PDA

View Full Version : Damn the Dentist

disapointedchild
08-09-2005, 03:59 PM
I just came back from the dentist, man do they scare the crap out of me. My dad is the one who says "Hey dont go, there gonna find something wrong with you."

So are any of yall scared of the dentist, or the doctor, or medical stuff in generall.

themagicroundabout
08-09-2005, 04:04 PM
yeah :mad: ...one of my old dentists had a nervous twitch thingy and it scared the bejebus out of me all the time, i got a new one now but i still don't like 'em :-/

Doomie
08-09-2005, 04:04 PM
Nah, I like my dentist. I'm usually done in about 5 minutes becaus all I need is the cleaning.

Hawkeye
08-09-2005, 04:05 PM
Well, the good thing aobut my dentist is that they let me watch movies and stuff, like Saving Private Ryan, and the ironic thing is, is that they're Mormon! :D

Flying Mullet
08-09-2005, 04:05 PM
Yeah, dentists and doctors don't bother me because I take care of myself.

Well, the good thing aobut my dentist is that they let me watch movies and stuff, like Saving Private Ryan, and the ironic thing is, is that they're Mormon! :D
I'm sorry, I don't follow. What's ironic about being Mormon?

Spiffing Cheese
08-09-2005, 04:08 PM
I was born with stupid teeth :mad2:. So I've had to have quite a lot of work done, like 4 permanent teeth out and stupid braces. But I don't mind going. I used to be terrified, but I'm okay now. :p

Rye
08-09-2005, 04:08 PM
I am afraid of my dentist. Even my father is afraid of my dentist. She's a bad cleaner and she always hurts me with that hooky thing, and she goes insane with it. It's like she takes out her inner rage by cleaning my teeth. Once she started power-sanding my teeth without even asking my Mom or I. My teeth look nicer, but that hurt bad.

My teeth are one of the few things that I really love about my appearance, because they're big, but not too big, and they're straight and white. :)

Selphie Fan
08-09-2005, 05:05 PM
What I really hate is getting oral surgery. It bites trust me.

Chris
08-09-2005, 05:06 PM
I'm not afraid of the dentist; I never go there.

Momiji
08-09-2005, 05:12 PM
I hate going to the dentist... that hook can really hurt.

Polyonymous
08-09-2005, 05:15 PM

It's ironic that a mormon dentist would let him watch a rated R movie like Saving Private Ryan (it is rated R right?).
Personally, I don't really like the dentist that much, but I'm not absolutly terrified of them. Actually, I have to go the the dentist tomorrow. I think it's just for a cleaning though.

Blackmageboi
08-09-2005, 05:23 PM
i am not afraid as of yet

Tama2
08-09-2005, 05:38 PM
I like the dentist. 'cept when I have to sit there with my mouth open and I got a bunch of spit in there.

kikimm
08-09-2005, 05:59 PM
I'm not afraid of the dentist, I just really hate it when I have to go. It's one of the most boring things ever. But my dentist is really nice, so maybe that makes up for it, a little bit.

:D

Shlup
08-09-2005, 06:39 PM
THE DENTIST GIVES ME HAPPY DRUGS.

rubah
08-09-2005, 06:54 PM
SHLUP IS CORRECT.

I hate how they scrape on your teeth though. And especially around my broken tooth, 'cause I always feel like it's going to fall out again:O

Orestes
08-09-2005, 07:14 PM
Eh, I've never really been afraid of the dentist, even after wearing braces and retainers for the better part of my childhood. Don't really love 'em, don't really hate 'em.

ZuZu
08-09-2005, 07:27 PM
Haven't been in dentist for years but I don't scare being there.
no anaesthesia needed! :D

Resha
08-09-2005, 08:29 PM
Going to the dentist = fun fun fun~ I love the mouthwashes and seeing the little bubbles when my teeth are getting cleaned.

Karl
08-09-2005, 08:40 PM

Dr.K
08-09-2005, 10:30 PM
As long as it doesn't involve anaesthetics, I'm dandy.

Mercen-X
08-09-2005, 10:40 PM
I fakking hate the dentist and their fakking scraping tools and their fakking needles they shove as deep into your gums as possible. I especially hated the fakking bubblegum flavored clay moldage they used when I had to get braces. If it ain't real bubblegum then it ain't gonna taste good with the flavor of fakking bubblegum.

However, I don't want to lose my teeth, so I go anyway.

Ryth
08-09-2005, 11:31 PM
I hate it there. They always find something wrong and they give me this red liquid to gargle that makes me vomit now he says I need braces and theres aboslutely nothing wrong with my teeth.

Mr. Graves
08-10-2005, 03:21 AM
I don't really mind it. I mean, going to the dentist is necessary for overall health, and it's not as scary as it sounds.

Shlup
08-10-2005, 03:23 AM
SHLUP IS CORRECT.

I hate how they scrape on your teeth though. And especially around my broken tooth, 'cause I always feel like it's going to fall out again:O
Yeah, the teeth scraping sucks. And when they stick the hook in a cavity. Argh!

lordblazer
08-10-2005, 03:47 AM
anyone who votes never been will be shot on sight.

Leeza
08-10-2005, 03:53 AM
My dentist is cool and I go to my doctor regularly. They don't freak me out. :cat:

Yamaneko
08-10-2005, 04:08 AM
I enjoy the dentist since I have good teeth (no cavities ever in my adult set). There's also this old lady that tells me about her life while she has things in my mouth so I can only nod.

lordblazer
08-10-2005, 04:26 AM
I love the dentist also an dnot because she is freaking hot and i have fantasies of her doing things to me while I'm under the funny gas *day dreams*

Slade
08-10-2005, 06:12 AM
The dentist creeps me out. Everything about it is from a horror movie. Plus it sucks when you get the dentist with breath like a dogs and they bend over you and breath on you............*KO'ed*

Tidus5
08-10-2005, 06:18 AM
I hate that little stuff that they mash onto your teeth. I dunno what its called but it comes in this little tub and its all gritty. They have this little tool that spins around in a circle and makes a crazy high pitched noise when they rub it on you. Does anyone know the stuff I'm talking about?!

I HATE THAT STUFF!!!

Princess_Yuna
08-10-2005, 08:35 AM
I'm not afraid of the dentist; I never go there.
LOL! :p

GooeyToast
08-10-2005, 09:24 AM
People sticking foreign objects into my mouth gives me goosebumps. :O_O:

Silmaril
08-10-2005, 03:56 PM
I had an orthodontist for five years. I liked him alot. After my braces came off in 7th grade, I've never been to the dentist!!!!!

bigbri2k5
08-12-2005, 01:01 PM
my dentist is one of the nicest people ive ever met but he does tell jokes while drilling which is dangerous.

i helped out at a company that fits and fixes dentists equipment like chairs and xrays and i went to about ten different surgeries all over and noticed one thing - all the dental technicians were hot women. i think its time for another checkup :D