PDA

View Full Version : a little quest for someone going through it again...

Aidan
08-07-2005, 09:25 PM
i have a little quest for someone. id like for someone to look for a place directly in the dialogue where someone talks directly to him saying his name. example: "Hi Tidus."

something like that. i dont think i remember anyone directly saying his name.

Buster Sword Strike
08-07-2005, 09:45 PM
I don't think it can happen cause of the name selection for him and that people without voice actors don't really know him.

Bryton

Aidan
08-07-2005, 10:11 PM
oh yeah. crap. im such an idiot. ROFL

FlareX
08-07-2005, 10:17 PM
I don't think it can happen cause of the name selection for him and that people without voice actors don't really know him.

Bryton

But it would be a little better if they address him even if someone changed his name. Oh well

Aidan
08-07-2005, 10:26 PM
yeah, that would be cool. i still dopnt know why im such an idiot. seriously... now that i think of it, how much of n idiot am i. a big one...

FlareX
08-07-2005, 10:28 PM
yeah, that would be cool. i still dopnt know why im such an idiot. seriously... now that i think of it, how much of n idiot am i. a big one...

Don't put your self down too much.

Here, I'll tell you a joke to make you feel better.

A parite walks into a bar with a sterring wheel in his pants.
Barkeeper:"Why is there a sterring wheel in yor pants?"
Parite:"Arrrrgh It drives me nuts"

Aidan
08-07-2005, 10:58 PM
hahahahaha. rofl. makes me feel better about my own stupidity now.

KuRt
08-07-2005, 11:08 PM
It actually it happens! one man (at kilika, if I remember correctly) says his name

But no one says it with voice acting

Aidan
08-07-2005, 11:15 PM
i know, i just meant in the dialogue. im going to check. and in other games, ive seen them say the custom name you put, but i cant remember where or what game. maybe im hallucinating...

* White Aeris *
08-08-2005, 01:40 PM
it should be like in Star Ocean 3. you can change the name but they still say the original name eg. Tidas for the voice acting.

Thorn
08-08-2005, 01:57 PM
The question is, which would you prefer?

Them saying Tidus's real name during cutscenes?

or

Having the option of Selecting your own name?

I'd probally prefer if they just used Tidus for his name, plus I pick the name Tidus everytime I play. (besides one time when I named him "I smell")

liamo
08-08-2005, 02:59 PM
well they don't say it with the voice acting but you do get to see one of the aurochs use it in kilika island

karlabaines
08-08-2005, 04:10 PM
I once had the special edition one and it came with a free dvd that had the main voice actors on and the guy that plays tidus said his name and its pronounced teedas not tiedus

carrie020304
08-08-2005, 05:08 PM
hey I got a question can you help me...I cant seem to find any ability spheres.

Shadowdeathrose
08-09-2005, 12:01 PM
use an ability distiller carrie

and to answer the actuall tread i think it's stupid that they let u change tjhe name anyway i always keep the same name and for some reason tidus kinda suites him in that game and you wouldn't b able to make another 1 that suites him better