PDA

View Full Version : Beautifull

Future Esthar
08-07-2005, 12:57 AM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/Futuresthar/Worldmapbig.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/Futuresthar/Colorchecknumb.jpg

Do me a favor and look at these two pictures until you see the match.
Itīs difficult to see but with imagination you will get it.
The match will be clear as long as you look.
This will help you.

0-Fishermanīs Horizon zone

1-Galbadia (except Winhill)

2-Trabia+Balamb

3-?????????

4-South Esthar

5-Centra.

6-Winhill area.

General rule:Characters canīt touch the lines while they walk by foot.

This means that 3 is the only one that canīt match.

This happens because Laguna stop Adelīs plans throwing the Pandora to the sea.Adelīs plans were unfinished.

I donīt know for 3 but my suspicions go to Esthar+Mordred area +Grandidi forest.Grandidi would be near the upper vertice.

Now,the axial limits.

1/6-This line goes through the river near Winhill and then through the mountain and continues through the sea.

1/2-This line crosses the sea between Balamb and Dollet.

2/3-This line goes through the mountains and through the Trabia crater.Then it keeps through the sea between Grandidi and Trabia.

3/4-Holographic walls of Esthar on the south.

4/5-There is a little water between Kashkabald and South Esthar.
This line goes here.

5/6-This one pass on the sea between North Centra and Winhill.

When one looks at North Centra one realizes that itīs like there was a diagonal line there which is not overpassed by land.
The line 5/6 can pass over the rough peninsulas of North Centra since no one can walk on them.

We must also take into consideration that the axis arenīt with variable thickness as we saw on "Color check".They could all be with small thickness.

Frozen Flame
08-07-2005, 01:10 AM
Where do you see that 2nd screenshot? I've never seen it before. All of that stuff you just said really confuses me :Oo:

Future Esthar
08-07-2005, 01:31 AM
Control panel on Esthar holographic walls.Option "Color check"

The numbers werenīt there initially.I just put them there.And the picture was rotated 90 degrees clockwise to help see the match.

BG-57
08-07-2005, 01:41 AM
Are you suggesting the color panels correpond to the continents on the world map?

rubah
08-07-2005, 02:51 AM
Let's walk away slowly.

The world map is basically a circle. the color check is a circle.

Circles are always similar to each other. That's a mathematical law, sorry.

G SpOtZ
08-07-2005, 03:06 AM
THE COLORS ARE PRETTY! =D

Mitch
08-07-2005, 04:00 AM
.................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ..................what?

Skyblade
08-07-2005, 04:43 AM
Actually, while I am writing this off as another of Future Esthar's explorations of insanity, I am wondering why he bothered to rotate the second picture. Why not just leave it the way it is? It divdes the same way anyway...

abrojtm
08-07-2005, 05:53 AM
Hey, can you see me over here? I'm shooting myself in disbelief.

rubah
08-07-2005, 06:25 AM
Because obviously the foreshortening of the camera angle makes the sides of the circle the right weight to match the world map.

IE, the ones higher up appear bigger because they're closer, and represent the larger mass of land that is esthar.

Skyblade
08-07-2005, 10:35 AM
Because obviously the foreshortening of the camera angle makes the sides of the circle the right weight to match the world map.

IE, the ones higher up appear bigger because they're closer, and represent the larger mass of land that is esthar.

They are ridiculous shapes that don't conform at all to the shapes of the continents. Why should size matter?

BG-57
08-07-2005, 02:25 PM
Again I could be wrong, but I think he's trying to match the colors of the panels to specific continents. I have no idea why.

Future Esthar
08-07-2005, 03:13 PM
You are right BG-57.But is not the colors who match but the polygons.
Wether it matches or not it is just a question of interpretation.
To me they match with the exception of 3.
Unfortunately I am not a good drawer.I had some pictures where I draw over the map but they were unfinished.Itīs difficult to draw it with the right scale also.
Donīt forget to take into consideration that the thickness of the axis should be constant and small on the world map.

A circle,Rubah?I always thought it was an hexagon.

Sir Bahamut
08-07-2005, 03:45 PM
I'm not going to get into the real meaning of Futures post, but there's one thing that should be noted:

This happens because Laguna stop Adelīs plans throwing the Pandora to the sea.Adelīs plans were unfinished.

It was not under Adels orders that the Lunatic Pandora was 'thrown to the sea'. It was not until Laguna took over that they decided it best to get rid of it.

Beclem
08-07-2005, 06:52 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/Futuresthar/Worldmapbig.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/Futuresthar/Colorchecknumb.jpg

Do me a favor and look at these two pictures until you see the match.
Itīs difficult to see but with imagination you will get it.
The match will be clear as long as you look.
This will help you.

0-Fishermanīs Horizon zone

1-Galbadia (except Winhill)

2-Trabia+Balamb

3-?????????

4-South Esthar

5-Centra.

6-Winhill area.

General rule:Characters canīt touch the lines while they walk by foot.

This means that 3 is the only one that canīt match.

I donīt know for 3 but my suspicions go to Esthar+Mordred area +Grandidi forest.Grandidi would be near the upper vertice.

Now,the axial limits.

1/6-This line goes through the river near Winhill and then through the mountain and continues through the sea.

1/2-This line crosses the sea between Balamb and Dollet.

2/3-This line goes through the mountains and through the Trabia crater.Then it keeps through the sea between Grandidi and Trabia.

3/4-Holographic walls of Esthar on the south.

4/5-There is a little water between Kashkabald and South Esthar.
This line goes here.

5/6-This one pass on the sea between North Centra and Winhill.

When one looks at North Centra one realizes that itīs like there was a diagonal line there which is not overpassed by land.
The line 5/6 can pass over the rough peninsulas of North Centra since no one can walk on them.

We must also take into consideration that the axis arenīt with variable thickness as we saw on "Color check".They could all be with small thickness.

I love you.

G SpOtZ
08-07-2005, 11:32 PM
i can see the similarities but i still dunno what ur getting at. i don't understand the point of this lol, just that the shapes of the hexagon slightly match the world map. it's either a coincidence or something that doesn't matter lol. but that's just my opinion, i really wanna hear ur explaination or theory, except in a simplified way that i can understand cuz i'm not sure where ur going with this...

BG-57
08-08-2005, 01:18 PM
Panels 1, 3, and 5 are all exactly the same shape (trapezoidal).

Panels 2, 4, and 6 are all the same shape (pentagonal).

If the colors don't matter then any of three panels can be matched to a given geographic region (except panel 0).

crazybayman
08-08-2005, 01:40 PM
You have WAY too much time on your hands.

Just jumping onto your crazy train of thought for the moment.....why do you consider Balamb and Trabia to be grouped into one continent, when Balamb is an Island, and has the same barriers as the rest (i.e. mountains and ocean). As well, the island where Shumi Village is located is separated by mountains, and ocean. Therefore, Balamb and Shumi Island should have the same types of barriers, to keep your little study consistent. We don't see this on the colour panels. If this were consistent, there would have to be separate panels representing Balamb and Shumi.

I guess you must be ignoring this little detail (which you often do, of course) to make this little study work.

I'm afraid to ask what the point of this is.........

Rusty
08-08-2005, 02:50 PM
I kind of see what your getting at, but what relevance does this have to the game or the plot?

liamo
08-08-2005, 03:05 PM
shoulda run when we had the chance -.-

BG-57
08-08-2005, 06:47 PM
I couldn't quite see it, so I drew the hexagon over the map as best as I could.

I'm not entirely sure it makes sense to divide up continents this way.

crazybayman
08-08-2005, 07:01 PM
It doesn't.

Nice work though.

G SpOtZ
08-08-2005, 10:17 PM
I seriously do not have a clue about what this thread is about besideds the fact that he thinks the panels resemble continents.

BG-57
08-08-2005, 11:48 PM
It doesn't.

Nice work though.

Thanks.

Credit where credit is due though, I agree with Future Esthar about three of the dividing lines:

The line between panels 1 & 2 divides Galbadia from Trabia.
The line between panels 4 & 5 divides Esthar from Centra.
The line between panels 5 & 6 divides Centra from Winhill.

Those are sensible divisions since they correspond to narrow channels and bodies of water that separate the continents.

The other three lines run straight through the middle of the continents and I don't understand his explanation of why they should count.

Sir Bahamut
08-08-2005, 11:56 PM
None of it counts. It doesn't mean anything. There are hundreds of other roundish objects in the game which can be compared to the world map, but that doesn't mean they have any relevance at all. It's like seeing a lamp post and comparing it to the Lunar Cry because the monsters drop to earth in a shape resembling a sylinder, and the main bit of the lamp post is shaped as a sylinder. :rolleyes2

G SpOtZ
08-08-2005, 11:58 PM
Thank you, Sir. B.

but i'm still interested in seeing what future esthar is trying to do with this...

Necronopticous
08-09-2005, 01:10 AM
Future Esthar, darling, don't ever change.

Buster Sword Strike
08-09-2005, 01:41 AM
Even if they are similar, what does it matter?

assemblage
08-09-2005, 01:50 AM

Just jumping onto your crazy train of thought for the moment.....why do you consider Balamb and Trabia to be grouped into one continent, when Balamb is an Island, and has the same barriers as the rest (i.e. mountains and ocean). As well, the island where Shumi Village is located is separated by mountains, and ocean. Therefore, Balamb and Shumi Island should have the same types of barriers, to keep your little study consistent. We don't see this on the colour panels. If this were consistent, there would have to be separate panels representing Balamb and Shumi.

I guess you must be ignoring this little detail (which you often do, of course) to make this little study work.

dude. chill. you have your opinion, FE has his.

crazybayman
08-09-2005, 12:57 PM

dude. chill. you have your opinion, FE has his.
Yep. And I have every right to express mine.

So Chill. :rolleyes2

assemblage
08-10-2005, 01:14 AM
heh heh sorry i was ornery last night. yous is riiiight, i sorrys.

Xaven
08-10-2005, 08:07 AM
The control panel shapes do not well divide the world into continents and regions.

What revelence might this have to anything?

Skyblade
08-10-2005, 08:24 AM
The control panel shapes do not well divide the world into continents and regions.

What revelence might this have to anything?

This is Future Esthar we're talking about. Relevance doesn't come in anywhere.

crazybayman
08-10-2005, 12:44 PM
heh heh sorry i was ornery last night. yous is riiiight, i sorrys.
No prob! :p

BG-57
08-10-2005, 05:07 PM
It may well be irrelevent, but it's still an interesting idea. At least for me it is because it combines three of my favorite things:

1) Geography
2) Geometry
3) Puzzles

Based on Future Esthar's present explanation I think he's half right, which isn't quite enough. :greenie:

MoonLight-Selphie
08-10-2005, 08:41 PM
that contorl panel confused the hell out of me

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 07:21 AM
i understood that they they closely resembled eachother. but i don't understand where he's going with that. so what if they resemble eachother?

Skyblade
08-11-2005, 07:32 AM
This is Future Esthar. We are probably better off not knowing where he's going with it.

Although, if I had to guess, I'd say that he would argue that this is a clear sign that Esthar was planning an attack on the world that would begin by launching hundreds of little camoflauged hexagons, all of which are programmed with targeting information about the various areas of the world, and which may turn out to be armed robotic killing machines as well.

Like I said, I think I prefer ignorance in this case.

BG-57
08-11-2005, 03:27 PM
There are reasons that creators will deliberately impart a visual motif into their creation.

For example, in Star Trek: the Motion Picture the alien V'ger has six-fold symmetry: the ship exterior, the iris valves and later echoed by the hexagonal tiles surrounding the central brain complex. In the commentary the creators admit it was deliberate on their part.

Now I think Future Esthar might be trying to demonstrate the test pattern is deliberately meant to echo the layout of the world map, i.e. both have six-fold symmetry. This would be a good point if the world map did in fact have six-fold symmetry.

Skyblade
08-11-2005, 03:29 PM
There are reasons that creators will deliberately impart a visual motif into their creation.

For example, in Star Trek: the Motion Picture the alien V'ger has six-fold symmetry: the ship exterior, the iris valves and later echoed by the hexagonal tiles surrounding the central brain complex. In the commentary the creators admit it was deliberate on their part.

Now I think Future Esthar might be trying to demonstrate the test pattern is deliberately meant to echo the layout of the world map, i.e. both have six-fold symmetry. This would be a good point if the world in fact map did have six-fold symmetry.

Ok, interesting as that was, I have seen that movie. "V'ger" was just one of the Voyager probes. They really didn't have a choice in the six fold symmetry if they wanted to keep their story consistent.

blackline77
08-11-2005, 04:43 PM
good luck on this thread people!!!

Future Esthar
08-11-2005, 09:51 PM
My question would be:
Why not?
Why canīt this had relevance to the game?

Isnīt it strange that the creators made a picture that fits the world map just for nothing?
This is better than the Julia/Ulti and Rinoa/Elle comparisions.
We are comparing things with geometry.This werenīt ordinary free draw comparisons but geometrical matching.This comparisions had a kind of rigor to them.
This is not anything like the lamp comparison.

BG-57,I think we donīt need to consider all trapezoids to had the same area.Nor the pentagons.Even knowing that the display was not in first plane.This will not make the triangle unequilateral.I think that the lenghts donīt matter much but the topology does.
I will try to draw over the map.

Close,Skyblade.
The robot part is totally wrong.

I had a guess on it.
And it is tottally relevant to all of the storyline.
(You just need to see that it has to do with the world).

The strangest thing is not about the game producers themselfs and how they decide to made the world map.The strangest thing is :
How could a world geography conform to an artificial drawing so perfectly?
This made us think if the world of FF8 could be artificial IN SOME SENSE.
The colors are also symbolical.One just need to think about the physics of colors to realize what is happening here.

BG-57
08-11-2005, 10:13 PM
BG-57,I think we donīt need to consider all trapezoids to had the same area.Nor the pentagons.Even knowing that the display was not in first plane.This will not make the triangle unequilateral.I think that the lenghts donīt matter much but the topology does.
I will try to draw over the map.

The strangest thing is not about the game producers themselfs and how they decide to made the world map.The strangest thing is :
The colors are also symbolical.One just need to think about the physics of colors to realize what is happening here.

You lost me there. I don't quite get how the panels fit the map perfectly. For one thing, the two horizontal lines cut across the center of the continents, which do not correspond to any natural separtion of those regions into different zones.

Everything in FFVIII was deliberately made by the creators, but I don't see that they intended a deliberate connection between these two things.

Ok, interesting as that was, I have seen that movie. "V'ger" was just one of the Voyager probes. They really didn't have a choice in the six fold symmetry if they wanted to keep their story consistent.

Why was six-fold symmetry necessary for consistency? The prism-shaped structure at the base of Voyager 6 has ten sides.

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 11:19 PM
I couldn't quite see it, so I drew the hexagon over the map as best as I could.

hey the island closest to hell and the island closest to heaven aren't in the color panel zones O_O this must mean something, right?!?!?!?

sorry, that was unnecessary of me, i don't take you're theories seriously enough. i try to, but i just can't... but this one partly because i still don't know what you're trying to say with all of this...

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 11:20 PM
looking at BG-57's attached thumbnail image, i noticed, the island closest to hell and the island closest to heaven aren't in the color panel zones O_O this must mean something, right?!?!?!?

sorry, that was unnecessary of me, i don't take you're theories seriously enough. i try to, but i just can't... but this one partly because i still don't know what you're trying to say with all of this...

Skyblade
08-12-2005, 12:24 AM

Why was six-fold symmetry necessary for consistency? The prism-shaped structure at the base of Voyager 6 has ten sides.

Really? *Goes to check* Damn, I could've sworn it was six. I wonder where I got that from. Oh well.

Close,Skyblade.

I was kidding! Making a joke. Messing around. You were not supposed to take that seriously... Oh, no, what have I done..?

BG-57
08-12-2005, 01:07 AM
G SpOtZ, I don't think I drew the picture up to Future Esthar's standards actually, but you're right for what it's worth. Had I drawn the hexagon large enough to fit all the landmasses, the top and bottom would have gone off the edges of the map. I still think it looks pretty darn cool though. :D

No problem, Skyblade. I'm a big fan of that much maligned movie and I thought I had missed something. :)

Future Esthar
08-12-2005, 02:32 AM
Excelent!
I am not the most expert drawer but if we consider that the polygons could had different areas then my best guess is:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/Futuresthar/Worldmapandhexagonredblue.jpg

It is topologically correct although the lenght and angles could differ.
I make the best I could.

As you can see itīs impossible to overpass this lines by foot.
The blue line is an exception.
The blue line and the white lines represents the ideal mapping.
The white lines represent the ones that match reality.
The blue one is the one who donīt match it.
In this case the real thing is the red curve.
This curve canīt be overpassed by foot.
This one pass on the middle of the Trabia Crater.
Whatīs the reason behind this discrepancy?

What happens is that the Lunar Cry occurring on Trabia was the last one before the Pandora was thrown to the sea.
The Lunar cry was generated artificially on Trabia.
Adel donīt plans just one LC but many successive LCries.
However her plans were unfinished because the Pandora was thrown to the sea.
Thatīs it.

Ageless_Bum
08-12-2005, 03:26 AM
Not that i get it all exactly, but if you take the idea that It geometrically to Geographically starts to disect the contents. Then you factor in the areas in the contents that not accessable to one another despite being congruent physically the model seems to make alittle more sense (though it still doesnt answer all the discrepencies).

As for this being pointless, its more interesting to try to get it despite its randomness. On the other hand its unneccessary to your understanding of the game so it wont change your life to understand or not.....

P.S. if you made a 5 to 7 degree turn clockwise of the geometric overlay it might fit slightly better, but maybe not

sparkie
08-12-2005, 05:32 AM
Ok I must say, it is an interesting idea but the world map matching the hexagon is a bit of a stretch. I just don't see it. But I suppose if you squinted hard enough...

Excelent!
I am not the most expert drawer but if we consider that the polygons could had different areas then my best guess is:
Are you trying to sound like a snooty proffessor? Maybe it's just me...

99% of the lines you could draw crossing the span of the world you wouldn't be able to cross on foot because of the sheer amount of ocean/lakes/rivers/etc.

And it makes me wonder why you had to flip the screen in order to fit the map... and even then it barely does.

abrojtm
08-12-2005, 05:40 AM
It still doesn't make any sense at all.

BG-57
08-12-2005, 02:50 PM
How can the hexagon fit the world map perfectly if you have to stretch both the size and the shape of the polygons?

I still don't get the placement of the horizontal lines. They map over rivers and lakes, which do not divide the landmasses completely.

Christmas
08-12-2005, 04:21 PM
After I returned from a trip 10 days later you are still at it and you just keep them coming.

I will said that you wanted to prove that FF VIII world is artifical through this map thingy which mean it will support your theory of FF VIII being a WOTC world.

Also,this control panel is in Esthar, so it also support that "X" is related to someone in Esthar that have mastermind everything.

BTW, I really can't see any relationship between a random control, panel in Esthar being related to the world map. Even if it do, then it is how the dudes in Esthar draw and view the world map of the world.

Lastly I see a lot of craps in the last theories threads you made before I left but I decided to let them die. :rolleyes2

Skyblade
08-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Excelent!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/Futuresthar/Worldmapandhexagonredblue.jpg

It is topologically correct although the lenght and angles could differ.
I make the best I could.

As you can see itīs impossible to overpass this lines by foot.
The blue line is an exception.
The blue line and the white lines represents the ideal mapping.
The white lines represent the ones that match reality.
The blue one is the one who donīt match it.
In this case the real thing is the red curve.
This curve canīt be overpassed by foot.
This one pass on the middle of the Trabia Crater.
Whatīs the reason behind this discrepancy?

What happens is that the Lunar Cry occurring on Trabia was the last one before the Pandora was thrown to the sea.
The Lunar cry was generated artificially on Trabia.
Adel donīt plans just one LC but many successive LCries.
However her plans were unfinished because the Pandora was thrown to the sea.
Thatīs it.

Unfortunately, this idea is inconsistent with itself. If BG 57's remake of the picture is false, as you claim, the entire thing is false. The image that you use cannot possibly have been planned by Esthar. The size and shape distortions are caused solely by the angle you view them at. Viewing them head on, they would appear as the image in BG 57's picture.

ThePheonix
08-19-2005, 03:17 AM
Even if you somehow proove that the lunar cry distorted the blue line, the hexagon is still not the one at the controll panel (or maybe it is the secret symbol of the operation, ond therefore not drawn correctly?)

... and FH seems to be in the middle of all this.

BG-57
08-19-2005, 04:35 AM
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. :greenie:

Future Esthar
08-27-2005, 02:10 AM
I think what matters on the symbol is the topology.
And there is no way to show the polygons had the same area on the panel.
So the possibility remains that they donīt have the same area.

If you donīt believe on this scheme yet you can also note the sequence on GF Eden.

On that scene you can see the planet and a triangle on the middle of it.

Skyblade
08-27-2005, 05:07 AM
I think what matters on the symbol is the topology.
And there is no way to show the polygons had the same area on the panel.
So the possibility remains that they donīt have the same area.

If you donīt believe on this scheme yet you can also note the sequence on GF Eden.

On that scene you can see the planet and a triangle on the middle of it.

Ok, first, what does Eden have to do with Esthar?

Second, you may note that the triangle not only was not covering particular areas of the planet, but that it was also a equilateral triangle, thereby negating the skewed reasoning that you used to support this theory.

BG-57
08-27-2005, 05:44 AM
Back into the fray. :rolleyes2

First of all the hexagon doesn't look equilateral only because we are looking down at it from an angle. But the gamer's POV is not the same as the characters. They are looking at it straight on, just like you would with any projection screen.

Second, the brain has a wonderful way of processing visual information. What our eyes record and what our brain perceives are very different.

For example almost all television screens are rectangular, but from almost any angle except straight on they appear to be trapezoidal. But our brain somehow can correctly infer that the trapezoidal images are just rectangles seen from an angle.

Although my eyes see unequal polygons my brain is perceiving them as having an equal areas, but viewed from above.

I knew that cognitive psychology course would come in handy one day. ;)

Oryxxx
08-27-2005, 09:53 PM
You know , you dont have to look for signs in EACH FUCKIN IMAGE, The makers of ff8 are just human you know, I dont think they have taken time to give everything a particular meaning.

Lately those theories are really getting out of hand, that Julia=Ultimecia theory WTTF? those arguments arghh

Jessweeee♪
08-27-2005, 11:07 PM
OH! I see! Since these that thing looks like the world map...this means that Squall is really the greek mythologic god Atlas!!

It's just a transparent hexagon split into six differently colored pieces.

Please, do not say this has some sort of signifigance to the story...

G SpOtZ
08-27-2005, 11:26 PM
O_O what if future esthar is right?! what if the hexagon IS correspondant to the world map!?!??

somebody seriously answer that question. what does it mean if he was right?

Skyblade
08-28-2005, 01:56 AM
O_O what if future esthar is right?! what if the hexagon IS correspondant to the world map!?!??

If he was right, it means that all possible definitions of the word "logic" are completely wrong, that the laws of physics have been repealed, and that the fabric of space-time has become so warped that intelligent life would no longer be able to survive. So let's just say that he's wrong.

Christmas
08-28-2005, 03:13 AM

The dudes in Esthar used a hexagon to represent the world map and keep it so secretive that only themselves or someone that can analysis so well which is Future Esthar himself will know.

And also came a possibilty that the world map is actually artificial and someone that is powerful and might be related to Esthar is manipulating everything.

And my personal guess is Dr Odine since he is the one that invented all this stuff and programmed it.

For further references, go read his older theories threads.

The colors are also symbolical.One just need to think about the physics of colors to realize what is happening here

Drawn perfectly? Not quite. I took a look at your picture.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/Worldmapandhexagonredblue2.jpg

(1) Why is the Balamb Continent and the Trabia Continent in the same region?

(2) Do Fisherman Horizon being in the center of the Hexagon marks any significant value and role? If not, then it is the specific region allocated for it then....

(3) Why is there an isolated region between Galbadia and Centra marked in Red?

(4) Why is Winhill seperated from the Galbadia's region and instead in the isolated region?

(5) Why is there another isolated region marked in purple between Centra and Esthar?

(6) What about the Deep Sea Research Center?

Sorry, but if someone did made the world map, it will be more perfect instead of having all this flaws as he/she will seperated it perfectly as no continents/regions get left out and fit in as pretty as possible. The Galbadia continent will had a region for itself while the Esthar Continent will have a region for itself instead of a cut in the south resulting in an isolated area between southern Esthar and Centra since Fisherman's Horizon had a special region allocated just for it.. Same goes for Winhill as being isolated from the rest of the Galbadia's continent and Trabia continent merging with the Balamb's continent.

Also, if someone mastermind it, it will take in the consideration of Deep Sea Research Center.

So this isn't artificial enough and at the most it can only be use to represent the world map that's all.

G SpOtZ
08-28-2005, 08:02 AM
so... if he was right. that would change the game how?

it wouldn't. exactly.

and if he was right... what would that change about the actual plot of the whole game?

nothing. thank you.

but u know what? i'm pretty sure you can do that corresponding thing with any map. lets go ask the designers about this whole thing. see what they say.

EDIT: seriously somebody email them or something

EDIT 2: i'm too lazy, but someone do it lol.

EDIT 3: also mention the other theories of future esthar. i wonder if the designers and such will flame him.

Christmas
08-28-2005, 09:32 AM
It is not how it will change the plot but how it let us understand the truth behind the plot.

And the real "plot" Future Esthar had in mind can be found in one of the theory threads.

Skyblade
08-28-2005, 11:45 AM
so... if he was right. that would change the game how?

it wouldn't. exactly.

and if he was right... what would that change about the actual plot of the whole game?

nothing. thank you.

If he was right, the plot would be very different from what we understand it to be currently. Read this thread all the way through. The fact that you could find some correlation between the hexagon and the world map after smoking crack for 3 hours isn't the main issue, it's what that fact would mean that has been the subject of discussion. If there actually was a correlation between the two, then Esthar would have had to have a reason for putting it there (hence my "conquering the world with little hexagons" idea). The idea that the correlation would exist and yet there would be no reason for it is just plain stupid. Even Future Esthar tries to give reasons for it (however flawed and insane those reasons may be).

Future Esthar
08-28-2005, 06:53 PM
<QUOTE> EDIT: seriously somebody email them or something

EDIT 2: i'm too lazy, but someone do it lol.

EDIT 3: also mention the other theories of future esthar. i wonder if the designers and such will flame him.</QUOTE>

Donīt do that,please.(cries)

<QUOTE> If he was right, the plot would be very different from what we understand it to be currently. Read this thread all the way through. The fact that you could find some correlation between the hexagon and the world map after smoking crack for 3 hours isn't the main issue, it's what that fact would mean that has been the subject of discussion. If there actually was a correlation between the two, then Esthar would have had to have a reason for putting it there (hence my "conquering the world with little hexagons" idea). The idea that the correlation would exist and yet there would be no reason for it is just plain stupid. Even Future Esthar tries to give reasons for it (however flawed and insane those reasons may be).</QOUTE>

The graphical arguments takeīs priority.
And this is no random graphical comparison.
I am using geometry here.
This is near as valid as my word riddles.

To Unknowns:

1-I said the lines need to pass on regions in a way we canīt overpass them by foot(letīs call them unachievable regions-UC regions).
However the opposite implication donīt needs to be true.
Not all UC regions needs to had lines passing on them.
2-The area around FH was flooded many years ago.
That is what make it easy to construct a bridge passing on it.
I believe that Fishermans Horizon was constructed over a ruin.
And maybe one day it will become an excavation site.
3-Between Galbadia and Centra?Between Trabia and Mordred you mean.
I already explained that.
Sorceress Adel tried to make successive Lunar Cries artificially to fulfill her plan.However meanwhile Laguna reached Esthar and sank the Pandora on the ocean.
Adel plan was not fulfilled and the red lines represent the true lines while the blue ones representīs what Adel planned.
4-Because you canīt go from Galbadia to Winhill on foot.And Winhill is a country independent from Galbadia.
5-Because that region is not Esthar Country.Similar to 4.
6-I think the area around DSRC is what is left if you take the plane of the hexagon and turn it into a sphere.I donīt know if it is possible to make a perfect sphere without holes this way.If there was a hole this hole would be DSRC area.If not,there is a possibility that this area is the one at the south of Esthar.

Christmas
08-29-2005, 11:26 AM
2-The area around FH was flooded many years ago.
That is what make it easy to construct a bridge passing on it.
I believe that Fishermans Horizon was constructed over a ruin.
And maybe one day it will become an excavation site.

FH is flooded many years ago? I think I might missed out this part. Care showing me some thing to prove it?

FH constructed over a ruin?
And it will became an excavation site someday?....

What have that got to do with what you are trying to tell?

3-Between Galbadia and Centra?Between Trabia and Mordred you mean.
I already explained that.
Sorceress Adel tried to make successive Lunar Cries artificially to fulfill her plan.However meanwhile Laguna reached Esthar and sank the Pandora on the ocean.
Adel plan was not fulfilled and the red lines represent the true lines while the blue ones representīs what Adel planned.

What plan do she masterminded?

4-Because you canīt go from Galbadia to Winhill on foot.And Winhill is a country independent from Galbadia.

We have Galbadian soldiers stationed in Winhill in one of Laguna's dream sequence. Why were they there? And we dun see any Winhill's soldiers around.I dun really think Winhill is a country itself. It is just a small village. Here is something to prove it.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/Winhill.jpg

And if Winhill is independent so it get seperated, then what about Dollet, and Timber which was once independent?

5-Because that region is not Esthar Country.Similar to 4.

Here is something to prove it:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/Esthar.jpg

That is my location on the world map.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/Esthar2.jpg

And this is what shown on the menu. Try it yourself if you think I am lying.

6-I think the area around DSRC is what is left if you take the plane of the hexagon and turn it into a sphere.I donīt know if it is possible to make a perfect sphere without holes this way.If there was a hole this hole would be DSRC area.If not,there is a possibility that this area is the one at the south of Esthar.

In short, it is not perfect.

If someone did mastermind everything, then it will be more "perfect" than this. It doesn't seem artifical in anyway.

Future Esthar
08-30-2005, 01:06 AM
2-The bridge is too long.In order to construct it a low sea level is needed.
Maybe the bridge was a remodelation of an ancient bridge (somekind of Roman aquedut).TREE-LINED ROAD.
This bridge will be distorted by eathquakes somewhere on the future.Believe-me,Ican predict the future of that bridge(I am not a fortune teller nor I am kidding) :)
3-She plans to generate that artificial thing I am talking about .This isnīt about the red area you are showing.Last time there was an error and I was unable to see the map.And I am not able to see the pictures you post now.
The isolated regions you mention were semi-flooded regions.
DSRC area and FH area were flooded regions.
4-Look,you canīt go from Galbadia to Winhill on foot.You can go from Dollet and Timber to Galbadia on foot,though.
5-If you guess what is the nature of this lines you will understand why canīt they be crossed by foot.You will understand also why is there a separate region south of Esthar.Also there is a separate region because the polygon dictates it.
6-I think the DSRC area was an area whichwasnīt supposed to be found.
Thatīs why they didnīt include it on the symbol.But this secret area can be found turning the symbol into a sphere.Itīs the hole that is left.

Conclusion-You think this isnīt artificial because it divides regions which were related someway (culture,weather,soil color,name,etc...).
Well,people around the world will never realise this due to the same reason.And this was Xīs real intention.
Remember,the lines were supposed to cross UC regions.And thatīs it.There were just a few exceptions but I know the lines pass there due to the nature of the lines.

G SpOtZ
08-30-2005, 04:45 AM
i find this very interesting. it's interesting because it's amazing how one person could come up with several insane theories and say them so calmly and positively.

Skyblade
08-30-2005, 06:55 AM
i find this very interesting. it's interesting because it's amazing how one person could come up with several insane theories and say them so calmly and positively.

I second that opinion.

Who wants to chip in to buy a straight-jacket for Future Esthar?

See that? Someone points out something that demonstrates how clearly flawed his theory is, and he dismisses it by saying "oh, that area was just flooded".

If the area was flooded, why didn't the hexagon pattern get changed? Why would an artificially constructed world be able to be so terribly deformed by natural disasters? Why do you persist in thinking that Dr. Odine masterminded everything that happened on the entire world (funny, he's not saying that his brother was the one spreading that lie about his theories anymore. Did anyone else notice that?)? Why can't you ever accept that the connections that your diseased brain spots between two completely unrelated things might not actually exist? Why do you persist in thinking that the 500 other people who post in this forum and who think that your theories are total bull are so stupid that they don't notice such an important plot point? Why are you the only one who is able to pick up on these things? (And I'd be very careful about how you answer those last two...)

Christmas
08-30-2005, 02:16 PM
2-The bridge is too long.In order to construct it a low sea level is needed.
Maybe the bridge was a remodelation of an ancient bridge (somekind of Roman aquedut).TREE-LINED ROAD.
This bridge will be distorted by eathquakes somewhere on the future.Believe-me,Ican predict the future of that bridge(I am not a fortune teller nor I am kidding) :)
3-She plans to generate that artificial thing I am talking about .This isnīt about the red area you are showing.Last time there was an error and I was unable to see the map.And I am not able to see the pictures you post now.
DSRC area and FH area were flooded regions.
4-Look,you canīt go from Galbadia to Winhill on foot.You can go from Dollet and Timber to Galbadia on foot,though.
5-If you guess what is the nature of this lines you will understand why canīt they be crossed by foot.You will understand also why is there a separate region south of Esthar.Also there is a separate region because the polygon dictates it.
6-I think the DSRC area was an area whichwasnīt supposed to be found.
Thatīs why they didnīt include it on the symbol.But this secret area can be found turning the symbol into a sphere.Itīs the hole that is left.

Conclusion-You think this isnīt artificial because it divides regions which were related someway (culture,weather,soil color,name,etc...).
Well,people around the world will never realise this due to the same reason.And this was Xīs real intention.
Remember,the lines were supposed to cross UC regions.And thatīs it.There were just a few exceptions but I know the lines pass there due to the nature of the lines.

You know, I just came up with other story after seeing this. It had been so long since I last post my story.

Narrator: I am back from the mental institute and the doctor say I am perfectly heathly and stable for my current job again. Anyway, so the heros reached the "northern crater" to look for Unknowns' son....

Xaven: Wow, get a load of all this.......junks...
Sir Bahamut: Look more like a rubbish burying pit to me here...
SquallofSeeD:........
crazybayman: Huh? didn't we killed you the last time?

Unknowns' son: Mwahahahaha, it is too late. You can't stop me and Mama from summoning the giant watermelon and destroying every toliet papers in the process.

Xaven: What had summoning a giant watermelon from outer space had to do with destroying the toliet papers?
Sir Bahamut: Dun you know? Didn't you study chemistry? Watermelon's juice DISSOLVE toliet papers. Kids nowadays.
SquallofSeeD:Wish it will dissolve you.....
crazybayman: No more toliet papers anymore???? NOOOOOO!!!!! well, anyway, I dun wipe my butt after /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifting anyway.

Unknowns' son: Slience!!! Now you taste the blade of my MAMAMUNE!!!!

Narrator: Unknowns' son dashed forward with energy glowing on the nine foot long Mamamune's blade and an golden aura surrounded him with the theme "One winged angel" playing on the background.........but he tripped onto a banana skin and have a fall.

Xaven: Now our chance!!! Let's gang bang him!!!!
Sir Bahamut: This is not an act of a honourable warrior like me....but who care!!! Let's bash him up while we can!!!
SquallofSeeD:....*whip up nailbat and ran forward*
crazybayman: Now we are talking!!

Narrator: The heroes surrounded Unknowns' son and beat him to a pulp with blood splitting all over the place and cries of agony heard in the air.

Unknowns' son:WAIT!!!!!!!!! Before you all kill me, I have something to say!!!

Xaven: Not this again!!!!
Sir Bahamut: Wait!! Dun let him say it and we will all lose like the last time!!!
SquallofSeeD:.......*Pull out Unknowns' son tongue and sliced it off...*
crazybayman: You are sick.....

Narrator: Gyahahahaha!!! Whether he said it or not doesn't matter cause you all LOST!!!! and I repeat you all LOST to Unknowns' son!!! And his tongue grew back!!!

Unknowns' son: That's right suckers!!!!

Xaven: What????? WHY????....*Drops dead out of a sudden*
Sir Bahamut: Even if I die, my pure and mightly spirit of justice and light will prevail and will...*Drops dead out of a sudden*
SquallofSeeD:....I hate my life.....*commits sucide*
crazybayman: Wait, can we have a deal? In exchange for my life, I give you my secret and limited collections of porn on...*Drop dead out of a sudden*

Narrator: Now do you all understand??? I SET THE RULES AROUND HERE!!! I DETERMINE ALL OUTCOMES NO MATTER HOW OR WHAT THE PROCESS IS LIKE!!! NOTHING YOU SAID REALLY MATTERS!!!! So what if the bad guy win again this time? Mwahahahaha!!! Revenge is sweet!!! *Dance off laughing like a maniac*

THE END

Do you realize each time I point up a flaw, you will come up a story of your own to twist and cover things up. First you say FH is flooded now you said it will be hit by earthquake in the future. You are basically setting all the "rules" in favour to you.

And why must it be seperated by whether to be access by foot or not. If that is the case, Esthar can be go on foot from FH since Squall did carry Rinoa there through the bridge. So Esthar, Galbadia and FH should be group into one region.

You can access Esthar from Trabia from the path which Laguna's movie is flimed. So, Trabia and Esthar should be grouped into one region.

And I can even say someone crazy enough might go through the train's tunnel in Balamb and walk all the way to the Galbadia. So Galbadia and Balamb should be grouped as one region.

Lastly, if you want to say they are flooded or some ruins, please provide some backups evidence.

Future Esthar
08-30-2005, 10:47 PM
QUOTE Do you realize each time I point up a flaw, you will come up a story of your own to twist and cover things up. First you say FH is flooded now you said it will be hit by earthquake in the future. You are basically setting all the "rules" in favour to you.QUOTE

That means they were irrefutable.

You can only refute them if you can come up with an irrefutable argument.

I said there were some exceptions to the "UC" thing.

The exceptions were Esthar and some others.

Galbadia/FH-You canīt go from FH to Galbadia on foot.
There is nothing on the game suggesting someone ever did.
They only cross it on trains.
There is a great wind near the Galbadia edge of the bridge.
This wind is so strong that people canīt walk toward them.
Only fast strong trains and ships can go through it.
This wind also exist near Ballamb and FH.People even feels a breeze coming from it.
Other way to explain this:
If you try to go to FH through Galbadia a wind will blow you out.
Trabia/Esthar-As I explained earlier the red line is the real thing and not the blue line.
The red line pass on the middle of Trabia Crater.
You canīt overpass this section by foot nor with the Garden.The Garden will use itīs special technology spending a lot of energy (Reserve steam pressure) and the gauge will go berserk.
The gauge will go berserk every time it passes through a line.
However most of the lines were on the sea and the gauge is covered by water.
On the line between Winhill and Galbadia the gauge will not go berserk because the Garden needs to spend less energy.The Garden is one of the first vehicles ever created.
More advanced vehicles were able to overpass this problem.
Balamb/Galbadia-No one is crazy enough to go through the tunnel.People would be smashed if a train comes.Even if they do they will notice something strange.
(I am not refferring to winds this time).
Now that I think about it maybe there were a door that closes and opens automatically when a train passes.Who knows.
Esthar/FH-This is an exception.I will explain this on another thread.

Flood backups

FH-Already gave a backup

DSRC-I donīt think there was an underwater civilization on this section.
The region was flooded.But this civilization lived on surface not underwater.
Vascaroon painted the "flood" paint on Ultiīs castle after Ellone send his consciousness to the future.
He knows the castle would be flooded underwater.

To skyblade-Unrelated?Try to fit this symbol with any other world map.I challenge you to paste that picture here if you can do that.I took the effort to show my picture and now is your time.Donīt forget the UC restrainings.

Also,didnīt I said that X was the responsible for Lunar Cry?
The floods and earthquakes were all the result of the Lunar Cry.
And It wasnīt performed by random.
X knows how to shape the soil and how that.
He/she even shaped the Esthar soil to prevent it to had beaches.And shaped mountains also.That way he/she prevents people to reach Esthar region.

Skyblade
08-31-2005, 01:55 AM
To skyblade-Unrelated?Try to fit this symbol with any other world map.I challenge you to paste that picture here if you can do that.I took the effort to show my picture and now is your time.Donīt forget the UC restrainings.

Also,didnīt I said that X was the responsible for Lunar Cry?
The floods and earthquakes were all the result of the Lunar Cry.
And It wasnīt performed by random.
X knows how to shape the soil and how that.
He/she even shaped the Esthar soil to prevent it to had beaches.And shaped mountains also.That way he/she prevents people to reach Esthar region.

Despite the extreme stupidity shown in the other parts of your post, I will content myself with complaining about the idiocy in the part you directed at me.

For starters, I could overlay that hexagon on a map of Earth with little trouble, and it would probably have more correlation than yours does. I could also match it to a map of FFVII's world map with equal ease.

Also, the idea that Dr. Odine would create the world in such a perfect hexagonal design, and then ruin it with a flood is stupid. If the world was designed to fit a pattern, why would the person who designed it then ruin the pattern? That's stupid even by your standards (which is saying something).

assemblage
08-31-2005, 02:32 AM
also...since when was Garden one of the first vehicles ever created? O_o did they say that in the information section of the menu and i just skipped over it, or.....??

Skyblade
08-31-2005, 06:59 AM
Oh yes, one other thing. Why did you completely ignore my points about you being the only one who was capable of properly interpreting these important plot events?

Wait, I've got it! "X" isn't Dr. Odine, it's the game designers! They planned out everything in the game, including the world! While this may seem self evident to those of us with a brain, we shouldn't take for granted that Future Esthar possesses one...

Christmas
08-31-2005, 04:09 PM
The exceptions were Esthar and some others.

Galbadia/FH-You canīt go from FH to Galbadia on foot.

There is also NOTHING on the game suggesting someone didn't.Anyway....

No. Someone that live in Timber around 20 years ago went on a jogging marathon and jog all the way from Galbadia to Esthar.

This wind also exist near Ballamb and FH.People even feels a breeze coming from it.If you try to go to FH through Galbadia a wind will blow you out.

We have flood, earthquake, ruins now we have wind. No there is no wind. Dun you know? Deling declared that he is willing to make peace with Esthar when he is first make president. Then he allow people to use the FH bridge to cross over to Esthar. Traders and Travellers had used the bridge to cross over to Esthar but whether they find Esthar is another thing. Oh my.....YOU DIDN'T KNOW????

Trabia/Esthar-As I explained earlier the red line is the real thing and not the blue line.
The red line pass on the middle of Trabia Crater.
You canīt overpass this section by foot nor with the Garden.

Let me tell you this, during the sorceress war, many people fled Esthar and journeyed to Trabia by the mountain path and crossed the TRABIA CRATER to some spot near the Trabia garden's region and settled there.

The Garden will use itīs special technology spending a lot of energy (Reserve steam pressure) and the gauge will go berserk.
On the line between Winhill and Galbadia the gauge will not go berserk because the Garden needs to spend less energy.The Garden is one of the first vehicles ever created.

NO!!!! Dun you know? The garden is powered by a system called the Zero Genesis System. The Zero Genesis System is the most advanced system used by the Centra for their moving shelters ages ago. Up till now, the scientists in Esthar still couldn't figure how it works. This special system enable the Centra shelters to move anyway they want without any worrys from things like flying missiles coming straight at you nor energy shortage cause it is able to provide unlimited energy through means that we will let the Esthar's scientists disclose it when they found out. The Zero Genesis System is one of the reasons why the Gardern is able to dodge the missiles and also it is said that the Zero Genesis system never go haywire regardless of what happen.That is why it can take the garden anywhere they want. DUN YOU KNOW?????

More advanced vehicles were able to overpass this problem.

Advanced vehicles are not installed with the Zero Genesis system.

Balamb/Galbadia-No one is crazy enough to go through the tunnel.People would be smashed if a train comes.Even if they do they will notice something strange.

Oh my....Let me tell you this. Around 5 years ago, a monster attacked the railway system and damaged it. Workers had to walk all the way through the tunnels to the other end to repair it. Why in the world did you miss all this??????????

Flood backups

FH-Already gave a backup

What backup?

DSRC-I donīt think there was an underwater civilization on this section.

So? Why aren't they included since it is a civilization?

Vascaroon painted the "flood" paint on Ultiīs castle after Ellone send his consciousness to the future.

Once again I repeat myself the paintings cannot be used as anyone can have their own interpretations as I said ages ago.

And if you want to said that my points had no proof, I will said that all my points had as much backings as YOURS.

crazybayman
08-31-2005, 04:57 PM
Taken from another thread FE created, which was closed:

I thought it would be a good idea to make a new thread since this relates to both "Beautiful" and "Bug or not?"

The "color check" shape was seen inside the holographical walls.
It is reasonable to think that this panel control things related to holographical walls.
Were these lines holographic walls?
One thinks that this panel was just to adjust the color pallete of the walls.
But this could be a disguise.
This panel controls all the things related to the WORLDWIDE HOLOGRAPHIC WALLS SYSTEM.
I realized that these walls should cross unachiavable regions (UC regions) because otherwise people would find them.
Thatīs when I found they fit the world map pretty well if I use this restriction.

Seing the Ragnarok pass through the holographic walls I also realized that nearly all vehycles on the world uses this technology.

Whatīs the reason behind this system?
Sorry,I canīt reveal that.
Thatīs top secret.
Highly top secret.

But the colors on color check representīs a range and it was on the physics of colors that lies the secret.
Highly top Secret?? None of it is true, or even remotely logical, so WHO CARES.
What kind of sane individual sits there and thinks up these retarded theories, which have NO basis in the game?

Get a life.

BG-57
08-31-2005, 08:02 PM
Future Esthar, are you suggesting the lines connecting the edges of the hexagon to the center correspond to invisible holographic walls that divide up the continents?

If so, I wish you had said it earlier. :eep:

Future Esthar
08-31-2005, 08:42 PM
No logic?If you canīt see the logic itīs because you are blind.I supplied the logic.
I challenge you to fit this shape on any other known map.Not even on 1000 different maps you will be able to fit it.

To Unknowns:
Thatīs not the thruth.It only says Laguna goes from FH to Esthar.

Deling allow them to travel to Esthar but no one would be crazy enough to cross the bridge since they could get smashed.People on Deling City travels using DC
station,people on Timber take the train on the correspondent station,etc...
Who said people ever crossed the crater?There were beaches on Trabia.People can go there using ships.
I donīt know whether your theories on Zero Genesis and railroad workers were sarcastic or game-based.If you are referring to Doomtrain I should say there were enough workers on Galbadia to fix the train.
I said the horizon bridge is too long requiring a low sea level.
If it was not an ancient civilization then what was it?Aliens?
My guess:Centra civilization.

To skyblade-Then do it.I take my effort so itīs fair to ask you to take also.
Donīt say to me the triangle on the middle would fit Bermudas Triangle,Ah,Ah,Ah.
X is not Dr.Odine.
I said on the other thread that the lines are holographic walls.
X performed the Lunar Cry first and then created the walls.
To assemblage-The centra shelter is the most ancient vehicle ever created,isnīt it?

G SpOtZ
08-31-2005, 08:48 PM
lemme get this straight. Square made this game have a completely hidden plot that can only be found with silly assumptions (like the 'ruins' or whatever where FH was build) and that only YOU can make sense of? do us all a favor and throw away ur ffviii. or sell it. cuz nothing good is coming of it when you play it lol. just a buncha crackpot theoories with very little or no logic, and you say things like "it's a secret" or "i won't tell u now, you have to figure it out" because you don't even have a clue of what ur talking about and how ur going to back it up. sad...

Future Esthar
08-31-2005, 09:10 PM
Not on a million years.I love FF8.Itīs my favorite game of all times.
Yes BG-57,not only the inner lines but also the outer were invisible holographic walls.
By the way,let us discuss this here since the other thread was closed.
Look at Crazybaymanīs quote or the thread itself for further information.

G SpOtZ
08-31-2005, 09:57 PM
ionno bout u guys, but i think us arguing against future esthar is just gonna make him continue with his theories. therefor i'm done with this thread. not even gonna touch it. bye bye.

Skyblade
09-01-2005, 01:08 AM
Future Esthar, either start to logically argue about your theories, or I will petition to have all of your threads closed, since they are nothing but a plauge that is drastically lowering the standards of this forum.

Show some evidence indicating how your theories can be the only possible correct interpretation of the way things play out, or start at least acknowledging the views of others.

Also, don't keep secrets about your theories. The entire point of posting a thread like this is to hold meaningful discussion. It is extremely hard to do that when you hold back major pieces of information. Either supply the evidence, or admit that you don't have it. You started this so that people could discuss your theories. So give them something to discuss. If you don't, then this thread no longer has a point and I will ask for it to be closed as well.

assemblage
09-01-2005, 01:19 AM
cmon, spotz, touch the thread again, it needs you :tongue:

The "color check" shape was seen inside the holographical walls.
It is reasonable to think that this panel control things related to holographical walls.
Were these lines holographic walls?
One thinks that this panel was just to adjust the color pallete of the walls.
But this could be a disguise.
This panel controls all the things related to the WORLDWIDE HOLOGRAPHIC WALLS SYSTEM.
I realized that these walls should cross unachiavable regions (UC regions) because otherwise people would find them.
Thatīs when I found they fit the world map pretty well if I use this restriction.

Seing the Ragnarok pass through the holographic walls I also realized that nearly all vehycles on the world uses this technology.

Whatīs the reason behind this system?
Sorry,I canīt reveal that.
Thatīs top secret.
Highly top secret.
sorry, but from my "unique" point of view, it sounds like you think you're one of the programmers of the game and are challenging us to see this "secret logic" of yours. skyblade is right, you made this thread to discuss these theories, and if you keep these little secrets, it really doesn't work as well as you hope. it also annoys people like me to no end. besides, it's really not a secret. if we were to find out this "top secret"...thing, whatever it is, and take it to another MB, it's not like anyone would believe that there's a completely different, hidden plot in the game.

crazybayman
09-01-2005, 01:35 PM
To FE: Honestly, would you just shut up about this nonsense?

No logic?If you canīt see the logic itīs because you are blind.I supplied the logic.
I challenge you to fit this shape on any other known map.Not even on 1000 different maps you will be able to fit it.
No. I'd never do anything as stupid as that. Its a complete waste of time.
And YOU are the blind one. In case you haven't noticed, none of your retarded "theories" are consistent with the game. You have supplied NO logic.

I challenge you to ask someone at Square what they think about your theories.

Oh, wait, I know your response to that:
"OMG, NO!! I COULD NEVER DO THAT!!!!"
That's because your a chicken-$hit, and you know that these are so lame and pointless, that you wouldn't dare ask the creators of the game.

I'm not going to even start to rebuttle your points, because its all just so ridiculous and pointless.

Tool.

lemme get this straight. Square made this game have a completely hidden plot that can only be found with silly assumptions (like the 'ruins' or whatever where FH was build) and that only YOU can make sense of? do us all a favor and throw away ur ffviii. or sell it. cuz nothing good is coming of it when you play it lol. just a buncha crackpot theoories with very little or no logic, and you say things like "it's a secret" or "i won't tell u now, you have to figure it out" because you don't even have a clue of what ur talking about and how ur going to back it up. sad...
There you go.

I should seriously just stop reading his (FE's) $hit. Knowing that there's someone out there who's stupid enough dream this up, and then try to push this crap onto other people just irritates me to no end.

do us all a favor and throw away ur ffviii. or sell it. cuz nothing good is coming of it when you play it...
Now THAT'S a good idea.

Future Esthar, either start to logically argue about your theories, or I will petition to have all of your threads closed, since they are nothing but a plauge that is drastically lowering the standards of this forum.
Agreed.

Show some evidence indicating how your theories can be the only possible correct interpretation of the way things play out, or start at least acknowledging the views of others.

Also, don't keep secrets about your theories. The entire point of posting a thread like this is to hold meaningful discussion. It is extremely hard to do that when you hold back major pieces of information. Either supply the evidence, or admit that you don't have it. You started this so that people could discuss your theories. So give them something to discuss. If you don't, then this thread no longer has a point and I will ask for it to be closed as well.
Agreed.

Laugh at face of Danger
09-01-2005, 02:22 PM
:Oo:

head imploded at the sight of the pictures, but Unknowns and Crazybayman have it sussed...again!

Christmas
09-01-2005, 04:09 PM
To Unknowns:
Thatīs not the thruth.It only says Laguna goes from FH to Esthar.

Deling allow them to travel to Esthar but no one would be crazy enough to cross the bridge since they could get smashed.People on Deling City travels using DC
station,people on Timber take the train on the correspondent station,etc...

All the trains running along FH bridge is destroyed in the war so Traders and travellers must travel there by foot. DUN U KNOW?????

Who said people ever crossed the crater?There were beaches on Trabia.People can go there using ships.
I donīt know whether your theories on Zero Genesis and railroad workers were sarcastic or game-based.

As "game based" as yours I must said. Anyway. people crossed from Esthar to Trabia by foot.

If you are referring to Doomtrain I should say there were enough workers on Galbadia to fix the train.

I am not talking about Doomtrain.The workers had to go deep into the undersea tunnel to fix all possible damages, also the whole railway stretching from Galbadia to Balamb is DAMAGED. SO THEY HAD TO WALK ALONG THE WHOLE RAILWAY IN THE UNDERWATER TUNNEL TO THE OTHER END TO FIX AND INSPECT ALL AREAS.

I said the horizon bridge is too long requiring a low sea level.

No, it isn't.

If it was not an ancient civilization then what was it?Aliens?

I said if this is a civilization, then why isn't in included in the hexagon?

To assemblage-The centra shelter is the most ancient vehicle ever created,isnīt it?

No. The Centra created cars and all this craps before creating the centra shelter which enable them to go to other continents. DUN YOU KNOW??????

And I repeat again, all my points are as "game based" as yours.

BG-57
09-01-2005, 08:36 PM
I feel the part about the lines corresponding to holographic walls should have been posted near the beginning of this thread. That's a crucial part of your thesis Future Esthar.

If you want your theories to be accepted, you'll need to clearly state all the majors parts. It's one thing to disagree with a theory but quite another to not even understand it.

Still, the pictures were pretty.

Future Esthar
09-01-2005, 10:28 PM
The script sugests that the centra shelters were the most ancient ones.
Why are you being sarcasting this time Unknowns?

Well,let me try not to go unlogic here.
I think the FOLLOWING statements donīt violate logic.

I will define UC regions as regions which were never implied on the game that someone had ever crossed by foot.Some of these regions werenīt really possible to cross on foot.These ones I call GUC.Others were geographically possible to cross on foot.These I call SUC.Examples of SUC were the underwater tunnel of Balamb,the Galbadia side of the Horizon bridge,the Trabia Crater(I think we can consider this one a GUC on some sence).The opposite of a UC region is a NUC.

Hypothesis:The lines on the hexagonal shape were holographical walls worldwide.
First argument:The panel was inside of the holographic wall and it has functions related to the holographic wall.
Colorary:If there is a system of holographic walls then the walls canīt pass on places our characters cross on foot.Otherwise they would touch the wall.Our characters pass on all NUC places.So if there is a system of holographic wallīs they must pass on UC regions.
What about vehicles?
Additional information:The Ragnarok pass through holographic walls.
Sub arguments:The world map is not drawn at scale but it needs internal consistency.
On FF8 we see that the technology of passing through this wallīs exist.
This makes it possible to had the holographic wall system (HWS) worldwide.
Second argument:Taking the previous conditions into consideration one sees that the hexagonal shape can easily fit the world map.It could not fit any other map.

Christmas
09-03-2005, 09:46 AM
Why are you being sarcasting this time Unknowns?

Finally you are saying that. Then did you realize a lot of your stuffs are not suggest by the script? I won't say much about the rest.

assemblage
09-03-2005, 09:27 PM
where? direct quotes, please?

Second argument:Taking the previous conditions into consideration one sees that the hexagonal shape can easily fit the world map.It could not fit any other map.
exactly. ONE sees that. as for the rest of us, we're wondering how you could come up with so many random connections, and so many random excuses for them.

nik0tine
09-03-2005, 09:51 PM
Okay, I see how they could match up if you put the hexagon over the world map. However, what relation is there between the hexagon and the world map? (sorry if this has already been answered. I refuse to read every single post in this thread.)

Future Esthar
09-03-2005, 11:57 PM
Nikotine,the lines on the hexagon were holographic walls.Which means there is a system of invisible holographic walls worldwide.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-04-2005, 02:05 AM
Then what the hell is the point of that? A personal question here, how much CRACK do yuo smoke to come up with these "theories". I can give a copy of FFVIII to a 63 year old mental patient, and even he would understand that your theories are nothing but brain damage.

G.O.L

Future Esthar
09-04-2005, 02:21 PM
Well,at least I took the time to show the evidence.You didnīt do that.You just appears saying they are crack which isnīt productive on a forum.
Why canīt you learn the example of Unknowns?

Christmas
09-04-2005, 03:00 PM
I guess I would say it afterall.

I will define UC regions as regions which were never implied on the game that someone had ever crossed by foot.Some of these regions werenīt really possible to cross on foot.These ones I call GUC.Others were geographically possible to cross on foot.These I call SUC.Examples of SUC were the underwater tunnel of Balamb,the Galbadia side of the Horizon bridge,the Trabia Crater(I think we can consider this one a GUC on some sence).The opposite of a UC region is a NUC.

Anyway, this is what you said earlier

I said the lines need to pass on regions in a way we canīt overpass them by foot(letīs call them unachievable regions-UC regions

Well, if you keep on changing here and there to fit your theories in, I will say it is pretty pointless and didn't you said the most things in the game is lying? So why would you bother with what imply in the game? Or those that support your theory isn't lying those that didn't are lies?

-I think the DSRC area was an area whichwasnīt supposed to be found.
Thatīs why they didnīt include it on the symbol

Isn't the world artifical? So everything that existed had been pre-planned so it should be included in your hexagon.

-I donīt think there was an underwater civilization on this section.

Now you said deep under Deep Sea Research Center had a civilization and is flooded underwater. So it is not included? But do you realize that the facility that is above sea level is built by a group of researchers to research your "civilization" or what so ever.

So we are talking about the facility and not your "civilization" here. And once again I repeat myself, if the world is artifical and everything that is happening is pre-planned, then whoever that created the world know that some researchers will build the facility over your sunken civilization and should include it in your hexagon.

This wind also exist near Ballamb and FH.People even feels a breeze coming from it.

Making up this silly story won't work. As you say it yourself:

And the same apply. But still, I will offer some questions for you. So "X" made this wind appear? Then how is the FH bridge connected to the Galbadia edge in the first place since there is great wind at the Galbadia's edge? Workers can't work if there is this great wind blowing.

If the railway is damaged or is in need of maintence or any accident happens to the train in the middle of the railway near the Galbadia edge, how is the rescuers going to neutralize the problem if they can't cross from the Galbadia edge? They are going to take a ship to FH then walk from there to the train/damaged railway?

And if the bridge is meant to connect Galbadia to Esthar, then why would "X" made it impossible for humans and instead let trains pass just so it isn't access by FOOT. I will said this is pretty pointless. Whether you access by your own FOOT or on a TRAIN you still can reach Esthar. It is not like it is being blocked by a mountain or an ocean. Delibertly making a wind blowing there is particularly pointless since bridge is meant to be CROSSED like what Squall did when he journey to Esthar. So what is the point of having the FH bridge in the first place?

You canīt overpass this section by foot nor with the Garden.The Garden will use itīs special technology spending a lot of energy (Reserve steam pressure) and the gauge will go berserk.
More advanced vehicles were able to overpass this problem

If you insist this is what Garden is all about, the my Zero Genesis system had as much "backing" as yours theory and can easily overwrite what you think about Garden's special technology unless you can have some proof or what so ever.

Even if the Garden is the most ancient vehicles created, your "technology" about Garden still can't apply.

First argument:The panel was inside of the holographic wall and it has functions related to the holographic wall.
Colorary:If there is a system of holographic walls then the walls canīt pass on places our characters cross on foot.Otherwise they would touch the wall.Our characters pass on all NUC places.So if there is a system of holographic wallīs they must pass on UC regions.

Did you realize that Squall and CO did touch the walls when they reached the Esthar edge of the FH bridge. No matter if it is the blue line or the red line doen't matters cause both of them touched the edges of the Esthar continents which connect the FH bridge.

What about vehicles?
Sub arguments:The world map is not drawn at scale but it needs internal consistency.
On FF8 we see that the technology of passing through this wallīs exist.
This makes it possible to had the holographic wall system (HWS) worldwide.

And also my Squall pass through Rinoa while climbling the ladder too. I guess the Human wall system exist too.

Future Esthar
09-04-2005, 05:14 PM
The characters overpass each other for programing convenience.
But for obvious reasons this is not the case with the holographic walls.
Common sense explains the difference.
We just donīt wanna to collide with our friends everytime we wanna to go to a certain place.
But to go over the walls donīt represent so much difficulty.
The concept of passing through walls and floors is nothing new on FF8.
For instance the control elevator which takes our heros from the MD level to the headmasters office went through the officeīs floor.And this was a FMV.

And yes,they touch the walls of Esthar.This was an exception.It was a mistake of mine(DONīT YOU MAKE MISTAKES?).
But this donīt change the validity of this theory anyway.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-04-2005, 07:44 PM
you still havent explained the POINT of an invisible holographic wall. your theories are still crack.

Skyblade
09-04-2005, 11:12 PM
We just donīt wanna to collide with our friends everytime we wanna to go to a certain place.
For instance the control elevator which takes our heros from the MD level to the headmasters office went through the officeīs floor.And this was a FMV.

And yes,they touch the walls of Esthar.This was an exception.It was a mistake of mine(DONīT YOU MAKE MISTAKES?).

And if you had an FMV of things passing through the holographic walls, people would believe you.

The fact is, the only FMV we have of the holographic walls seem to indicate that they are solid objects which have to be removed to allow things to pass through them. Remember when you first come to Esthar? You go up that elevator, and it opens out to a panaromic view of the city, and then you see the holographic hexagons seperate to allow the elevator platform to go through. Why would they bother with that if they could just go through it?

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-05-2005, 05:17 AM
this isnt a theory esthar, this is just the ramblings of a madman. Whatever your on ill take 2 plx

G SpOtZ
09-05-2005, 06:29 AM
this isnt a theory esthar, this is just the ramblings of a madman. Whatever your on ill take 2 plx
umm.. i'll take 3. with a side of fries, and extra ketchup plz.

nik0tine
09-05-2005, 08:02 AM
Nikotine,the lines on the hexagon were holographic walls.Which means there is a system of invisible holographic walls worldwide. What? What suggests that there is a system of invisible holographic walls worldwide? Just because you can place each section of the hexagon on a different region does not mean that there are a bunch of holographic walls all over the world.

Sir Bahamut
09-05-2005, 02:27 PM

Only because it didn't have any to begin with. ;)

Christmas
09-05-2005, 02:44 PM

The same can apply to your wall theory as people already mentioned ages ago and dun tell me your wall theory had something to do with the elevator in Balamb Garden.

Everyone make mistakes and your theory is a mistake to start with anyway and yes it do change the validity of the theory.

This won't be valid since characters can pass on UC regions.

Since characters can pass through UC regions and even among themselves, this will further support the fact that it is for programing convenience or whatever another factors except yours since UC regions had already been conquered by foot which made Raganrok conquering it means nothing special or much to your theory.

What or which map are we suppose to fit this to anyway? The FF VII world map? What map do you suggest that cannot fit?

The Horizon Bridge itself is a big flaw. Both edges touched your "walls" and since the name "Bridge" suggested, it is meant to be crossed and Squall crossed it from FH to Esthar. And to cross it from Galbadia to Esthar is also possible and your wind theory have absolutely no basis and there is no point of summoning winds there to prevent people from crossing and only allowing trains to cross. Anyway, I will repeat myself:

And if the bridge is meant to connect Galbadia to Esthar, then why would "X" made it impossible for humans and instead let trains pass just so it isn't access by FOOT. I will said this is pretty pointless. Whether you access by your own FOOT or on a TRAIN you still can reach Esthar. It is not like it is being blocked by a mountain or an ocean. Delibertly making a wind blowing there is particularly pointless since bridge is meant to be CROSSED like what Squall did when he journey to Esthar. So what is the point of having the FH bridge in the first place?

EDIT: Also, I did notice that FH town is surrounded by the walls itself. And there is this wall somewhere that most likely cut through the FH bridge. So when Squall leave FH town and cross over to Esthar, he will ONCE AGAIN touches the wall since there is no escape from the wall itself since it bypasses the bridge as shown in your picture.

Lastly, so ships can also overpass the walls too since FH town is surrounded by the walls? And if people is standing on the deck of the ship, what will happen? Meaning people overpass the walls too.

I did mention about the Deep Sea Research Facility which is above that sunken civilization of yours. So why it isn't included since "X" will anticipate it to be there.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-05-2005, 05:53 PM
Were arguing about walls...

EDIT: you wouldnt happen to be Bush would you esthar?

Future Esthar
09-05-2005, 09:06 PM
Unknowns,forget about the previous theories.I canīt provide evidence for them.
And I got told by Skyblade.

But for the WHWS theory the following evidence is enough:

If we try to fit the hexagonal shape with the world map making the lines apart of Esthar holographic walls go through places that the game not suggest people ever crossed on foot then it will feet well.
Considering that things on the control panel of Esthar holographic walls are obviously related to holographic walls we can easily say that the hexagon represents a system of hographic walls.
And if they were holographic walls then the lines apart from the visible ones(Esthar) can only pass on places people hadnīt crossed yet by foot.I am saying this because we know that atleast humans hadnīt the technology to pass through hol. walls inside their bodies.
But we know that the Ragnarok can do it and nothing suggests on the game that it was the only vehicle who does it.
So there is no problem if ships pass through them.
We just need to add these arguments as puzzle pieces to see that there were a lot of coincidences for the theory to be wrong.

These arguments werenīt worst than the ones about the Raine/Laguna=Squallīs parents (RLS) theory which were also added as coincidences.

Ok,maybe there were about 6 to 7 arguments on RLS against 4 of WHWS but whatīs the problem?How many arguments do you require to belief on a theory?
Even if each argument is not strong by itself,the great quantities of it start to add as coincidences.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-05-2005, 09:19 PM
And yet again you avoid our questions...strange resemblance to Bush...

Future Esthar
09-05-2005, 10:22 PM
What questions?

G SpOtZ
09-05-2005, 10:49 PM
And yet again you avoid our questions...strange resemblance to Bush...
ROCK ON! hahaha burn burn sizzle~~~

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-06-2005, 01:04 AM
:monster: :monster: MOOGLE PIE ALL AROUND :monster: :monster:

Skyblade
09-06-2005, 05:40 AM
Keep the politics out of it. If you want to bash Bush, go to EotW. That's what it's there for. Otherwise, shut up.

Future Esthar
09-06-2005, 05:55 PM
Thanks,Skyblade.
I ask again,what questions?

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-06-2005, 09:48 PM
whats the hell is the point of an invisible holographic wall?

Future Esthar
09-06-2005, 11:35 PM
Thatīs not the most important question on this thread.The important matter is:
The hexagonal shape fits the world map on UC regions(Except the ones matching the holographic walls of Esthar),the Ragnarok pass through the holographic walls and the "Color check" option is related to the walls of Esthar.Not only this is all strange but we conclude that there is a system of holographic walls worldwide.
To answer your question I need to provide the evidence for the answer first.
I will try to post the evidence making other threads.

G SpOtZ
09-06-2005, 11:46 PM
Not only this is all strange but we conclude that there is a system of holographic walls worldwide.
you didn't conclude anything yet. there's still not enough proof, if any.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-07-2005, 12:14 AM
ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Future Esthar
09-07-2005, 12:31 AM
Not before giving the evidence to it.
Yes,I know I got told by Skyblade but this will be the last time I will keep a secret about something (at least I will try).
But let me keep at least this a secret.I will reveal it after I gave the evidence.

blackline77
09-07-2005, 12:42 AM
hey bush is cool, ( and u guys r wastin finger typing power in threads like these it sounds like yall r talkin about rocket science or some complicated crap like that) but u guys probably already knew that.

G SpOtZ
09-07-2005, 01:05 AM
do you think if i put the hexagonal shape thing over a moogle pie, and cut it like how it's divided, it would taste better?

blackline77
09-07-2005, 01:13 AM
yeah sweet.

Future Esthar
09-07-2005, 01:15 AM
Do you say there is not enough proof.
There is also not enough proof for LRS even though the arguments were in greater number and script based.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-07-2005, 02:18 AM
Its hard to hold back the temptation of slamming your head into a wall...cause your just plain imcompetent, your holding back information on a theory your trying to prove to us, a rather pointless theory at that matter....

Future Esthar
09-07-2005, 08:40 PM
Up to now I didnīt saw you trying to use arguments to refute it but just making judgements.So you are the incompetent one since you are afraid to post the refutations.I wonder why.
STOP MAKING JUDGEMENTS AND ARGUE AGAINST THE DAMN THEORY PLEASE

By the way,the secret I hold is not necessary to proof the theory (nor it can proof it).

Thatīs why I donīt post the secret here.

Skyblade
09-07-2005, 08:42 PM
Up to now I didnīt saw you trying to use arguments to refute it but just making judgements.So you are the incompetent one since you are afraid to post the refutations.I wonder why.

By the way,the secret I hold is not necessary to proof the theory (nor it can proof it).

Just post the "secret". If nothing else, it will keep all of us from bitching at you for not posting it (though we might bitch if we think it is an extremely ridiculous secret, but I'm guessing it's ridiculous already).

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-07-2005, 09:15 PM

Theres no need to use arguments against you, your theories are ramblings, your the ONLY one who see's these "connections". and yet you still refuse to answer my theory. A theory is suppose to answer questions isnt it? you've avoided mine for quite some time. You my friend are the only imcompentent one. Esthar isnt secretly controling everything, if it was it would have more EMPASIS on the script. Also, this theory isnt supported by the script or any other FFVIII material. Most of the EoFF board is sick of you and your ramblings. I'd suggest you stop posting nonsense before things happen...

Future Esthar
09-08-2005, 01:05 AM
But the worldwide holographic wallīs system is my conclusion for this thread.I canīt go further than this because thatīs not the objectif of this thread.
I never said Esthar is secret controlling anything.And X is not Doc Odine.
My objectif here was just to show that the hexagonal shape fits the world map and hence there is a system worldwide.Since the meaning of all this will not be a proof itself and the objectif is just to show there is an holographic system worldwide then I see no point on posting the answer.
My theory here is supported by game details and is not UNSUPPORTED by the script.
Anyway,keep an eye on my actions on the "FF8 Riddles" thread.From time to time I post riddles that hint to these secrets.

G SpOtZ
09-08-2005, 01:20 AM
FE, you keep talking about posting things in different threads to make things connect to ur original theory.

I'm PRETTY sure i speak for everybody when i say:

don't spread your diseases around. keep it in ur own thread. it's easier for YOU , and EVERYBODY ELSE. there's no point in "hinting the answer" by posting riddles and in other threads. really, say what you need to, and if you're not going to keep it in this thread, i'm pretty sure we want you to just not say anything at all

sorry that i sound like i'm trying to be an administrator or moderator because i'm not. people, including myself, are kinda getting tired of you being vague about everything. prove ur point, conclude it, and finish it. stop trying to play mind games. there's a reason you made a thread. use it, and ONLY it, so we don't have to jump around to figure out what you're trying to say.

Now, what does this mean if there's a hexagonal holographic system worldwide?

Christmas
09-08-2005, 09:00 AM
If we try to fit the hexagonal shape with the world map making the lines apart of Esthar holographic walls go through places that the game not suggest people ever crossed on foot then it will feet well.
Considering that things on the control panel of Esthar holographic walls are obviously related to holographic walls we can easily say that the hexagon represents a system of hographic walls.
And if they were holographic walls then the lines apart from the visible ones(Esthar) can only pass on places people hadnīt crossed yet by foot.I am saying this because we know that atleast humans hadnīt the technology to pass through hol. walls inside their bodies.But we know that the Ragnarok can do it and nothing suggests on the game that it was the only vehicle who does it.
So there is no problem if ships pass through them

So, what happen if I landed my Ragnarok on a mountain that happen to bypass the "wall" of yours and my Squall touched it.

Do you realize that even of those "walls" you mentioned cut through mountains making it impossible to go by foot, but you can still land your ragnarok on the mountains and get Squall to use his FOOT to touch the walls of yours. And my points in my previous posts still stand since FH bridge itself is a big flaws in your theory and what if people is standing on the deck of the ship and the ship went through your walls so people will have also touched it by FOOT too and lastly Squall touches it when he reached Esthar.

Your UC theory and others just doesn't work.

But the worldwide holographic wallīs system is my conclusion for this thread.I canīt go further than this because thatīs not the objectif of this thread.
My objectif here was just to show that the hexagonal shape fits the world map and hence there is a system worldwide.Since the meaning of all this will not be a proof itself and the objectif is just to show there is an holographic system worldwide then I see no point on posting the answer.

I pretty much dismissed your theory on my previous posts and anyone can touches your "walls" and there is no such system worldwide and do you realize your Hexagon look more like a irregular shape created just to fit into the world map compare to the Hexagon on the control panel?

My theory here is supported by game details and is not UNSUPPORTED by the script.
Anyway,keep an eye on my actions on the "FF8 Riddles" thread.From time to time I post riddles that hint to these secrets.

This quote is for you:

don't spread your diseases around. keep it in ur own thread. it's easier for YOU , and EVERYBODY ELSE. there's no point in "hinting the answer" by posting riddles and in other threads. really, say what you need to, and if you're not going to keep it in this thread, i'm pretty sure we want you to just not say anything at all

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
09-08-2005, 11:44 AM
.................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ....................................................................................Wha.......that made absolutely no sense...............

crazybayman
09-08-2005, 02:00 PM
So you are the incompetent one since you are afraid to post the refutations.I wonder why.
The reason why some people (including me) don't post refutations, is because there is NOTHING to refute. You just continuously annoy people by posting your nonsense.
People get pi$$ed off with you, and therefore tend to point out that you are a moron, which is because you are acting like one.
Some people don't want to argue your silly ideas because it's like arguing that the world is flat. Completely baseless, untrue, and stupid.

G SpOtZ
09-08-2005, 10:45 PM
the worlds not flat??? O___o

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-08-2005, 11:54 PM

more like we cant disprove this theory because balamb cant fly in esthar and the "walls" only "appear" on places we cant acess by foot. people can pass thorugh holograms because its just a projection...jeez you truly are stupid.

Future Esthar
09-09-2005, 12:17 AM
Who said people canīt pass through holographic walls?
I said they canīt pass walls AS A GHOST.The Ragnarok can pass walls as a Ghost due to a special tecnology.Adel just donīt wanna people to FIND the walls and thus created them on UC regions.How can you make judgements if you arenīt even able to interpret what I speak well(as showed on the forums)?You tend to read just a specific post and not the entire thread.You must always read the entire thread to understand the context.
Anyway itīs becoming late and I will answer the other questions tomorrow.

G SpOtZ
09-09-2005, 12:30 AM
wow. i dunno about you guys, but i've got no questions. i'm just gonna let this thread go. in fact, we should all just let this die because it's not worth being up here lol.

Future Esthar
09-09-2005, 12:41 AM
What are you surprized at?
Oh,let me see.You had amnesia (as always) and donīt remember the episode in which Squall and company went to the MD level,activated the mechanism and then ascended to the headmasters office PASSING THROUGH THE FLOOR AS A GHOST.
Go ahead and say this didnīt happened and I will laugh a lot.
I can be stupid but at least I always remembers things other so clever people donīt seem to remember.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-09-2005, 02:04 AM
ghost my A**. your telling me that FFVIII people can turn into ghosts...lawl...dumbass

Christmas
09-09-2005, 06:15 AM
Who said people canīt pass through holographic walls?
I said they canīt pass walls AS A GHOST.The Ragnarok can pass walls as a Ghost due to a special tecnology.Adel just donīt wanna people to FIND the walls and thus created them on UC regions.How can you make judgements if you arenīt even able to interpret what I speak well(as showed on the forums)?You tend to read just a specific post and not the entire thread.You must always read the entire thread to understand the context.
Anyway itīs becoming late and I will answer the other questions tomorrow.

Look, whether you pass through a wall as a ghost or a human, you are still passing through the wall. And this is what you said so yourself:

humans hadnīt the technology to pass through hol. walls inside their bodies

You said they can't pass through the wall with the technology inside their body so mean they can't pass through the wall since they dun have the technology inside their body without any ghost form or anything.

Squall and company went to the MD level,activated the mechanism and then ascended to the headmasters office PASSING THROUGH THE FLOOR AS A GHOST.

Ghost or no ghost it is a fact that they passed through the floor if what you claim is true and I am interested to know the defintion of "ghost" from you yourself.

:If there is a system of holographic walls then the walls canīt pass on places our characters cross on foot.Otherwise they would touch the wall.Our characters pass on all NUC places.So if there is a system of holographic wallīs they must pass on UC regions

You did mentioned that they will touch the wall if they aren't on NUC places so I am telling you they will still touch the wall and get to UC region.

Squall can make contact and pass through the wall just like what Ragnarok can do if you land it on the mountains that bypass your walls no matter in ghost or human form.

And when was the time Ragnarok passes through the walls of yours in ghost form?

And I read your entire theory thread since your first one and this one as usually is changing here and there, from UC regions into several sub regions and from ruins to winds and you still didn't clarify the Deep Sea Research Facility.

If you want to criticize people, you should think twice yourself. You were the one that keep holding back info and then keep on changing your words here and there and making riddles getting people to guess what is happening and this is the results. And also:

Do me a favor and look at these two pictures until you see the match

We are doing you a favor and not us begging you to tell us what you intend to said.

Polaris
09-09-2005, 11:47 AM
You spent a lot of time looking at that, didn't ya? Anyway you're right, it's beautiful

Future Esthar
09-09-2005, 05:50 PM
Dear God,FORGET about the wind things and all that.I had no evidence for that.

Letīs just discuss things I had MORE EVIDENCE.

To say the lines canīt pass on regions which the game never mention people had ever crossed is enough.
If the game donīt says people had ever passed there on foot then there is no reason to believe they passed it.
Whatīs the objectif of the bridge then?
The bridge itīs a railroad which means it is used by trains to transport people from Galb. to Esthar and the reverse.
What will happpen if people try to go from FH to Galb. on foot?
Well,maybe they will never cross it because itīs dangerous.A train could come and smack them.Even knowing there were no trains running anymore.Who knows if the trains will not start to run again on the exact moment a person try to cross it?
I can imagine:

Crosser-"Well there were no trains coming since the end of the Sorceress War.I will cross it to Galbadia"
"Beep.Beep.Tic Tic Tic Tic Tic Tic"
Crosser-"Oh no!A train is coming.Thatīs impossible.I am gonna die!Should jump to water.But I am gonna drown."
The train starts to slow down.
Machinist-"You should stay away from the railroad.Itīs dangerous"
Crosser-"Why didnīt you advice that the trains will start running?"
Machinist-"I adviced but there were no intercomunicators here on the railroad.Get on board"
Crosser-"I prefer to go on foot"
Machinist-"We are on a run.The train shouldnīt get late on Timber.And since you canīt run faster than the train you MUST get on board.And unfortunately trains donīt have back doors"
And so he gets on board.
Gotcha?
You must see The Thruman Show to start understanding these things.
Anyway,since the game didnīt say anyone had ever crossed the bridge to Galbadia on foot thatīs enough.

Explanation of the mountain subject.
How the holographic walls work on a mountain?(e.g the one passing on the mountain near Winhill area.)
The explanation is difficult but I will give it a try.
The holographic wall didnīt "cross" mountains on a real sense.
The higher part (higher than the mountain) of the wall extends horizontally behound one of the mountain floor side limits(which side is irrelevant).The maximum distance between the wall and the side of the mountain should be larger than the maximum jump distance a human can achieve.The objectif is to prevent people from touching the wall.
Between the floor limit and the wall there is a system of floor holographic panels that works as an higly sensitive elevator.It responds to the minimum touch going down with the acceleration of gravity.
So if a person even dares to jump this person donīt feels the platform.
I based this explanation on what we see when our characters reach the Esthar side of the wall.They step on a panel,then an outside wall shows up and in the end split.

The "deck" thingy.

People inside a vehicle with the technology to pass through holographic walls will also pass through the wall as long as they stay inside the vehicle and on the ground.
This happens because people forms a rigid body with the vehicle.

Christmas
09-09-2005, 07:02 PM
Dear God,FORGET about the wind things and all that.I had no evidence for that.

If you know this is going to happen, why do you even bother to post it in the first place and now you are blaming people from bringing this up.

Letīs just discuss things I had MORE EVIDENCE.

To say the lines canīt pass on regions which the game never mention people had ever crossed is enough.
If the game donīt says people had ever passed there on foot then there is no reason to believe they passed it.
Whatīs the objectif of the bridge then?
The bridge itīs a railroad which means it is used by trains to transport people from Galb. to Esthar and the reverse.
What will happpen if people try to go from FH to Galb. on foot?
Well,maybe they will never cross it because itīs dangerous.A train could come and smack them.Even knowing there were no trains running anymore.Who knows if the trains will not start to run again on the exact moment a person try to cross it?

Anyway,since the game didnīt say anyone had ever crossed the bridge to Galbadia on foot thatīs enough.

Trains dun appear out of nowhere the moment you step your foot onto the railway track. So Squall will be run down by trains countless time when he crossed to Esthar since they just appear whenever they want.In case you dun know, there isn't any trains running in the Horizon Bridge.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/HorizonBridge.jpg

There will be warning issused long before any trains will start functioning. They dun just start functioning all out of a sudden.It is common sense. When you blow out a building to build a new one, do you just blow it off the moment you wanted to do it without giving warnings and taking safety precautions to anyone or anything that will be affected.

Having railway up connecting from Esthar to Galbadia is a big issue and usually such a big issue will be anounced to the world then a official ceremony will be held to commence the opening pretty much like Edea and the Galbadia government.

So when train stop functioning, people is possible to cross the bridge since even it is not suggested by the game that they did, but it also did not suggest that they did not. And Squall crossing it from the FH to Esthar make it highly possible and logical to cross it from Galbadia too.

Explanation of the mountain subject.
How the holographic walls work on a mountain?(e.g the one passing on the mountain near Winhill area.)
The explanation is difficult but I will give it a try.
The holographic wall didnīt "cross" mountains on a real sense.
The higher part (higher than the mountain) of the wall extends horizontally behound one of the mountain floor side limits(which side is irrelevant).The maximum distance between the wall and the side of the mountain should be larger than the maximum jump distance a human can achieve.The objectif is to prevent people from touching the wall.
Between the floor limit and the wall there is a system of floor holographic panels that works as an higly sensitive elevator.It responds to the minimum touch going down with the acceleration of gravity.
So if a person even dares to jump this person donīt feels the platform.
I based this explanation on what we see when our characters reach the Esthar side of the wall.They step on a panel,then an outside wall shows up and in the end split.

I hardly understand and what if monsters touches the wall of yours?

The "deck" thingy.

People inside a vehicle with the technology to pass through holographic walls will also pass through the wall as long as they stay inside the vehicle and on the ground.
This happens because people forms a rigid body with the vehicle.

I am talking about people on the ship and not in the ship. People standing on the deck of the ship which is expose to the environment will touch the wall.

HunterFlamebrow
09-09-2005, 10:08 PM
Okay, in order to keep a thread this inane from becoming one of the longest on the forum, I encourage you all to act on this suggestion: STOP POSTING HERE -- PLEASE!

If FE's ideas are so ridiculous and nonsensical, why is it necessary to tell him he is wrong? That much should be obvious! We don't need an entire thread consisting of people banging their heads against a brick wall (yes, I'm being metaphorical).

For God's sake, FE is bad enough as is, don't encourage him. Please, make this the LAST POST in the thread.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-10-2005, 12:22 AM
Um, remember when he is carrying rinoa to esthar thers like 3 feet of space from the start of the track to the end of the bridge somethings along the lines of | | | |

Future Esthar
09-10-2005, 03:28 PM
Unknowns,donīt you understand that the responsibles for the invisible wallīs were the ones which will try to perform these tricks to prevent people to pass the walls?Thatīs what I mean.They were Adelīs subordinates working for she even after she went to space(who knows when she will come back?).
You must go rent "The Thruman Show" to see what I mean.

It didnīt matter if people are on the deck or not.
No ceiling is required.The persons only need to form a rigid body with the vehicle
(to be in the ship for instance).
I will discuss the bridge edge later.

Christmas
09-11-2005, 06:15 AM
Unknowns,donīt you understand that the responsibles for the invisible wallīs were the ones which will try to perform these tricks to prevent people to pass the walls?Thatīs what I mean.They were Adelīs subordinates working for she even after she went to space(who knows when she will come back?).

Now we have Adel in the picture, didn't you once said:

My objectif here was just to show that the hexagonal shape fits the world map and hence there is a system worldwide

Now we are finally getting you to talk. And once again, anything to prove and support what you said? And what is the purposes of the Sorceress War since Adel is practically controlling everything from the begining?

You must go rent "The Thruman Show" to see what I mean.

Look more like "Dream Zanarkand" from FF X to me. Anyway:

As most people know by now, The Truman Show conveys this message by depicting a series of fateful events in the life of Truman Burbank, (played by Jim Carrey) who has grown up, and lives, in a fake town full of actors. The town is enclosed in a giant dome decked out with high-tech simulations of sun and sky, in which the rain and wind are courtesy of the special effects department. Truman alone has no idea he is in a giant TV studio, as the rest of humanity watches him go from one staged situation to another in a nonstop telethon of reality programming that lets audiences enjoy a little pathos and vicarious emotion.

But into this ersatz paradise, there inevitably appears a snake. After the crew makes mistakes that cause the seamlessness of the illusion to break down, Truman figures out that his surroundings are full of staged scenes and events. He then tries to make his escape, only to come up against both his own fears, which keep him from leaving, and the obstacles put in his way by the producer-director who has made billions trapping him in a stage set and playing God with his life.

So Squall and CO is Jim Carrey/Truman, the FF VIII world is the TV studio, "X" is the producer-director and we are the audience.

But it look more like: The whole FF VIII cast is Jim Carrey/Truman, the FF VIII world is the TV studio, Square is the producer-director and we are the audience.

On what basis to do you think the idea of this movie fit into the game itself? You have no evidence nor anything to support your claim nor your wall theory is anything but valid.

It didnīt matter if people are on the deck or not.
No ceiling is required.The persons only need to form a rigid body with the vehicle
(to be in the ship for instance).
I will discuss the bridge edge later.

This is as valid as the wind theory itself. So if a person stretched out his hand to touched the wall or his body went through the wall while onboard the deck of the ship doesn't matter.

So why is the wall designed in such a way to allow vehicle pass through as a "ghost" and not other things? It will be understandable that if someone created a wall, either nothing passes through it or anything can passes through it, so why do vehicles enjoy this special privileges?

Is there anything to support your claim of vehicles having all this special functions. Pls dun come with this:

The Garden will use itīs special technology spending a lot of energy (Reserve steam pressure) and the gauge will go berserk.

or

More advanced vehicles were able to overpass this problem

All this are as valid as the stories in Fanfiction.net.

And something to add to the Horizon Bridge, how is it built in the first place if both edge are the walls.

Future Esthar
09-12-2005, 04:13 PM
So Squall and CO is Jim Carrey/Truman, the FF VIII world is the TV studio, "X" is the producer-director and we are the audience.
Nearly all persons on FF8 world are Thruman and the audience were the Estharians(although only Adel and itīs subordinates knows about it, not all Estharians).The rest of it is correct.
The film is SIMILAR TO THE GAME not EQUAL.

The sorceress war is not to take over the world.Itīs just a ploy to distract people until Adel recovers the Crystal Pillar left on the floor AFTER she SECRETELY used the Pandora to generate the Lunar Cry which destroyed Centra.Deling sent spies (Including Laguna and Company) to get the false information that the Crystal Pillar is just being excavated.
Since people thinks that Deling and Adel are enemies (which is false) it would seem as thruth.
Also,thanks to the War the Galbadians build a force conquering other countries including Timber which will became the capitol on the near future.I think this because Timber has more resources than Deling City although the people is weaker.
Thatīs what Adel wants.
Also,this way she can distract people while she goes after Elle.
And donīt mistaken Esthar with Adel.Adel is doing things without Esthar knowing it.

Look more like "Dream Zanarkand" from FF X to me. Anyway:

Didnīt played FF X.Explain it to me please.

So why is the wall designed in such a way to allow vehicle pass through as a "ghost" and not other things? It will be understandable that if someone created a wall, either nothing passes through it or anything can passes through it, so why do vehicles enjoy this special privileges?

Question equivalent to "Whatīs the meaning behind these wallīs?"

I am already in the proccess of answering this.

And something to add to the Horizon Bridge, how is it built in the first place if both edge are the walls.

I see no problem.The bridge behound the wall is glued to the wall.The bridge on the Galbadia side is glued to the wall also.Since the wall allways projects a film of what is happening on the other side the thickness of the wall is not spotted.

crazybayman
09-12-2005, 05:04 PM
What are you surprized at?
wtf?

Oh,let me see.You had amnesia (as always) and donīt remember the episode in which Squall and company went to the MD level,activated the mechanism and then ascended to the headmasters office PASSING THROUGH THE FLOOR AS A GHOST.
Go ahead and say this didnīt happened and I will laugh a lot.
I can be stupid but at least I always remembers things other so clever people donīt seem to remember.
They didn't pass through the floor as if they are ghosts, moron. They used the elevator. In which case an elevator "shaft" is built into the structure of the garden, passing through all the floors, and down to the MD level. When the garden was mobilized, the shaft shot up through the floor of Cid's office, breaking a hole in the floor, enabling them to go from the MD level to the Bridge.
God when will you give this up.

And X is not Doc Odine.
And you told me, and a few other people that Dr. Odine is "X" (who is someone made up in your twisted mind, and certainly NOT someone who actually exists in the game, anyways). How come he isn't "X", now? You're contradicting yourself, again.
What a pile of nonsense. You're making yourself sound less credible all the time, if that's possible.

Nearly all persons on FF8 world are Thruman and the audience were the Estharians(although only Adel and itīs subordinates knows about it, not all Estharians).The rest of it is correct.

The sorceress war is not to take over the world.Itīs just a ploy to distract people until Adel recovers the Crystal Pillar left on the floor AFTER she SECRETELY used the Pandora to generate the Lunar Cry which destroyed Centra.Deling sent spies (Including Laguna and Company) to get the false information that the Crystal Pillar is just being excavated.
Since people thinks that Deling and Adel are enemies (which is false) it would seem as thruth.
Also,thanks to the War the Galbadians build a force conquering other countries including Timber which will became the capitol on the near future.I think this because Timber has more resources than Deling City although the people is weaker.
Thatīs what Adel wants.
Also,this way she can distract people while she goes after Elle.
And donīt mistaken Esthar with Adel.Adel is doing things without Esthar knowing it.

Wow. Just when I thought you couldn't possibly amaze me more at how retarded you really are, you go and post that. :lol:

For #@$% sake, go and play it. To get your mind off FFVIII, because you are obviously bored, and have nothing better to do than make up this crock of $hit.
Then again, maybe we shouldn't convince you to do that either, as you'll probably start to plague the FFX Section with the same kind of nonsense.

Future Esthar
09-12-2005, 05:39 PM
The retarded had a better memory than you.The shaft didnīt break any hole on the floor.Sorry but this is simply something that didnīt happen.I saw it.There is no glass going through the air nor anything like that.I know that the scene is fast but I am sure nothing breaks.We see magic on the floor.

It was my little brother who said X is Doc Odine.I already beat him up.
X is Adel.

By the way can you determine the year in which the events of FF8 unfold? I can.I found out today that itīs possible to do that.And how to do it.I am gonna do it and show you I am no stupid nor retarded.Itīs straight mathematics.Keep looking in "plot theories" for the answer.
By the way how much time had passed since Raineīs death to Squallīs present?I wanna to know.I donīt know.

crazybayman
09-12-2005, 06:00 PM
The retarded had a better memory than you.
Or maybe I've only finished the game twice, and haven't bothered to go and view the sequences over, and over again like you. THAT makes you obsessive, and retarded.

The shaft didnīt break any hole on the floor.Sorry but this is simply something that didnīt happen.I saw it.There is no glass going through the air nor anything like that.I know that the scene is fast but I am sure nothing breaks.We see magic on the floor.
:rolleyes2

It was my little brother who said X is Doc Odine.I already beat him up.
X is Adel.
Excuse. Why don't you just admit that you contradicted yourself. Blaming your little brother, I've never heard that one before (sarcasm) :rolleyes2 .

By the way can you determine the year in which the events of FF8 unfold? I can.I found out today that itīs possible to do that.And how to do it.I am gonna do it and show you I am no stupid nor retarded.Itīs straight mathematics.Keep looking in "plot theories" for the answer.
Who cares. That's a friggin' waste of time. Its actually hilarious, and sad that you would take the time to do that. Trying to prove something like that will only make you look MORE retarded.

By the way how much time had passed since Raineīs death to Squallīs present?I wanna to know.I donīt know.
See above.

boys from the dwarf
09-12-2005, 06:58 PM
someone has a lot of time on their hands.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-12-2005, 09:50 PM
more like alot of pot on their hands

G SpOtZ
09-12-2005, 11:42 PM
somebody throw FE into an insane asylum.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-13-2005, 12:45 AM
ill pay $500[USD] for a straight-jacket for him

Future Esthar
09-13-2005, 07:03 PM
To Crazybayman:
If that is your definition of retardedness then you are right.
You didnīt replied to the quote about the shaft.It clearly passes through the floor.Thatīs visible on the game.

Christmas
09-13-2005, 07:15 PM

You are going to base it on one control panel and a movie to support this theory?

This one is as good as fanfiction since there isn't anything that imply anywhere that prove your story and:

A Sorceress' lifespan is the same as a normal human's

Centra was destroyed 80 years ago and if Adel is already around by that time, how old will she be in Squall's time? She had normal lifespan as a normal human so it is not really possible for her to use the lunar cry 80 years ago and dug it up again 80 years later.

Also, the lunatic pandora was built after the crystal pillar was dug up from the earth by Esthar.

It is then the start of Esthar's plan to create artifical lunar cry and the first experiment that they conduct could just be Trabia which resulted in the crater.

All these can be seen in Laguna's dream sequence.

It is about a guy that is like Truman but he left the "dream world" at the start of the game and went to the real world. Later in the game he realized that his world is just a dream world and him along is a dream himself.

I see no problem.The bridge behound the wall is glued to the wall.The bridge on the Galbadia side is glued to the wall also.Since the wall allways projects a film of what is happening on the other side the thickness of the wall is not spotted.

You dun build bridges with superglue. You need to be on one edge at least to build it so people will contact with the wall while building it.

You still haven't answer the other questions on the bridge.

Nod
09-13-2005, 07:28 PM
I have no idea what this thread is about. I looked at the first post, and didn't have the foggiest idea of what it was about.
But the fact that someone has taken the time to analyse FF8 so thoroughly impresses me.

Oh how I weep. :cry:

crazybayman
09-13-2005, 08:06 PM
To Crazybayman:
If that is your definition of retardedness then you are right.
:lol:

You didnīt replied to the quote about the shaft.It clearly passes through the floor.Thatīs visible on the game.
How in the name of @#$% can you prove that it passes through the floor by magic? I don't disctinctly remember exactly how that FMV goes. However, if no debris appears to fly around, when the shaft broke through the floor, its a programming convienience. I highly doubt the creators used such a tiny detail to help show something other than what the game directly implies.

Christmas
09-13-2005, 08:24 PM
. I highly doubt the creators used such a tiny detail to help show something other than what the game directly implies.

True. When the theory just practically affected the plotline so much like the plotline we knew is totally different from the "Real" one.

And if they use this tiny detail to link to your walls, WOTC...etc, then why didn't they give a small minor tiny details about Laguna and Squall's relationship instead of making it so obvious?

Future Esthar
09-13-2005, 09:14 PM
To me it looks more like Truman Show than Dream Zanarkand.Why do you think the opposite?Because an area is glued to another like the dream is a continuation of the earlier one,is that it?

The Pandora and the Crystal Pillar already existed 80 years ago.Sorceress Adel was born and the controlled Centra Soldiers were told by Adel how to construct the Lunatic Pandora.They made it then.I think the Crystal Pillar was made artificially using compressive methods in whch the minerals,mainly carbon composites evolved to crystal.Itīs shape was also masterminded.Later,Adel sends Esthar soldiers to excavate the Crystal and made people think it was from the moon.The Pandora was deconstructed just before Deling sends the spies and then constructed again.

Evidence:

Ulti to Seifer-"Find the LEGENDARY Lunatic Pandora said to be hidden benneath the ocean"

Itīs Legendary Pandora not Legendary Crystal Pillar.

Itīs impossible for a thing to became a legend just in 17 years.
A legend requires long time.

Definitive evidence:

Looking at the base (lower side) of the Pandora from the outside we see strange letters written on it.This was written by an ancient civilization.We know for instance that the writing of the Estharians is similar to ours.

Why do you say Adel canīt be more than 80 years old?

Look,the bridge is supported by pillars which means that itīs not too difficult to make it along with the wall.

About the straight walkways on the sides of the bridge:

Even though one can walk on the sideways of the bridge there is no brick wall to prevent people to fall on water.So itīs dangerous to walk on the sideways anyway.A train passing produce a side wind which can pull them out.

Skyblade
09-13-2005, 09:24 PM
To me it looks more like Truman Show than Dream Zanarkand.Why do you think the opposite?Because an area is glued to another like the dream is a continuation of the earlier one,is that it?

The Pandora and the Crystal Pillar already existed 80 years ago.Sorceress Adel was born and the controlled Centra Soldiers were told by Adel how to construct the Lunatic Pandora.They made it then.I think the Crystal Pillar was made artificially using compressive methods in whch the minerals,mainly carbon composites evolved to crystal.Itīs shape was also masterminded.Later,Adel sends Esthar soldiers to excavate the Crystal and made people think it was from the moon.The Pandora was deconstructed just before Deling sends the spies and then constructed again.

Evidence:

Ulti to Seifer-"Find the LEGENDARY Lunatic Pandora said to be hidden benneath the ocean"

Definitive evidence:

Looking at the base (lower side) of the Pandora from the outside we see strange letters written on it.This was written by an ancient civilization.We know for instance that the writing of the Estharians is similar to ours.

Look,the bridge is supported by pillars which means that itīs not too difficult to make it along with the wall.

Even though one can walk on the sideways of the bridge there is no brick wall to prevent people to fall on water.So itīs dangerous to walk on the sideways anyway.A train passing produce a side wind which can pull them out.

You're a frelling dumb@$$, do you know that? What, do you think that Laguna built the Lunatic Pandora? What makes you think that the thing was created in during the flashback period? Hell, Doc Odine says that he studied it before then. He only stopped working with it when he found Ellone and realized the potential of her power, which happened during the flashback. Which means that he had to have known of it before the flashback, so your point is totally invalid.

Future Esthar
09-13-2005, 09:52 PM
Where do I said Laguna created the Pandora?
The Pandora was created before the Centra Lunar cry by the Centra soldiers under Adelīs orders.

To Crazybayman:

Unlike field events there werenīt bugs on FMVīs.

Do you know,a FMV is something easy to program.Itīs just a film.There were no "if" commands nor things like that which can complicate the program making it difficult for the programmers (even the best ones) to detect some errors.A FMV is a straight movie.
And they created the magic on the floor to show the users that the shaft will pass through the floor as a ghost.So itīs not that they "forgot" about the debris.
Also,a FMV needs to be realistic.Itīs not like the world map which isnīt at scale nor the field.

Skyblade
09-13-2005, 10:12 PM
Where do I said Laguna created the Pandora?
The Pandora was created before the Centra Lunar cry by the Centra soldiers under Adelīs orders.

To Crazybayman:

Unlike field events there werenīt bugs on FMVīs.

Do you know,a FMV is something easy to program.Itīs just a film.There were no "if" commands nor things like that which can complicate the program making it difficult for the programmers (even the best ones) to detect some errors.A FMV is a straight movie.
And they created the magic on the floor to show the users that the shaft will pass through the floor as a ghost.So itīs not that they "forgot" about the debris.
Also,a FMV needs to be realistic.Itīs not like the world map which isnīt at scale nor the field.

It's the only logical conclusion I can make from your post. You conclude that it takes more than 17 years for something to become a legend, which means that it has to have been made 17 years ago. Which is entirely false.

Future Esthar
09-13-2005, 10:35 PM
It's the only logical conclusion I can make from your post. You conclude that it takes more than 17 years for something to become a legend, which means that it has to have been made 17 years ago. Which is entirely false.

No,it means it has to be made MORE than 17 years ago.
It canīt be made on less than 17 years.

Because the game implies it is legendary.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-14-2005, 12:01 AM
you have 2 personalities.

Skyblade
09-14-2005, 02:13 AM

No,it means it has to be made MORE than 17 years ago.
It canīt be made on less than 17 years.

Because the game implies it is legendary.

Yes, but where does the game imply that it is only 17 years old? Your comment would indicate that someone or something implied that it was 17 years old, because otherwise there would be no reason to bring up its age.

Future Esthar
09-14-2005, 01:18 PM
The Centra destruction was more than 17 years ago.I mentioned this age because this was when Laguna found the excavation.
What I am saying is that the Pandora was not made here but much earlier(before Centra was wiped out).

By the way,give atleast one more reply to the thread "Lunar Cry(no theory)" please.

Skyblade
09-14-2005, 01:28 PM
The Centra destruction was more than 17 years ago.I mentioned this age because this was when Laguna found the excavation.
What I am saying is that the Pandora was not made here but much earlier(before Centra was wiped out).

By the way,give atleast one more reply to the thread "Lunar Cry(no theory)" please.

Yes, but we all knew that, and no one tried to say otherwise, so what's your point?

Also, what is there to respond to there? Putting responses in won't help the thread die, which is what you asked about.

crazybayman
09-14-2005, 02:36 PM
KILL THIS STUPID THREAD NOW.

Christmas
09-14-2005, 05:41 PM

Go play FFX and figure in out yourself.

The Pandora and the Crystal Pillar already existed 80 years ago

There is no telling when the Pandora existed. We know that the Estharians built it to generate artifical lunar cry.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/Lunatic.jpg

So you are implying that the Centra is destroyed by an artifical lunar cry?

First thing, why did they only start digging it out 80 years later?

And why is it buried in the first place since people inside the pandora can just move it back to after they are done with Centra.

Sorceress Adel was born and the controlled Centra Soldiers were told by Adel how to construct the Lunatic Pandora.They made it then.

So now we are having Centra soldiers being controlled by Adel then they build the lunatic pandora and destroy themselves?

I think the Crystal Pillar was made artificially using compressive methods in whch the minerals,mainly carbon composites evolved to crystal.Itīs shape was also masterminded

So the game info is lying as usual? Here what the game said about the crystal pillar:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/Pillar.jpg

And how do these components you mentioned react to the moon in the first place?

And how is going to cause lunar cry with the components you mentioned?

I hope you are not going to said Lunar cries had nothing to do with the crystal pillar.

Later,Adel sends Esthar soldiers to excavate the Crystal and made people think it was from the moon.The Pandora was deconstructed just before Deling sends the spies and then constructed again.

And they deconstruct it and construct it again just for the sake of distracting people?

BTW, do you know that the exacuation of the pandora is a secret which actually not many people know so what is there to distract people since nobody knows.

Zell: That Lunatic...whatever, that big thing!? What the hell is that!?
What the hell is going on!?

It show that at least someone outside of Esthar is ignorant about the lunatic Pandora itself.

Evidence:

This is what the dictionary said about legendary:

Of, constituting, based on, or of the nature of a legend.

Celebrated in legend.
Extremely well known; famous or renowned

That isn't really any time limit set for being legendary.

So if there is, what is your time limit? Anything after 17 years and why? Cause anything major happen before Squall is born can be classified as "legendary".

And take note that it is Ultimecia that live far beyond the future that said that. So in her time it is deemed the time limit you set for "legendary".

Definitive evidence:

All strange letters are written by an ancient civilization, what give you these ideas anyway? Just because you THINK Estharians' writing is similar to ours?

And beside, if what you say is truth, then this Pandora is only around 17 years old since it had been reconstructed by the Estharians and since they were the one that built it,why do they include writings from some ancient civilization in the new pandora which they cannot understand since you claim that the Estharians' writings is similar to ours.

Cause Sorceress had normal lifespan as human beings like I stated in my previous posts.

A Sorceress' lifespan is the same as a normal human's

Judging from what you said of Adel already controlling the Centras before the lunar cry to Esthar, she might be over a 100 years old in the game.

And if you think she can live that long and her black magic caused her to "deform" making her doesn't look 100+ years old, then suit yourself.

No matter what, people will have to be on the edges of the Galbadia or Esthar to oversee and work on the bridge which mean they contacted with the wall ages ago.

And there is also a abandoned train station built at the edge of the Esthar's side of your wall. And I think it is directly on/in the wall.

Look, we have Squall carrying Rinoa on his back walked all the way to Esthar without falling into the water.

And I did prove that no trains function in the horizon bridge anymore.

So what makes it impossible?

Future Esthar
09-14-2005, 08:19 PM
Will go back here after my next thread(not the one about the year of the events on FF8).This one will provide unrefuting evidence for itīs statement(at least people inconsciously showed me that they will not be able to refute it). Keep an eye on it because it will provide the answer for nearly all the questions people asked me on this forum.It will explain the meaning behind the holographic walls.
This is an important one because it refers to an overall phenomena of the world of FF8.I hope my previous theories became more clear after I made it.

Skyblade
09-14-2005, 08:24 PM
Will go back here after my next thread(not the one about the year of the events on FF8).This one will provide unrefuting evidence for itīs statement(at least people inconsciously showed me that they will not be able to refute it). Keep an eye on it because it will provide the answer for nearly all the questions people asked me on this forum.It will explain the meaning behind the holographic walls.

If that's true, why don't you post it in here? Why make another thread?

Future Esthar
09-14-2005, 08:34 PM
Long time that I donīt post a new thread.And the subject is different so it should be posted on another thread.