PDA

View Full Version : Fight AFTER Velius.

nik0tine
08-10-2005, 10:23 AM
How do I win? One of the assasins kills Rafa in one go, and the other one can kill any of my characters in one hit. How can I go about winning this battle?

Despotus
08-10-2005, 01:25 PM
Speed is one key, I hope you have thief hats. Ninjas and thieves are fast classes to bring. To keep Rafa from being a suicidal pain in the neck, hit her with foxbird or frog. She'll run away from battle when she's a chicken or frog. Check Celia and Lede's individual equipment (Barette and Cachusa) to see which status effects will effect them. Try to steal the aforementioned equipment if you get the chance.

Sasquatch
08-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Here's something interesting about this battle. It might ruin it for you, but it might help you out, too. All it takes is one. You get one of their three people down to critical levels, and the battle's over, they leave.

I went after 'em one at a time, but I made my Ramza a Ninja, so he'd have better Speed. It didn't work as well as I'd planned it, but at least the bitch came and killed me first instead of Rafa, and I could get some things done before Ramza died for good. Unless you want to try stealing their equipment, I'd say go for speed. And, as you can see, Ignore Height helps quite a bit here.

Vod
08-11-2005, 02:07 AM
well the good news is this, you do not have to kill anyone in this fight, weakening any of his assassins or him (don't bother he's the furthest away) will end the fight no problem. I'll admit though I hated this fight with a firey vengence, one thing I reccomend is have one ninja (ramza would be best) with white mage skills and ASAP cast reraise on Rafa, that might help some

Lich3636
08-13-2005, 08:01 PM
I alwase seem to get lucky when i do this fight once ramza as a ninja double crit hit a assasin and i won there my most recent time my wizard/time mage could cast meteor in 4 turns and all 4 of those turns were my party