PDA

View Full Version : Recent accomplishments

Rye
08-07-2005, 03:15 PM
What have you accomplished recently?

I finally beat FF7 yesterday after having the game for 2 years (I really never got around to beating it. xD)

Also, I learned how to play another song on the piano. I just started taking lessons, and now I can play Hush, Little Baby and Symphony 9, sometimes without even looking at the sheet music for help. :)

Meat Puppet
08-07-2005, 03:26 PM
i found jesus

Rye
08-07-2005, 03:33 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/ryeryechu/loljesusroffle.gif

I've found him too. :)

Lionx
08-07-2005, 03:35 PM
xD

I beat Klonoa Dream Champ D: So i feel good..cant be bothered to get all gems atm but nyah. And almost done with FFT:A

Aphelion
08-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Recent achievements? Well, I recently managed to beat another Pokémon game, I got the highest score on a Geography test, and I'm...well, starting to save money for my next-gen console, and that's a very big deal, because I'm winning a struggle against my instincts (you have to buy a new RPG...YOU HAVE TO BUY A NEW RPG...)...

Pure Strife
08-07-2005, 03:44 PM
I got someone to apply for college, I finally bought Clerks after wanting to see it for several years and I wrote a few instrumental guitar pieces. Go me.

BloodyQueen
08-07-2005, 03:48 PM
Well, recently I've lost a stone and a half, so I'm very happy about that, and last night I found a wonderful Seymour wallpaper for the computer, so I'm very, very happy about that. :D

Kappy
08-07-2005, 05:19 PM
Winning a talent show. :love:

rubah
08-07-2005, 07:14 PM
I have become able to play suteki da ne's first three pages rather well on piano--
My squad (percussion:D) won in drill downs friday morning
and hopefully on monday I can add the title of squad leader and first chair percussion to these:D

Strider
08-07-2005, 07:24 PM
You know, I had FFVII for about 5 years before actually playing and beating it.

Recently, I've pushed my car to nearly 7000 miles since my last oil change. :D?

Denmark
08-07-2005, 07:31 PM
I saw Pure Strife post again. ^_^

Hm, other than that, though. I finished <u>The Odyssey</u> for my AP English assignment. Such a slow book. Speaking of books, I read quite a bit of <u>Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas</u> yesterday, so I'm almost done with that. I've jammed on guitar quite a bit. I've played the NES a lot. That's an accomplishment, mainly for still having a working NES like 20 years after it was released. xD I've stayed pretty occupied during the summer, surprisingly. And I've stayed awesome. :cool: