PDA

View Full Version : Alundra.....Too Hot For Gaming..

Dreddz
08-07-2005, 11:09 AM
Ive now changed my favourite gaming series from FF to Alundra, These games rock

Alundra is now equally my favourite game with FFVII, If you dont like it...bite me. The games may be a bit similer to Zelda ( well alot at first ), But they start to pick up more around 2 hours into the game and the story and gameplay suck you in.
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8378/alundra1mv.jpg
^^^^^
Alundra Pic

the game brings quite a challenge later on in the game,and some of the puzzles and caves prove quite unforgiving, But it all pays off...
I rate it 10/10 baby !

Alundra 2.....well, the series went to 3D which is good I guess, but I dont think they pulled it off very well, the game is still brilliant and one of my favourite games but was a tiny weenie little disappointing. But the same principles of the original Alundra are there. The story is a tad weird to start with ( keys into cats lol ) but later on it picks up alot.
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4256/alundra109rt.jpg
^^^^^
Alundra 2 Pic

People disliked it quite alot, but give it time and its a very pleasing gaming experience, I rate it 9/10

These games rock and dont go posting I hate them or else.......

Discuss !

Craig
08-07-2005, 11:11 AM
I remember briefly playing Alundra 1 once. I thought it was ok.

Dreddz
08-07-2005, 11:26 AM
I remember briefly playing Alundra 1 once. I thought it was ok.
o.........k......ok *walks off into the sunset*

Aphelion
08-07-2005, 01:05 PM
I own Alundra 2, and it's a very good game, though the storyline is very weak...

I haven't played Alundra yet (though it is in my list of PS1 "Missing Games"), but I heard it is good (okay gibbi8, if I say good, you'll probably kill me, so I'm gonna say very good, at least...Better this way? :D )

TheAbominatrix
08-07-2005, 01:07 PM
I purchased Alundra 2, used, a few years ago. I was so eager to play it, but it broke in half inside my machine ;_;

Shoeberto
08-07-2005, 05:53 PM
I got Alundra 2 years ago and really enjoyed it. I never got what people complained about. I guess it was a bit clunky, but I still had a lot of fun with it.

DJZen
08-07-2005, 07:37 PM
I have Alundra and I never beat it. In addition to being maddeningly hard, it's also severely depressing. I think I was like "that's it, no more of this" after the part where you are forced to kill Klein