PDA

View Full Version : Legacy Of Kain

Dreddz
08-10-2005, 11:01 AM
I just got into these games about 2 months ago and I think there great.
It started when I saw Soul Reaver for £2.99 in a shop, so I reached into my jacket and got it, I thought it was great so I got Soul Reaver 2 then Blood Omen 1 + 2, Ive just started Legacy Of Kain Defiance which is ok but turned more into an action game then a adventre game.
The storys to the games all done really good and the music in the game is some of the best ive heard...
Anyone else like these games ?

DMKA
08-10-2005, 11:10 AM
Yes, they're pretty fun. I didn't like Soul Reaver II all that much, but the rest of them were fun. Defiance was my favorite.

MAS82587
08-10-2005, 05:56 PM
ive beat the first one a couple of times. i liked how each boss fight had a special way to kill the boss that u had to figure out.

Ultima Shadow
08-10-2005, 09:57 PM
Yeah, I love these games. The story is very intressting, the battles never gets boring (even though they could be improved a little) and the music is great.

My personal fav character is, of course, Raziel. :cool:

Dreddz
08-10-2005, 10:54 PM
I prefer Kain as a character, but I prefer Raziels games......arghhh..

DJZen
08-11-2005, 03:18 AM
I agree with gibbi8. It's much more fun to actually play as Kain the character (kill the innocent and drink them dry, then beat up some demons), but Raziel makes for a more fun gameplay experience. Blood Omen 1 will always hold a special place in my heart.