PDA

View Full Version : Borrowing from friends

Polyonymous
08-08-2005, 05:00 AM
I'm talking to my friend right now, and it just hit me... I have two of my friends cd's and his shirt at my house. Also, my friend has one of my movies and my bike at his house. (we've both had these items for more than a month and we both use them regularly)

So, what things of yours do your friends have and what things do you have of your friends that you are borrowing?

Or... do you let your friends borrow things? If you do, what do they normally borrow?

Kirobaito
08-08-2005, 05:07 AM
I've been borrowing an old friend's Legend of Dragoon game and he's been borrowing my FFX game for over two years now.

rubah
08-08-2005, 05:10 AM
I'm too miserly to have with this 'borrowing' stuff.

Besides, they don't have any thing much that I want, and vice versa~

kikimm
08-08-2005, 06:43 AM
Nah. I'm way too overprotective of my stuff. Not exactly because I'm selfish, but because I don't want anything to get ruined, or lost, after I spent money on it. I should trust my friends more, but whatever.

And like rubah said, I don't even have anything my friends would want. If I want something, I'll go and get it for myself.

:D

-N-
08-08-2005, 06:54 AM
With really close friends I have no qualms. Otherwise, hands off.

Mindflare
08-08-2005, 06:58 AM
The guys down the hall are currently borrowing my Fedora Core and Windows XP/Server 2000 install disks. I expected them back some time ago... My roomate has also been borrowing my mp3 player for a few months now.

I tend not to borrow other people's things, but I have no problem with letting other borrow my stuff if they're trustworthy, under the condition that it's returned as soon as possible.

Meat Puppet
08-08-2005, 07:09 AM
i keep borrowing my friends girlfriends

Silmaril
08-08-2005, 07:13 AM
A friend of mine has a casette and two books of mine for over three years now and I have her Westlife cassette for the same period. I also have a gift for her that i should have given her two years ago. Another friend of mine has a couple of books of mine. And another has my birthday pressie of mine which she said she was gonna give me three years ago.