PDA

View Full Version : [That Character]'s Fate (WARNING!!! Harry Potter Spoilers!)

TurkSlayer
08-09-2005, 08:11 PM
The True Fate of Dumbledore. (http://www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com/introduction.html)

For all you Harry Potter fans still mourning, go to this site and see the truth. (Well, it might not be the truth, but its damned convincing! That, and I'm tired of the crying.)

Hawkeye
08-09-2005, 08:12 PM
OMGWTFBBQ NOOOOOO

Rye
08-09-2005, 08:12 PM
I can't even express in words how much that site amuses me. I wonder if people actually went into shock after he died.

TurkSlayer
08-09-2005, 08:14 PM
I can't even express in words how much that site amuses me. I wonder if people actually went into shock after he died.

A few. Friend of mine cried like a baby when he read it.

Doomie
08-09-2005, 08:14 PM
My brand-new copy of Half-Blood Prince became as tear-stained as one of Hagrid's notes, and I remained upset about it all the rest of the day

ZOMG xD

Rye
08-09-2005, 08:15 PM
My brand-new copy of Half-Blood Prince became as tear-stained as one of Hagrid's notes, and I remained upset about it all the rest of the day

ZOMG xD

I bet Doomie made that site, he cried when Dumbledore died. xD

Resha
08-09-2005, 08:17 PM
It didn't affect me at all. *glares around balefully* :(

Psychotic
08-09-2005, 08:18 PM
I wonder how Resha and Doomie knew that Dumbledore died before reading the book. :)

Doomie
08-09-2005, 08:19 PM

ZOMG xD

I bet Doomie made that site, he cried when Dumbledore died. xD

Almost as hard as when Harry broke up with Ginny. :(

Hawkeye
08-09-2005, 08:19 PM
How are you able to live with that self guilt Psy :(

Resha
08-09-2005, 08:20 PM
He isn't. :(

Psychotic
08-09-2005, 08:20 PM
How are you able to live with that self guilt Psy :(In all honesty, I can't.

Hawkeye
08-09-2005, 08:21 PM
Damn, I wished you couldve given me some pointers

Aurey
08-09-2005, 08:26 PM
"I've created this web site for Harry Potter fans who were just as upset as I was upon first reading the new book, to help them understand and feel better about the mysterious "death" of Dumbledore. Think of this site as Half-Blood Prince therapy."

Uhm. What the hell.

That boy just needs therapy, not Harry Potter therapy.

Doomie
08-09-2005, 08:28 PM
Dumbledore is an animagus. He can turn into a Phoenix at will. *nods*

Rye
08-09-2005, 08:29 PM
Dumbledore is an animagus. He can turn into a Phoenix at will. *nods*

xD

eestlinc
08-09-2005, 08:41 PM
this belongs in the <s>Arts and Writing</s> the Lounge, thankfully.

StarlightAngel
08-09-2005, 08:47 PM
Ugh, it took forever to read and seemed like an obsessed fan trying to prove his favorite character wasn't dead. Oh wait, it was.

Buster Sword Strike
08-09-2005, 10:34 PM
Dude, a simple reason Dumbledore might not be dead: Horcrux. He has killed parts of Voldmort and possibly several Death Eaters so he may have been able to use them.

theundeadhero
08-10-2005, 12:14 PM
Whatever happened to mysterious suspence and waiting to see what happens?

fire_of_avalon
08-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Hey. I cried like a baby, jerks. >:O

Dumbledore doesn't have a Horcrux because he wouldn't have wanted to live forever. If he had, he would've kept the Sorcerer's Stone around.

Dumbledore isn't an Animagus because they have to register with the Ministry of Magic, and that list is made a public display. Hermione has seen this list, because that's how she blackmailed Rita Skeeter. She mentioned McGonagall being on the list, but not Dumbledore. Hermione definitely would've mentioned that. Because she's a know-it-all ^_^

Dumbledore is dead, but I don't think Snape is a Death Eater. We shall see.

Doomie
08-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Hey. I cried like a baby, jerks. >:O

Dumbledore doesn't have a Horcrux because he wouldn't have wanted to live forever. If he had, he would've kept the Sorcerer's Stone around.

Dumbledore isn't an Animagus because they have to register with the Ministry of Magic, and that list is made a public display. Hermione has seen this list, because that's how she blackmailed Rita Skeeter. She mentioned McGonagall being on the list, but not Dumbledore. Hermione definitely would've mentioned that. Because she's a know-it-all ^_^

Dumbledore is dead, but I don't think Snape is a Death Eater. We shall see.

Dumbledore can be one of those secwet ones like Rita Skeeter lady. Dumbledore isn't exactly the most law-abiding character in the book. ;)

Psychotic
08-10-2005, 07:28 PM
I doubt Dumbledore used horcruxes, as he would never kill anyone, not even a Death Eater, nor Lord Voldemort himself (notice how he didn't use the Avada Kedarva against him in the Ministry duel, and also notice how he chose to capture the Death Eaters rather than slaughter them), and even if he has killed someone, the way in which he speaks about horcruxes with such contempt makes me think no.

Kirobaito
08-10-2005, 08:51 PM
Dumbledore: "There are things worse than death."

Dumbledore was never scared of dying, and he certainly would never, under any circumstances have used a Horcrux, a Dark Magic.

Kubur
08-12-2005, 11:17 AM
Dumbledore got blasted with the Adva Kadvera curse by Snape but hmmmm....he won't be gone forever