PDA

View Full Version : Crono or Serge...1v1

Omni-Slash Master
08-11-2005, 12:22 AM
who do you prefer out of crono and serge?
i prefer crono, i dunno why, he kinda reminds me of goku with this hair ;) dont get me wrong, i liked serge but hes just not as good as crono

Plus crono has better team mates

Mercen-X
08-11-2005, 01:01 AM
I like Serge's dress-style and his weapon. I think Crono has better attacks though.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-11-2005, 01:01 AM
Since neither of them talk, the only clues to their personalities are the emotions evident in their character artwork.

http://norbert-x.com/rock/userfiles/Kishi/chronoava.gif:"Are you ready for an adventure baby this is going to be awesome!!!"

http://norbert-x.com/rock/userfiles/Kishi/sergeava.gif: "Lalala I like to fish."

edczxcvbnm
08-11-2005, 03:22 AM
I like them both equally since they are me as I was put into their roles and got to make their decision. They never said anything because that is not what I might have been thinking.

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 08:21 AM
crono gets married. but serge doesn't. (as far as we know)

serge uses a sweet swallow (double sided sword thing). but crono uses a regular sword.

crono is friends with magus (if you chose him). but chrono has a stupid fake magus (guile) (also if you chose him)

serge is friends with glenn (double einlanzers baby, hell yeah..). but crono has frog (only one sword)

so many more differences... advantages and disadvantages... gah so hard to choose. but im' going to have to say crono because he's more classic i guess, and he was the first. as serge was cool, but it wasn't anything special as he was the second.

Destai
08-11-2005, 07:07 PM
Serge. Chronos personality annoyed me.

Aidan
08-11-2005, 09:15 PM
crono, i dunno why, he kinda reminds me of goku with this hair ;)

that is because the animator of db and dbz did alot of artwork for chrono trigger.

crono beats serge. only by a little. mainly because hes classic and got a sword.

StarlightAngel
08-12-2005, 01:43 AM
Crono :p

Discord
08-13-2005, 05:30 PM
Since neither of them talk, the only clues to their personalities are the emotions evident in their character artwork.

http://norbert-x.com/rock/userfiles/Kishi/chronoava.gif:"Are you ready for an adventure baby this is going to be awesome!!!"

http://norbert-x.com/rock/userfiles/Kishi/sergeava.gif: "Lalala I like to fish."

Erm... Serge talks in Radical Dreamers, but since the developers say that its all happening in a different dimension, I suppose it doesn't count.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-13-2005, 05:35 PM
I, and I assume everyone else, was referring to Chrono Cross Serge.

<-Wakka->
08-16-2005, 03:28 PM
never played CC but Crono was definately coooooool, how could he lose when he uses stuff like Confuse to do 4 hits and Luminaire, Crono would thrash Serge any day.

Rengori
08-16-2005, 03:51 PM
Crono > Serge

Throw Serge in a flooded spike pit full of alligaters, and once he's horribly mutilated, drain the pit and pour a vat of acid or two in there.

Serge wasn't nearly as cool as Crono.

Wiegrahf42
08-16-2005, 09:18 PM
It's a tie. They're both great. Crono was heroic though when hesacraficed himself

G SpOtZ
08-16-2005, 09:37 PM
It's a tie. They're both great. Crono was heroic though when hesacraficed himself
true. serge only concentrates on figureing out what is exactly going on.

serge's thoughts: what the hell? i wanna go home and do my hot girlfriend or else she'll hit me over the head with a frying pan!
wutta wuss.

SomethingBig
08-17-2005, 02:45 AM
Magus giving Crono the honor of fighting with him is proof enough that Crono > Serge.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-17-2005, 03:18 AM
Magus was never even around to judge Serge, and he never acknowledged Chrono in A.D. 600. He was only interested in Frog.

Sephex
08-17-2005, 04:34 AM
I like both of them in their own way. Come to think of it, I am a sucker for silent protagonists.

abrojtm
08-17-2005, 05:43 AM
serge uses a sweet swallow (double sided sword thing). but crono uses a regular sword.

Actually, Crono has a sword called "Swallow". His weapon is more of a katana-style sword than a regular sword.

Crono owns Serge, by the way.

Doomie
08-17-2005, 02:13 PM
Wow, Serge is really taking a beating. I'll say him so he doesn't look like such a loser. To be fair, he really isn't all that bad. Serge and Glenn were awesome. The third character was usually a toss-up between Karsh, Zoah, hell...even Draggy or whatever the hell is name is. Although I think the first time I played I kept Karsh and Zoah. WTVRs

Destai
08-17-2005, 05:16 PM
Magus giving Crono the honor of fighting with him is proof enough that Crono > Serge.I smell fanbois...

SomethingBig
08-18-2005, 02:40 AM
What, you guys wanted a serious answer? Rainbow > Spectra Swallow. Confuse, though not Chrono's final tech, > Flying Arrow.

ShunNakamura
08-18-2005, 03:08 AM
Well If I just go by how easily I got through the game with relying mostly on the main character.. I'd have to go with Serge.

By special techs... well Chrono just has far better techs and dual and triple techs. Stat wise I think Serge could take Chrono as well.. though I should prolly go back and recheck that .. been awhile.

Peter_20
08-19-2005, 01:50 PM

LOL! :D

I´ll go with Chrono any day, btw.
He just rules for some reason.

Neen
08-24-2005, 09:09 PM
Meh. I don't like Crono. Serge all the way.

I mean, heck, he may be quiet and all that....but the guy kicks. He KICKS...kicks major ass that is.

Robesphere
09-12-2005, 08:26 PM
I'll go with Crono too. Serge looks like a Gypsy, I think.

Skyblade
09-12-2005, 10:41 PM
I haven't played CC, but Crono was awesome.

For the record: Crono uses katanas, while Frog uses broadswords.

Also, I've heard a lot of mention of Glenn in CC. Is that the same guy as Frog? Frog's real name was Glenn, he just chose Frog after being transformed by Magus.

Masamuneˇ1600
09-12-2005, 11:05 PM
Also, I've heard a lot of mention of Glenn in CC. Is that the same guy as Frog? Frog's real name was Glenn, he just chose Frog after being transformed by Magus.

No, Glenn in CC is a completely different character.

Skyblade
09-13-2005, 09:02 AM

No, Glenn in CC is a completely different character.

Dang. That's no fun.

Eiko Guy
03-06-2006, 03:06 AM
crono is serges best friend becuz that is serge's b**** you know how many times did crono kill fate zero how mny ppl like serge enough to help him a heck of a lot more than crono and crono could have stopped existence on accident while serge would mess up one diension and then live in another so yeah serge pwns crono

Dreddz
03-06-2006, 03:40 PM
Serge is superior, Crono may be more memorable as the Chrono series mascot, but Its easier to get attached to Serge, and if either of them had to be sacrificed, Im glad it was Crono.

Rostum
03-09-2006, 10:41 PM
crono is serges best friend becuz that is serge's b**** you know how many times did crono kill fate zero how mny ppl like serge enough to help him a heck of a lot more than crono and crono could have stopped existence on accident while serge would mess up one diension and then live in another so yeah serge pwns crono

English, do you speak it? I don't understand anything from that.

Jsb01
03-09-2006, 10:57 PM
Crono

JackNapier
03-09-2006, 11:36 PM
Dang. That's no fun.
Isn't Glenn in CC named after "A Former Great Warrior of Guardia"....hmmmm sounds familliar. Considering there's only ever been one famous Glenn in Guardia ever.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-10-2006, 03:02 PM
Don't revive old threads.