Height:5'11"
Weapon:Inverse sword/Rescue the Princess
Class:Warrior
Element:Non
Special Ablities: Cast elemental black magic
(max 3)Limit breaks:Death Cut, Oblitzeator, and Red Hadel
Relatives/Friends:Vincen Paris, Ashley Schovitz, Philly Reynolds
Enemy:Platypus, Red Gene, and Moticay
History:At 17 he witnessed the murder of his family and his neghbor's. He joined a rebellion group to reliberate his country of Rujca. Afterwards the king of Rujca declared war on Italvance and the king ended up dieng, Nick was voted to be king since the Rujcan king didn't have any relatives left. Nick led Rujca into the war. For a year it continues and Rujca wins. The next year Nick decides to take over the whole planet. With the help of his comrades he succeeds. Two years after this a new war starts up between the whole solar system. Now Nick has to deal with the Liberates and a new team that keeps interfering. At the end he teams up with the liberates to stop the new force that threatens all planets.He and Vincen's party join forces to stop Vincen's brother Platypus.

DJZen
08-10-2005, 12:30 AM
Uhhh... Okay

Name: Torren McHasselhoffgard III
Weapon: nailbat
Armor: Subligar
Class: all around cool person
Theme Song: Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
Special Skills: throwing batteries at people, making phat beats yo, making little children cry
Limit Breaks: Ultimate Typhonic Supreme Double Creation Tapshoe Vortex, Dark Painification Splaughter Torturing Dark Soul Deathicidal Killer, Firecracker In Your Pants
Enemies: Sheep
History: A mutant from birth, Torren was exposed to radiation at a young age and then augmented with cybernetic implants. He was raised on the mean streets of Neo Ghetto Tokyo III and learned the secrets of Tae Fu Jitsu from a blind ninja master. His family and girlfriend were killed in front of him by a drug dealing, axe murdering, child molesting mp3 pirate, leading him down the dark road to revenge. He lost the fight and was left for dead, only to be found and raised by adoptive parents in Neo Suburb Tokyo XIV who realized the he was the prophecized one who would save us all from Evilia, the demon who consumes worlds and is also secretly his father. Then he was abducted by the X Corporation of Planet X headed by the notorious Mr. X. They performed strange experiments on him and erased his memory. He wandered the streets with no clue about who he was, until he fell in love with a young girl who was the one prophesized to save humanity from the OTHER evil beings, and she is secretly the decendant of some other prophesized person who did something important at some point on Planet X which awoke a great ancient evil. Then he got attacked by angels for some reason. And then there's this talking cat who keeps following him around and he can't get it to shut up. God how he hates that cat...

In short, he's a pretty normal person who anyone can relate to.

Ashley Schovitz
08-10-2005, 07:05 PM
Name:Ashley schovitz
Height:5'4''
Weapon:Lance/Lance of Astrophy
Class:Summoner
Element:Light
Special Abilities:Summon my SG Arcia, cast white magic
Limit Breaks:Holmanza, Curity, and Grand Summon
Relatives/Friends:Nick Schovitz, Shana Paris, Philly Reynolds
Enemies:Platypus, Red Gene, and Velena
History: Ashley grew up in an orphanage, because she had yellow eyes and a pair of yellow wings on her back, she was always made fun of. A year after she left, she met Nick, at a cemetary because she was visiting her dead sister Parcilla. Later Ashley joins Nick into war and they accomplish they're goal.

Fireblade13
08-10-2005, 08:42 PM
Name- The Fire Lord
gender- Male
Age- 20
Height 6'0
Weopen- Double edged Blade compoed of molten rock and metal
Class- Dark knight
Element- Fire Duh
Special- Fire Eater, Fire strike, All fire based spells including Flare
Over drive- put Blade in ground to burn everything in a mile radius then major explosion and a dragon of fire attacks one randomperson
Enimies- Good guys with water guns, Tidus
History- Wanted the power of fire knowing ther was magic out ther somewhere until one day he meats the devil he sells his soul for the power than destroys the devil and gets his soul back untilhe realizes that he then cannot kill so he locks it up destroys the key and gives it to monsters[Cliche' I know] and then rules the world until someone finds ou the secret of his weakness.

DJZen
08-11-2005, 03:41 AM
I'm bored, I'll do another one.

Name: Ron Mexico
Job: P.D.
Powers: Gunmanship, Charisma +99 when talking to the ladies, bitchin' Camaro
Limit Breaks: Pull the pin and run.
Story: After being thrown out of the police academy for beeing too dangerous (and too sexy), Ron Mexico started up a small mom & pop all natural produce store. Soon, a Trader Joe's moved into town and drove him out of business. He swore a blood oath of revenge, and promptly burned the place down. Soon the law was after him, but his arresting officer happened to be a woman, and no woman can resist the hairy chested charm of Ron Mexico. She knew that under his rugged, handsome, charming and yet totally anti-authority exterior he was a classy guy. Well, that's what she told herself anyway, and decided to run off with him. After recruiting the kung fu master "The Golden Dragon" and top rated getaway driver Tammy Champaigne, they formed The Winning Team! A vigilante group that fights injustice, the law, and Trader Joe's. Ron Mexico also has to fight off the girls with a stick. OH YEAH!

Azure Chrysanthemum
08-11-2005, 04:00 AM
I'm bored, I'll do another one.

Name: Void
Class: Keeper of Oblivion
Height: Alterable
Weight: Alterable
Appearance: Alterable
Weapon: Void Shard, a morphic shard of the void that can take on any desired shape.
Powers: Void Magic
Element: Void
Limit Breaks: Ultimate Annihilation, Grand Obliteration, Consumption of the Void
History: Void exists as a bridge between life and death, existence and oblivion. The keeper of balance, he is an eternal being who watches but intervenes only when there is a great need. Dedicated wholly to the balance, he is often blunt and no-nonsense, simply because he feels he needn't waste time with minor inconveniences.

rubah
08-11-2005, 04:58 AM
Name: Shannon Havner
Height: 5'6"
Weapon: lemme look it up xD okay, I can't find if I've written it down xD So I'll assume she's unarmed for the time~ maybe with a chain of flowers:D
Class: Hesperald
Element: Space
Special Ablities: Point, Tangent
(max 3)Limit breaks: Universe(not a limit, just an insanely expensive spell, but it's storyline xD)
Relatives/Friends: the other party members xD Shays, Lyssa, Lowell, and Clint, and then Georgie her boyfriendxD
Enemy: Richard
History: http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/shannon.gifShannon is a chick, the daughter of a rich non-aristocrat, who has just graduated from high school in the little kingdom of whateverI'llcall it. She's going out with the son of the queen, and has been for a while, even though the son of a duke who also went to school with them named Richard pays her undesired attentions.
When Georgie and his pals come back from a month-long graduation camping trip out in the woods (involving too much alcohol, too few showers, and a lot of drunken singing) he finds that his arch-rival, Richard, has turned his attentions from Shannon to his own widowed mother, and somehow they have been married the day before. When the Queen is assassinated that night, Shannon accompanies Georgie on a quest to avenge her by punishing the pirate band said to have been behind it. They join up with four people and go off to save teh world~

I first thought she was rather timid and shy:( But she turned out to be bright and cheery and obviously the charismic one in the group that the player loves to love. I just can't figure out how she ended up with an emo boy like georgie. Unless he's hot. He might be.

Name: Shays Ozura
Height: 5' 4"
Weapon: His clodus, which resides in a coca cola can.
Class: AerOmine
Element: Light
Special Ablities: Flicker, Flash
(max 3)Limit breaks: Nova
Relatives/Friends: Shannon, Georgie, Lowell, Lyssa, Clint, various of the AerOmine race
Enemy: Richard
History: http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/shays.gifYoung Shays is an AerOmine-- the guardian of a clodus that requires perpetual twilight to exist in. Therefore he carries it around in an aluminum can :) He is sent off in a coming-of-age quest from the mountain caves that the AerOmine culture resides in, and gets caught up in a plot to avenge the Queen's death. He's a darling innocent boy, sometimes made fun of by his ancient backwards mountaincavish ways xD

Doomie
08-11-2005, 05:01 AM
Torren McHasselhoffgard III

Hahahaha xD

Markus. D
08-11-2005, 02:18 PM
Name: Nik (going by my real name)
Height: Tall... for my age... truuuuust me.
Weapon: Dual Katana
Class:Weapon Master (Katana)
Element: Adamantium
Special Ablities: Invoke Paralysis, Petrify, Doppel Ganger
(max 3)Limit breaks: Quicksilver
Relatives/Friends: There there... alot of em... dont feel like typing them.
Enemy: A couple of people i dont like...
History: At the tender age of 13 is when his depressing life took a turn.
He made a few friends and trained in the art of stunt combat (Katanas and stuff) ... His skanky personality gave him magic powers... and they all lived happily ever after.

Ashley Schovitz
08-11-2005, 07:15 PM
I'm bored so I'll do one again but as my friend.
Name:Shana Paris
Height:5'3"
Weapon:Thisle Brush/Masterpiece
Class:Painter
Element:Non
Special Abilites: Paint marks on enemy to place a curse upon him/her.
Limit Breaks:The Scream, Exed Curse, Blood Painting
Relatives/Friends:Vincen,Veleena,Vajra,Ashley,Nick
Enemies:Platypus,Red Gene, Moticay
History:Living in Vompelli, Italvance, Shana met the prince of Italvance, Vincen Paris. They started dating, after the invasion in Rujca. Vincen was declared the new king, so Vincen picked Shana to marry.She enters another war with her husband to stop Nick and Ashley from ruling New Vera. They fail and another war starts years later. In the end Shana and her husband has to team up with Nick and Ashley's party to save the Solar System from Vincen's dorky little brother Platypus.

Lindy
08-11-2005, 07:34 PM
Name: Blade "Bad Dude"
Height: Too bad for height
Weapon: BAD FISTS
Class: Bad Dude
Element: Too bad for elements
Special Ablities: Being BAD, beating up ninjas
Limit breaks: Bad Punch, Bad Kick
Relatives/Friends: Too BAD for relatives or friends
Enemy: Ninjas
History: Rampant ninja crimes these days...whitehouse is not the exception...

President Ronnie has been kidnapped by the ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue President Ronnie?

black orb
08-11-2005, 08:33 PM
>>> Not my RPG profile but just something I was thinking about, an idea i will develop someday..

Name: Plum Blossom
Gender: It doesnt have gender, but the body resembles a woman.
Height: 500 meters (in the surface), the rest of its body lays in the underground.
Weapon: none
Class: No class..
Element:Unknown
Special Ablities: Healing, Create life, Grant life to the dead. Offensive abilities are unknown.
Relatives/Friends: Unknown
Enemy: Miryad Carcass (a hellish fiend).
History: A being that dwells in a distant reality. Nothing more is known about it.

DJZen
08-12-2005, 05:47 AM
Torren McHasselhoffgard III

Hahahaha xD

That was the only thing you found funny about that? Damn, I've gotta try harder....

KentaRawr!
08-13-2005, 04:40 PM
Name: Leonardo
Height: 2'0"
Weapon: Rat Flail
Class: Warrior
Element: Water
Special Abilities: Mimic
Limit Break: Rat Flail of DOOM
Relatives: Aeris
Enemies: X-Box, Ternarldo, and Krug.
History: Too tragic for human eyes/ears.

Edit: Yeah...I am un-original.

Discord
08-14-2005, 01:53 AM
Name:Roflomg (also known as Sir. Omg)Gender:VariesAge:10-15Height:80% and increasingWeapon:MotormouthArmour:BrainlockClass:King of the "r u k?" kingdom and a newbie to other realmsElement:Cretinism of the VoidSpecials:Incapable of learning anything longer than 6 letters.Limitbreaks:Spamnova and OmnispamRelatives:BIg M0wm@ and F@t D@d8 Enemies:Administrator and Moderators of all still-under-controll forums and chatroomsHistory:yo i wos just gonna rite my history lol its kewl tat i can type so fast omg omg omg so tis is a forum for fffans tis gr8 to tawk 2 uLast Webcam Shot:http://www.fatwillie.net/cpg/albums/userpics/10006/newbie.jpg

Nick Schovitz
08-14-2005, 02:21 AM
Name:Vincen Paris
Height:5'10"
Weapon:Art sword/Ultimate Artist
Class:Art swordsman
Special Abilities: Cast mediocre white magic
Limit Breaks: Art Scoop,Eagle's Wind Slash,VMP Signature
Enemies:Platypus,Red Gene, Flarynt
Relatives/Friends:Nick Schovitz,Platypus,Shana Paris, Ashley Schovitz, Howard Checker
History:He was raised as a prince on the planet of New Vera.At 17 he experienced the death of his father, the result making him king of Italvance. He weds shana and time after his country is under attack by Rujca's army. He fights to defend his land along with other countries' but loses. at the fight at his castle he finds Nick over his mother's dead body. Nick and Vincen meet at the final Showdown on a small island, vincen loses and Nick's side of the army wins and takes control of the planet. Vincen fled to a neighboring planet called Vera. At that planet he becomes a leader to the people. Two years later another war emerges, but this time between the whole solar system, excluding one planet. Vincen 's and Nick's armies fight they way to victory while also suffering from a third party. Vincen founds out that his little brother Platypus is the leader of it, and not only that but Platypus was the one that killed his mother. Vincen and Nick joins forces to take down Platypus's party to save their solar system from destruction.
"'Alright we have a lot of posts, I hope for the future we can have a tournament for this.

crashNUMBERS
08-14-2005, 02:55 AM
Name:崩潰
Height:5'6"
Weapon:Spear also able to wield Dual Daggers, and Wide one handed sword
Class:Dumbass Thief
Special Ablities: Steal, B. Magic, Mug, and Weapon Tech.
(max 3)Limit breaks: Lucifer's Fall
Relatives/Friends: Any EoFF member on my Buddylist
Enemy: Kishi (Hey might as well. theres a section right there)

Christmas
08-14-2005, 08:34 AM
Name:??????
Height: Shorter than the pillars that hold the sky....
Weapon:All soft of "stuffs" From the masamume to the Ultima weapon all up my sleeves.....
Class: It is a secret that nobody will ever know.....
Special Abilities: If you want me to use it on you.......
Limit Breaks: No one see my limit breaks and live to tell the tale......
Enemies: None....Currently finding some....
Relatives/Friends: Do I look like the friendly type?
History: Believed to had existed since the existence of the universe itself. Nobody knows the purpose of it's existence none itself knew. :D

Myself^2
08-14-2005, 09:00 AM
Oooo! Sounds like fun.

Name: Serid
Hight: Roughly 6 foot tall
Weapon: Katana
Class: N/A
Special Abilities: Flight
Enemies: DracoCausis
Friends: None.
History:
After living a short childhood in a nice village, a freak fire burnt 1/2 of it down, including the church where his famially and friends were all praying at the time. They all died and he was left alone. Determined on the idea that God had forsaken him because everyone he ever cared about died in a church, he set his entire life on getting revenge on God, DracoCausis.

ShunNakamura
08-15-2005, 01:48 AM
Ok why not?

Name: Wolfkin

Height: 5'6"

Weapon: Bare Handed and Naginata fighting styles

Class: Druidic Defender of Nature

Element: Living Nature

Special Abilities: ShapeShift

Limit Breaks: Call on Nature
Elemental Blast
Nature's Rage

Enemies: Those who harm the Innocent

-----------Other Information-------------
The Living Nature element allows Wolfkin to adapt any of natures living/restoring processes. Meaning that he can assume the elements of fire, water, earth, wind, life/light/growth, and those that are incompased in these. This however makes him very suceptable to damage from those using the powers of darkness. Including the darker nature of the above elements.
His shapeshift ability allows him to shapeshift into a creature to spy on enemies or to help defend allies. His prefered form is that of the wolf.
Call on Nature causes a random effect. It can heal him or his allies, harm his enemies, boost stats of his allies. Or if Nature feels he is in the wrong it can strengthen and heal his enemies and/or hurt him.
Elemental blast attacks with a ball of chi powered by the element he is currently of. Or in the case of light it can heal everyone on the feild of battle(particually affective against an army of undead.. but can be bad if it heals instead of attacks aganst other foes).
Nature's Rage like Call on Nature can hit him and his allies. In fact it is highly likely to do so, seeing as it causes a force of nature to strike. A Hurricane ain't going to hit just one person afterall. This must be used with caution.
-----------------------BIO---------------------------
He lives in a secluded forest that is capable of defending itself from forces that wish it harm. If a traveler is in the woods Wolkin many times will offer aid. The surronding villages infact send out adventures to find Wolfkin in times of need. Sometimes they succeed other times they don't. Wolfkin follows a thread that the rest do not see or understand.
-------------Weaknesses--------
1)One man cannot be everywhere. And this holds true for this forest dweller. However, he does seem capable of moving nearly instantaneous within his forest while outside he must travel like anyother. Perhaps this is why he stays in his domain.

2)He stays in his domain and rarely leaves. Meaning it is easy to harm others as long as you can keep them from taking refuge in his forest.

3)All dark type attacks can severly harm him, including the dark powers of nature. Be warned though, on occasion with his Nature's Rage and Call on Nature abilities he can turn those dark powers of nature on you.

4)Compared to other warriors his Strength is low and compared to other mages his magic power is low. Thus he can't attack very effectively. Defending is his forte. And counter attacks is what you must watch for.

5)Wolfkin easily tires and sleeps much of the time. Meaning a constant assult will put him to hiding.

kawaiileena
08-18-2005, 04:05 PM
Here's my share! Hope it can reach to all of your expectations! ^_^

FEMALE

Name: Kanarin Takata

Height: 5'5

Weapon: Heavenly Sky Dragon Sword

Armor: Angelic Shield of Light

Class: Warrior

Element: Light

Special Abilities: Can execute healing powers from the four winds and fion magic (same as white magic)

Limit Breaks: Angelic Ball Slash, Speed of Light, Bomerang Chaos

Enemies: Those who tries to kill innocent people for no reason and the people who have killed her family

Personality: Sweet and genuine

Dislikes: Bad people, perverts, bitter sweets

History: Kanarin have lived a happy life as of a child, together with her family and friends. She lived a prosperous and flourishing life, until her family was suddenly killed by a group of unknown people. Seeking revenge and the urge to avenge her family's death, she vows to track the people who have killed simultaneously her loved ones. Now growned up and lived training as a warrior together with her adopted father, she is now ready to travel the lands far and wide to obtain her revenge. ^_^

I'll post the male version soon..... :D

udsuna
08-19-2005, 09:55 AM
Name:Tanari

Height: 6'1''

Weapon: Bare handed, or weapons magically constructed of his own essence.

Class: Green Mage

Element: Spirit/Life

Special Ablities: Spirit communication abilities, supernatural sences, channels spirit through his body to temporarily boost any physical or mental abilities. Capable of rejuvinating his his body even from complete disintigration, so long as he still possesses enough spirit energy for the process.

Limit breaks: Terra Clash. Gaia's Light. Luna's Fury

Enemy: Anyone harnessing dark spirit magic, any threatening the life of the planet, or any his Goddess deems is a target.

History: Originally born many centuries ago in an obscure village being ravaged by a plague. A mysterious stranger approached him, saying he could chose to die there of disease or chose to give himself to the Earth Mother and live as her servant. It wasn't a hard decision.

He learned many secrets, and underwent a mystical ceremony in which he removed a piece of his soul, giving it to the Goddess, and in exchange recieving a piece of her soul. Later he fell in combat in the process of single-handedly stopping an invading army. He was reborn decades later as a woman.

The process continued, and every life he gained new understanding and greater strength. Eventually achieving status as High Master of the green path. If a situation becomes so grim as to require his direct attention, he's willing to take any step, even sacrificing his own life (what should he care, he'll be reborn) for the Goddess' interests.

Skarr
08-24-2005, 04:48 AM
name: scar

sex: male

weapon: a really big ass sword

limit breaks: final kill...blade whisper...black death

description: bout 5" 5....scar on his right eye...duh....his sword has an eye on it...his face is usually hidden by his long...uncombed hair..lol

enemies: do gooders...yes...scar is evil

history:...scar grew up with a mother who abused cocaine...he himself...did drugs...he hates the government...now he has become insane...and wants to kill every politician he comes across... :lol:

strawberryman
08-24-2005, 05:34 AM
*is bored*

Name: Shade
Height: Changes with the use of darkness
Weapon: Changes with the use of darkness
Class: Dark crystal defender
Element: Darkness
Special Ablities: Dark magic
Limit breaks: Apocalypse, Eclipse, Regeneracy
Enemy: ???
History: Keeper of the dark crystal, Shade fights (and kills) any who try to steal it. (It is attached to his body, so it's easier said than done.)

JaytodaP
08-30-2005, 12:43 AM
NAME: Jake
HISTORY: Badass pirate who steals, pillages, plunders, and drinks.
SKILLS: I bet I could kick you in the nuts wicked hard. I also have a very sharp sword, I can steal and insult you.

Captain Maxx Power
08-30-2005, 01:34 AM
Name: Maxx Power
Class: Pirate/Man-Beast
Blood Type: Red
Hair Type: Hairy
Pec Type: Manly
Description: Born in just under seventeen hours, in the first hour of his life Maxx Power almost slid off the table on coming out, almost choked on his umbilical chord but was too awesome to die so early on, took a dump on the nurses hand, had comments about the large size of his package, and proceeded to outscream every other baby in the ward. Since then things have just been getting better. Hail to the King!

DJZen
08-30-2005, 04:25 AM
NAME: Jake
HISTORY: Badass pirate who steals, pillages, plunders, and drinks.
SKILLS: I bet I could kick you in the nuts wicked hard. I also have a very sharp sword, I can steal and insult you.

*immediately heads for the nearest Inn and recruits JaytodaP*

leon123
09-28-2005, 03:36 AM
name:stefan cornejo
weapon:taruspt92
special abilities:ko 1 monster instantly

Don't double post, use the edit/delete button instead.

~Void