PDA

View Full Version : New Madden = Not very fun

RSL
08-09-2005, 04:42 PM
Just a warning for those who haven't rushed out and bought it yet! The passing in the game is really stupid! It's hard to do anything before getting sacked. The new superstar mode is a good cure for insomnia! The franchise mode is the same old same old!

edczxcvbnm
08-09-2005, 04:50 PM
I never liked madden anyways. I like NFL2k Series so I have 2K5. Great game in every way.

YukiKiro
08-09-2005, 06:14 PM
i've never been too keen on the madden games, i suppose my dislike for the game finally shows on the gameplay.

lordblazer
08-09-2005, 06:19 PM
Yeah once madden 04 came out it went the direction the previous madden games on the super nintendo went. Hard to do anything without getting sacked. I mean it sucked in a big way and I heard the one that is out now sucks. But then when i goto a HBCU and these guys start playing it and they say that I suck because i cant playt his game it pisses me off adn i wanna ;lesajfklsdjfndskfhdsifsd

MAS82587
08-09-2005, 07:02 PM
i sort of thought that the new 'qb vision mode' thing would be really hard, so i stuck with ncaa 06 this year, and boy oh boy did it pay off.

RSL
08-09-2005, 07:10 PM
It's not that the QB vision isn't a good idea, I think it is. But it needs to be tweaked. I've only had the game for a couple of hours and I'm sure I could get used to it after awhile but right now I pretty much have to throw to my primary receiver or I'm not throwing at all.

Superstar mode sounded really neat but it is a giant waste of time. Stick with owner mode.