Any weird things about your houses??
that doesn't mean youre a chicken, I wouldn't go back there without a exorcist.

Kamiko
08-07-2005, 12:41 AM
If my mom wasn't the opposite, I probably wouldn't be so scared. :fpenerg:

Rirse
08-07-2005, 12:42 AM
This house doesn't have anything wrong with it, but the old house I used to live when I was a kid had a very creepy basement. It was pretty massive for it size, but nobody generally went down there, as it was creepy most of the time. The creepiness is made more so when the fact there is a strange room in there.