PDA

View Full Version : See you in hell....erm...school.....

JaytodaP
08-10-2005, 02:32 AM
I start school up again in 20 days from today.... School sucks. I know I need an education and everything, and I plan on completing school up to 4 years of college and everything. But my Middle School is sooooo much different. Its a big $#!t hole.... and thats just being nice. We got the whole gettho and "white trash" in there. Its the worst. Its hell and my VP is Satan. I kicked a pencil on the floor and she acted like I killed someone. It isnt too bad at first. The first quarter is pretty good but then right after Christmas I've got the weight of the world on my shoulders. Teachers get intense and start yelling at everyone. When Mid-Term week comes along, thats when things start getting the worst though. But right when school starts its pretty bad too. My family is pretty seperated during the 180 days im in hell. I spend an average of 40 hours per week by myself it sucks. My mom and both of my brothers are at college and my dad just goes with his G/F so much. That means I cant go to Fenway anymore. Pretty much through the middle of the year I get soooooo norvice taking tests cuz Im afraid Im gonna fail. Its even worse this year because I got in Advanced classes. I have high expectations too cuz my bros were good students. The worst thing about my school is we cant afford anything. We're on welfare. Our math teachers are english teachers and we ran out of paper last year. Middle school was horrible last year, I even thru-up cuz i was so norvice . I hope its not so bad this year...

I know I sound like a bitch, and I know there are people who have it worse than me...

How bad does your school make you feel?

Tama2
08-10-2005, 02:34 AM
Well.........

My school rocks. I'm sure I sound like a fool for sayin that too. But, it's not your typical school.

rubah
08-10-2005, 02:39 AM
Here's a hint-- high school is awesome.

And it starts the 19th.

And I don't have my summer assignments done yet xD

JaytodaP
08-10-2005, 02:45 AM
There shouldn't be any summer assignments. Thats my time to be with my family be fore they all leave. Plus, I'll read whatever book I damn well please.

Orestes
08-10-2005, 02:46 AM
College was actually a nice change for me, even though the work is harder the atmosphere is just more comforting.

Miriel
08-10-2005, 02:46 AM
I move in on the 18th, classes start on the 22nd. I love my school, but I'm really really not ready for summer to be over.

My 9 AM class is going to slaughter me.

kikimm
08-10-2005, 02:49 AM
I'm not looking forward to it at all. I mean, I'd rather not be this bored right now, but going to school is still the last thing I want to do. I don't want to deal with anything there right now.

Ugh.

:D

MAS82587
08-10-2005, 03:05 AM
lol wait till u get to high school buddy. there are some sweet thing, but also some things that make you say 'wtf'?

Shoeberto
08-10-2005, 03:48 AM
Well, this year at school I get to spend the first three periods of each day sheltered from the rest of the world in an air-conditioned computer lab surrounded by friends. I have this suspicion that I may enjoy myself this year.

Then again, for college shaith I need to be getting involved in some extra curricular, which will lead to less free time at home. We'll see.

Hawkeye
08-10-2005, 04:01 AM
I'm not looking forward to it at all. I mean, I'd rather not be this bored right now, but going to school is still the last thing I want to do. I don't want to deal with anything there right now.

Ugh.

:D

Samuraid
08-10-2005, 04:04 AM
University is interesting.

Sometimes a lot of fun, somtimes not.

Tama2
08-10-2005, 04:05 AM
Back to The Album with you.

Yamaneko
08-10-2005, 04:06 AM
I'm going to school now, and I get three weeks off in September, but I might have to work, and then I go back for the Fall quarter in late September. :(

Madonna
08-10-2005, 04:06 AM
I almost can't wait 'til middle school kicks up again, but I'll be at the college, unable to play Four Square with the kids. ;__;

eestlinc
08-10-2005, 04:07 AM
the public schools around here start classes tomorrow. I'm still a year away from going back for grad school. I kinda miss it. Work is every week.

Kirobaito
08-10-2005, 05:09 AM
I start school next Monday.

1 - AP Psychology
2 - AP Calculus BC
3 - Office Assistnat
4 - AP Statistics
5 - H Engineering Graphics (taking it for the second time, because there aren't any classes for me to take)
6 - AP Government/Economics
7 - Free

Karl
08-10-2005, 05:12 AM
man, i LOVED middle skewl, it was great, all kinds of crap happened like when a friend of mine who was kinda picked on really bad for a long time snapped and stabbed this jackass in the back with a pencil and since then (5 years ago) people still say "dont make me go phinney on you" and it was just so easy, basically just did nothing and drew comics in my notebooks the whole time, freakin great

Karl
08-10-2005, 05:14 AM
I start school next Monday.

1 - AP Psychology
2 - AP Calculus BC
3 - Office Assistnat
4 - AP Statistics
5 - H Engineering Graphics (taking it for the second time, because there aren't any classes for me to take)
6 - AP Government/Economics
7 - Free

mister insanely advanced super scholar here :Oo:
*feels inferior* :love:

Kirobaito
08-10-2005, 05:16 AM
It's not like they're real college classes.

Karl
08-10-2005, 05:18 AM
maybe my town is just dumb, only 1/6 people in ap classes passes in my skewl O_o

bigbri2k5
08-12-2005, 01:24 PM
i found out i start college on the 5th of september. which means no more staying in bed all day.
im looking forward to it because i finally get to do subjects i like plus i know several people from my high school on all of my courses

KuRt
08-12-2005, 01:25 PM
Well my school starts in 4 days :mad2:

Rye
08-12-2005, 01:29 PM
Mine starts on September 7th. Way too soon. xD

Doomie
08-12-2005, 02:08 PM
Meh, I think I said before I don't mind going back to school. It's not as if I do my work anyway, and I still manage to get the grades. Though I will have to work to get into the best college in the city. I guess it will be less enjoyable this year.

Meat Puppet
08-12-2005, 02:12 PM
I wish I was in high school again, the real world SUCKS.

crazybayman
08-12-2005, 03:01 PM
I wish I was in high school again, the real world SUCKS.
Yep.

Primary/Elementary/middle/junior high/high school is a fawkin' joke.

Wait till University/College and then career.....when you have REAL responsibility.

Jojee
08-12-2005, 03:08 PM
I loved high school, but disliked my first year of college. ^_~ I'm expecting more from my second year... although not much more :p Hope you grow to like middle school more.

Kamiko
08-12-2005, 07:14 PM
Skool could be worse. Mine started on August 1st.
I likes it okay.

disapointedchild
08-12-2005, 08:49 PM
I start school in two days.
Damn. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: