PDA

View Full Version : Please, can anyone help me find a certain topic I'm looking for?

Yuna Braska 19
08-07-2005, 06:11 AM
I was in this Kingdom Hearts Posts and I want to know who wrote about Sora and Rikku liking eacher other?

"At the ending of Kingdom Hearts 1, When Kairi when in the cave and saw a picture of Sora & Kairi but someone said that was really Sora and Rikku and she was crying about it?"
(That’s what I remember reading about in that Topic)

if someone could tell me or link me the Topic that would help a lot!

Please and Thank You! <3 <3 <3
^.^

StarlightAngel
08-07-2005, 06:26 AM
I'm pretty sure you're talking about this (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46486&highlight=Master+Quan) thread.

lenne_
08-07-2005, 10:36 AM
Hello you,
well, I can ensure you that this two are Sora and KAIRI! These other suspicions must be from some perverted ones. Besides, Sora and Kairi drawed those pictures and I don`t think Kairi would draw Rikku after all. I`ve seen the ending enough times to tell you:There is nothing between Kairi and Sora. So: don`t worry, be happy... lenne_

StarlightAngel
08-07-2005, 09:08 PM
It obviously isn't Riku. The two were drawing each other.

Yuna Braska 19
08-07-2005, 11:27 PM
I'm sorry thats not the link I was talking about,
Someone said they even saw a movie about it to cause there friend show them.

Skyblade
08-08-2005, 06:17 AM

That was that thread.

i saw it with my own eyes
i was very disturbed......

sry... i was not joking...

my friend showed me a video over the internet, she taped me her kh2 in japanese. and showed it over the internet...

um... o yeah also if u remember that part after u beat kh?? Well remember when kairi cried when she touched the wall in the secret place? well she was crying cuz she realized that drawing (with the paupo fruit) was of Riku, not her.....

yes i know, be scared... it's the truth.. i saw riku and sora make out in the japanese version of kh2..... at the end.... eWwWwWwWw... not very pretty

However, the claim about the movie was proven to be unsubstantiated, no evidence to support it has arisen since then, and the entire idea was proven false.

Yuna Braska 19
08-09-2005, 02:48 AM

That was that thread.

i saw it with my own eyes
i was very disturbed......

sry... i was not joking...

my friend showed me a video over the internet, she taped me her kh2 in japanese. and showed it over the internet...

um... o yeah also if u remember that part after u beat kh?? Well remember when kairi cried when she touched the wall in the secret place? well she was crying cuz she realized that drawing (with the paupo fruit) was of Riku, not her.....

yes i know, be scared... it's the truth.. i saw riku and sora make out in the japanese version of kh2..... at the end.... eWwWwWwWw... not very pretty

However, the claim about the movie was proven to be unsubstantiated, no evidence to support it has arisen since then, and the entire idea was proven false.

Thank you that's the info I needed. ^-^

Frenchie24
08-22-2005, 10:31 PM
:luigi: That's not right, Sora was MEANT for Kairi, riku can go out with slephi or something, but that video tape is 100% screwed up :mad2:

Mercen-X
08-22-2005, 11:22 PM
Yes. People who tell jokes and try to claim that it's true are absolutely retarded.

Skyblade
08-22-2005, 11:58 PM
:luigi: That's not right, Sora was MEANT for Kairi, riku can go out with slephi or something, but that video tape is 100% screwed up :mad2:

There is no such video. No link was ever provided, and the in-game evidence presented was completely incorrect. The person who posted it was probably someone who only paid attention to about a quarter of the game's plot, and who created some crackpot theory based on his own preferences of who should go with whom. Don't worry about it.

SomethingBig
08-23-2005, 09:02 AM
Tifa and Marlene have the hots for eachother cuz Tifa lets Marlene help her around the pub.

Mercen-X
08-23-2005, 09:11 AM
The person who posted it was probably someone who only paid attention to about a quarter of the game's plot, and who created some crackpot theory based on his own preferences of who should go with whom. Don't worry about it.
The person who posted it was a girl whose friend showed her a video clip (obviously fabricated) of Riku and Sora making out.

Also, just so you know, she was convinced (if not lying herself) this was the truth for the JAPANESE version. The fact the Japanese hold femininity in high regard probably made this obvious lie easier for her believe. This, however, means that whether or not she paid attention to the plot of the stateside KH product, she was uncertain of the story of the Japanese version. She's obviously unaware of just how little games actually change for the US. I mean, c'mon, they add more than they take out.