PDA

View Full Version : Float!

twig16
08-08-2005, 01:09 AM
How do I obtain float. I'm going up against a Boss that throws some kind of earth thunder. I was told taht if I put float on the party it would lessen the damage.
Anybody have the answer?

eestlinc
08-08-2005, 01:47 AM
isn't it in a treasure chest?

rubah
08-08-2005, 03:08 AM
Control those wild cats in that one mountain, then make them cast float on you.

(I think it's the mountain where hiryuu weed stuff was)

abrojtm
08-08-2005, 06:05 AM
It's in Tycoon Castle. You get it by playing Librarian and rearranging the books alphabetically. I think that's float at least. If that' not it, then it's definitely in a castle and you definitely have to go by way of some sort of secret door/passage.

Buster Sword Strike
08-08-2005, 06:35 AM
Was it not on the pirate ships outside of the barrier tower? The one where you fight Gilgamesh?

Shin Gouken
08-08-2005, 07:15 PM
It's in Tycoon Castle. You get it by playing Librarian and rearranging the books alphabetically. I think that's float at least. If that' not it, then it's definitely in a castle and you definitely have to go by way of some sort of secret door/passage.

yeah its in the castle where you play librarian. its not tycoon castle though. its in galufs world.

rubah
08-08-2005, 09:44 PM
Which means it's no good for the fight against adamantoise or whoever, so just have those cats cast it on you.

Shin Gouken
08-10-2005, 12:08 AM
Which means it's no good for the fight against adamantoise or whoever, so just have those cats cast it on you.

adamant dude dies by level 5 doom. you'll need the ghilcats for titan (well, not really neeeeeeeeeeed)

rubah
08-10-2005, 02:03 AM

adamant dude dies by level 5 doom. you'll need the ghilcats for titan (well, not really neeeeeeeeeeed)

Adamant, titan, whateve.r They're both in world one.

eestlinc
08-10-2005, 02:18 AM
you don't need float for them. you only need float for the crazy bomb dude in Dimension Castle.

Shin Gouken
08-10-2005, 06:45 PM
you don't need float for them. you only need float for the crazy bomb dude in Dimension Castle.

and gilgame :) is catastrophe the crazy bomb dude? im confused