PDA

View Full Version : Ideal Weapons and Armour

Bomber
08-11-2005, 12:01 AM
What, in your opinion, are the best attributes to equip on weapons and armour? If you could create ideal equipment, what would they have?

Spammerman
08-11-2005, 12:28 AM
im sure its not the best combination but if im tryin to level up some1, i give them a weapon that has a stonetouch or stonestrike ability to help them kill ppl faster

rubah
08-11-2005, 12:41 AM
Break Damage Limit- Piercing- Evade and Counter-
Break HP Limit- Auto-Life- Ribbon- Auto-Haste

of course you can't have ribbon in the american version, so I would settle for deathproof:(

GAPplaya
08-11-2005, 02:18 AM

of course you can't have ribbon in the american version, so I would settle for deathproof:(

^^^^^^^^^ ^_^ yay. someone did the same thing i did!

SammieBabe
08-11-2005, 02:23 AM
I'd have to throw One MP cost for your magic users

Bomber
08-11-2005, 05:39 AM
of course you can't have ribbon in the american version...
I know, and I think that really sucks!

Anyway, I just use the celestial weapons as they are maxed out. As for armour, Break HP and MP Limits are good, and I think I'd throw in two of Auto-Haste, Auto-Protect, and Auto-Regen just for good measure.

Thorn
08-11-2005, 06:29 AM
I think an armour that has Anti - Fire,Water,Lightning,Ice is pretty cool, but obviously when you vs Braskas Final Aeon, that isnt a huge concern.

Weapon...Stonetouch is great for training, I got a weapon for Kimhari which has StoneTouch,SleepTouch,Poison Touch,Dark Touch. The monster is rarely able to hit Kimhari afterwards.

syun_ukiya
08-11-2005, 10:18 AM

there is no auto-life ability.. if there is i would really like to have one.

as for the question..
weapon: triple overdrive, break dmg limit, evade and counter (enough, just get the celestial weapons..)

armor: auto-protect, break-hp limit, ribbon, auto-haste.. break hp limit can be replaced by auto-phoenix and auto-protect isn't necessary when fighting dark aeons. but penance is a different story.

Cruise Control
08-11-2005, 12:50 PM
I like stonetouch, str +20%, peircing, and sensor.

Auto remedy, autoprotect, defense +20%, and hp +10%

lionhearted
08-14-2005, 09:07 PM
Weapon: Break Damage Limit, Evade and Counter, One MP Cost, Triple Overdrive

Armour: Break HP Limit, Break MP Limit, Ribbon, HP+30%

rubah
08-14-2005, 09:25 PM

there is no auto-life ability.. if there is i would really like to have one.

Auto-Phoenix then. You'll just have to keep someone alive.