PDA

View Full Version : blue magic.

boys from the dwarf
08-07-2005, 04:19 PM
o.k.ive just entered cresent island and faris is a mastered blue mage.i want to change her job class to something more powerful with blue magic as a second ability.unfortunatly there only 2 slots and one is already taken by the job classes standard ability.you need to use the "learning" ability to learn blue magic but i will be learning blue magic but not being able to cast it and if i make blue my second command i will be able to cast blue magic but will not be able to learn it.is there a way round this?(also if you do have the ability "blue" equippped will you be able to learn new blue magic anyway?

Doomie
08-07-2005, 06:57 PM
o.k.ive just entered cresent island and faris is a mastered blue mage.i want to change her job class to something more powerful with blue magic as a second ability.unfortunatly there only 2 slots and one is already taken by the job classes standard ability.you need to use the "learning" ability to learn blue magic but i will be learning blue magic but not being able to cast it and if i make blue my second command i will be able to cast blue magic but will not be able to learn it.is there a way round this?(also if you do have the ability "blue" equippped will you be able to learn new blue magic anyway?

Change your class to Bare until you learn the Blue Magic you want/need.

rubah
08-07-2005, 07:57 PM
Give someone else the blue mage class and let faris do something new.

Shin Gouken
08-07-2005, 09:16 PM
so long as the character has mastered blu mage, have them be a bare or mime and they will learn blue magic anyway. of course the easy way would be to just make a blue mage just to learn the spell you want and then change them back

boys from the dwarf
08-08-2005, 09:13 AM
thanx all!!