PDA

View Full Version : Red XIII's Limit Break is weak and not gay.

G SpOtZ
08-08-2005, 04:23 AM
what, it is!

(don't mind the thread title, someone got offended and i dunno how to change the thread title so i just changed my post title)

18Darkdragon
08-08-2005, 04:33 AM
Some beam of light. I think it repressents his pride for his clan, I dont know.

G SpOtZ
08-08-2005, 05:18 AM
but it's stupid.

MAS82587
08-08-2005, 05:54 AM
what, it is!
wait, so his limit break has sexual relations with limit breaks of the same sex?
you sound like an inconsiderate asshole using derogatory terms about homosexuality. there are other words that u can use that arnt as offensive. u never know when could piss someone off saying sh!t like that. im not gay and ur pissing me off.
think before u talk (type)

G SpOtZ
08-08-2005, 06:06 AM
O_O geez, my bad... i said it was "stupid" later on anyways... lol do u want me to change it? cuz i will.

*edits*

there. i changed my first post title cuz i dunno how to change the whole thread's title.

btw you shouldn't get so angry about it. you coulda jus said it calmy instead of callin me an asshole. but thas jus how it is, i guess.

-N-
08-08-2005, 06:44 AM
I think only a mod can change your title.

Beclem
08-08-2005, 11:24 AM
what, it is!
wait, so his limit break has sexual relations with limit breaks of the same sex?
you sound like an inconsiderate asshole using derogatory terms about homosexuality. there are other words that u can use that arnt as offensive. u never know when could piss someone off saying sh!t like that. im not gay and ur pissing me off.

Oh ffs man, get off your soapbox. Almost everyone uses the word 'gay' to describe something these days. If you're not gay yourself then why bother making an issue out of it?

UWAOOOOU
08-08-2005, 11:44 AM
what, it is!

Oh ffs man, get off your soapbox. Almost everyone uses the word 'gay' to describe something these days. If you're not gay yourself then why bother making an issue out of it?Because it makes "gay" look like a bad thing. The two words are related when used as a negative and used as properly.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-08-2005, 11:45 AM
Bad thread.