PDA

View Full Version : should i or shouldn't i?

danny_the_raider
08-07-2005, 11:30 PM
Hi everyone i was just wondering if kingdom hearts is worth getting because many of the gamers in my area are saying no, but i like the look of it so what should i do? (If you can just give me a quick overview of what the game is about)

thanks in advance
danny_the_raider

Craig
08-08-2005, 12:13 AM
Are you kidding? Ofcourse it's worth getting. Kingdom Hearts has some of the best visuals, storyline and FMVs I've seen. The gameplay is pretty fun too, if a little repetitive.

Plus it's kinda old now, so you could probably get it pretty cheap.

Aphelion
08-08-2005, 12:59 AM
You should get it right now. Don't be fooled by the appearence of Disney characters and the "lighthearted" type of RPG: this game is very deep, has an incredible storyline, well-developed characters, cool and optional bosses, and, of course, the same quality Square-Enix puts (or tries to put, at least) in every one of their games. Get it RIGHT NOW!

Vaprice
08-08-2005, 03:02 AM
The game not only has fabulous graphics, but the plot it's self is unique. Plus this game is more 'playful' meaning that it's kinda kiddy at times, but trust me you'll look straight past that and appreciate the game. Plus if you like disney movies your in for a treat!

I'd say as well the clips from KH2 are looking more mysterious and dark, which means thats it's not gonna be so kiddy, that was one slight problem some people had with the game, but psh, don't listen to them. It has great FMV's, and the music above all else is phenomenal.

But really you should either buy or rent it, depemnding on your money management, or if you don't think this is one of the game's that your really interested in. But some of the bosses in the game are just so astonishing, and the voice acting is very well done. ^^

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
08-08-2005, 03:11 AM
Your friends probably haven't even played Kingdom Hearts. :rolleyes2

StarlightAngel
08-08-2005, 03:53 AM
Its a good game. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would :)

Skyblade
08-08-2005, 06:15 AM
This game is a must-have. The gamers in your area are psychotic: don't listen to them. It's not on the Playstation 2's Greatest Hits list for nothing. Excellent storyline, the perfect combination of heavy storyline and light sillyness, great characters, stylish graphics, wonderful gameplay... The pluses of this game go on and on. Buy it and play it, NOW.

lenne_
08-10-2005, 02:15 PM
I think KH really is quite as good as FF`s games. And, hey, you should play what you want, not what others use to play! Maybe let KH be a gift from one of those guys to your birthday ^-^. Anyway, I think all those comment are convincing enough, aren`t they? So next time tell us about your progress in playing Kingdom Hearts!

Kiraya
08-11-2005, 12:20 AM
Kingdom Hearts is one of the best games you can get. It's hard for anyone not to enjoy. The graphics are beautiful, the storyline is amazing, the music is suberb and it has a lot to offer. It's avaible as a greatest hits now, so its more than worth $20.

Mercen-X
08-11-2005, 01:08 AM
You must introduce me to these gamers in your area. *shhhhhink-shhhink*