PDA

View Full Version : Diablo II piss and moan thread

Flying Mullet
08-10-2005, 07:10 PM
Okay, so this thread is for those that play Diablo II and need to vent.

I've been playing online on the ladder the last couple of days since season 3 started and already I'm remembering why online can suck.

I'm tired of playing in a game where the someone says they have something free and 20,000 people come in saying "want free", "give me my free", "free now", "where's my free", etc... People need to have a little common courtesy and ask for an item, not demand it. I have created a couple of games where I announce free stuff and I purposely give it to people that ask who has the free whatever and if they can have it, please.

The other thing is I've hopped in games where the party is in act 4 or 5 while I'm back in act 2 or 3 to get some levels and just dink around. Later on other people will join the game and party together in the areas I'm playing in and gripe that I'm not partying with them and taking their stuff. Listen putz's, I was here first and if you don't like it leave. Just because you're in a party doesn't mean that you have right-of-way to everything.

Whew, that's enough for now.

So anyone else laddering right now?

Erdrick Holmes
08-10-2005, 07:21 PM
I was laddering. I made a ladder pally and I was doing good with him, but I haven't played in a month so I'm sure he's gone by now.

Flying Mullet
08-10-2005, 07:22 PM
He's probably not laddered now.

They just started season three a couple of days ago so any character made before that is not a ladder.

Meat Puppet
08-10-2005, 07:23 PM
i haven't play it but can i still piss and moan plz plz

ZeZipster
08-10-2005, 07:25 PM
want free

Lindy
08-10-2005, 07:28 PM
obaby, lets do our 189334th Meph run for that armour that's one more point stronger than the previous set we got! WOO!

D2 is ok at first, then it just grows to be...tiring, as it gets repetitive.

Yes, I have played it online, yes, it was just as boring.

As were the freaking griefing bastards, hate them all.

Flying Mullet
08-10-2005, 07:29 PM
want free:smash:

KoShiatar
08-10-2005, 08:37 PM
If you don't mind playng an old game, quit Diablo2 and play Diablo.
It's nice and people are nicer, too. And they give away objects they don't need with generosity.

Craig
08-10-2005, 08:44 PM
I've got a level 80 Assassin. But doing the same thing over and over does get pretty tedious.

Which is why I no longer play.

Shoeberto
08-10-2005, 09:11 PM
D2 is ok at first, then it just grows to be...tiring, as it gets repetitive.
Yeah, I got tired of the game really fast. My friend got hooked on it and was always asking if I would get online. I rarely did, just because the game was so effin repetitive.

From time to time, I might log on just to play around with a character, but it's not very often.

Flying Mullet
08-10-2005, 09:47 PM
I agree it's repetitive. I haven't played in a half a year to a year and since the new ladder started I thought it would be fun to give it another go. I'm only half way through the third act on normal difficulty so it's been fun so far.

Azure Chrysanthemum
08-10-2005, 11:45 PM
They started a new ladder? I may have to get in on that.

Most people who play though are really irritating, I generally only like playing with people I know.

Necro and I were running around awhile back, it was pretty fun. I might have to pop on and meet up with you.

Flying Mullet
08-10-2005, 11:50 PM
Yeah, ladder season 3 started a couple of days ago.

Markus. D
08-11-2005, 09:27 AM
*vents anger because thread maker is letting me*

i hate diablo 2... only the music is good.

Necronopticous
08-11-2005, 09:32 AM
Necro and I were running around awhile back.Good times.

Anyway, I really enjoy Diablo 2, but in my opinion it's the most fun to only play with a group of friends and never break out of that. That's generally how I have my best experiences with the game.

tailz
08-11-2005, 09:43 AM
If you don't mind playng an old game, quit Diablo2 and play Diablo.
It's nice and people are nicer, too. And they give away objects they don't need with generosity.

they only give it because they can dupe it

but d2 is a fun game but starts to get boring fast but if you play with a lot of people you know theres no problem baal run on hell difficulty no problem (and i play with 3 other persons) its to easy the give item part sucks it ruins the game imo you can get items on normal diffi wich you are only supposed to have on hell

DMKA
08-11-2005, 12:44 PM
the world sux omg stfu internet my parents wont buy me a cabel modem so dialup nooooo

Dr.K
08-11-2005, 01:10 PM
I used to play online, but I got bored fairly quickly, D2 just didn't have that 'feel' of 1, although it was a hell of alot more complex.
I also shared your pain GREATLY over the 'say please' issue. The amount of tards playing that game is a shocker.