PDA

View Full Version : Oh man.

-N-
08-11-2005, 09:31 AM
Neel> I haven't gotten the money yet.
Neel> But if I did get it
Neel> I guarantee about half would be spent on booze.
boriszilla> thats the way to go!
* frunk has joined #eoff
frunk> yhi
boriszilla> i speant most of my loan on booze
boriszilla> and now i'm £1000 in debt
boriszilla> ^____^
frunk> sounds like my life
boriszilla> yup!
boriszilla> xDDDD
boriszilla> we're all alchis!
frunk> i propose all the eoff alchies meet and get plastered
frunk> we can call it "Thats Booze!"
Neel> OMG
Neel> I agree with the eoff alcoholics meetup!EoFF AAs, converge! Where should we meet?

I vote Scotland, so I can drink an asston of Scotch. :D

boris no no
08-11-2005, 09:36 AM
whooooooot!
scotland sounds about right ;p
and then we can crash at BoBs and eat all his food! ;p ;p
<33333333333333333333333333

Loony BoB
08-11-2005, 09:36 AM
So long as you don't throw up in my flat. Or on the stairs, for that matter. If you do, you'll be cleaning it up with either your hair or your tongue.

frunk
08-11-2005, 09:45 AM
See scotland sounds freaking buitifull, but I live in Canada and I'm poor. Speaking of which, hows about Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada? the drinking age is 18 and I live here, so everyone can feel my pain. Trust me it makes you want to drink more.
Oh and we have cheap and very strong booze, its called Black-Label and kicks mucho-ass. Tastes damn good too.

boris no no
08-11-2005, 09:58 AM
So long as you don't throw up in my flat. Or on the stairs, for that matter. If you do, you'll be cleaning it up with either your hair or your tongue.
xDDDD my tongue. to try and salavage the sweet sweet alcohol!

Boosk
08-11-2005, 10:48 AM
Sounds pretty mega! Hope I'll be able to go!! The alcholic beverages are on me!!

Kagga :love:

Meat Puppet
08-11-2005, 11:25 AM
yhi

frunk
08-11-2005, 11:49 AM
I'm not kidding, come up to Winnipeg, christ, I'll even clean my apartment and let people stay here.

DK
08-11-2005, 11:58 AM
I will drink you all under the table. Any time, anywhere. >:O

Dr.K
08-11-2005, 02:01 PM
Who needs a table? Let's just get naked.

crazybayman
08-11-2005, 02:04 PM
pfft.........everyone knows that UK people can't drink

Rye
08-11-2005, 02:25 PM
Take pictures and videos, PLEASE. I need to see this. xD

frunk
08-11-2005, 02:30 PM
this should seriously become an important topic. We must do this, I've always wanted to meet people from EoFF, and getting drunk is always fun.

Brian The Pink Shark
08-11-2005, 02:32 PM
Neel> I haven't gotten the money yet.
Neel> But if I did get it
Neel> I guarantee about half would be spent on booze.
boriszilla> thats the way to go!
* frunk has joined #eoff
frunk> yhi
boriszilla> i speant most of my loan on booze
boriszilla> and now i'm £1000 in debt
boriszilla> ^____^
frunk> sounds like my life
boriszilla> yup!
boriszilla> xDDDD
boriszilla> we're all alchis!
frunk> i propose all the eoff alchies meet and get plastered
frunk> we can call it "Thats Booze!"
Neel> OMG
Neel> I agree with the eoff alcoholics meetup!EoFF AAs, converge! Where should we meet?

I vote Scotland, so I can drink an asston of Scotch. :D

missed your chance, scottish meet up was last month :choc:

Doomie
08-11-2005, 02:34 PM
See scotland sounds freaking buitifull, but I live in Canada and I'm poor. Speaking of which, hows about Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada? the drinking age is 18 and I live here, so everyone can feel my pain. Trust me it makes you want to drink more.
Oh and we have cheap and very strong booze, its called Black-Label and kicks mucho-ass. Tastes damn good too.

Black-Label has to be the biggest pile of crap ever. :eek: xD

Loony BoB
08-11-2005, 02:34 PM
Well, if you want it to be in Canada, boris here is too poor to go there. If Neel wants it in Scotland, that will be difficult with that whole moving to New Zealand thing... let's just say that I'm not counting on anything. :p I'll sticky it if it's actually being seriously organised and a lot of people are going, maybe. But chances are the topic will stay around the top anyway if it gets that far, much like every other meetup topic does.

missed your chance, scottish meet up was last month :choc:
And last week. :p

frunk
08-11-2005, 02:35 PM
boris could always hitch hike
see the thing is i can't drink in the US because i'm only 19. and they US has that crap-ass 21 druinking law. hmmmm. we must think

-N-
08-11-2005, 02:50 PM
I will drink you all under the table. Any time, anywhere. >:OI'd say "BRING IT YOU SKINNY INDIAN" but I saw your pictures from BoB's meetup and that is clearly not the case. :o

I vaguely remember making this thread last night, so having it stickied would be hilarious in so many ways.

Orestes
08-11-2005, 03:43 PM
Don't forget to bring your drinking shoes.

The Jamie Star Scenario
08-11-2005, 03:51 PM
pfft.........everyone knows that UK people can't drinkI can drink! But only with a straw...

Anyway, if there isn't a meet up at least everyone who wants to can get really really drunk and then log on to chat and you rabble rabble rabble in there for an hour or so. I'd say 3am on a Tuesday night sometime that is usually when I go out (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday night are good to).

DK
08-11-2005, 05:08 PM
I'd say "BRING IT YOU SKINNY INDIAN" but I saw your pictures from BoB's meetup and that is clearly not the case. :o

xDDD Nope. I'm one of those special, large indians. One day i'll have a volvo dealership and a string of cornershops :D

And Pfft, UK people can drink, and we can also brew drinks that don't taste like water. B)

crazybayman
08-11-2005, 05:14 PM
And Pfft, UK people can drink, and we can also brew drinks that don't taste like water. B)
More like Molasses, or engine oil, huh?

DK
08-11-2005, 05:19 PM
Don't take it out on us, it's not our fault your baby beer makes proper beer taste too bitter for you. :cool:

crazybayman
08-11-2005, 05:39 PM
Don't take it out on us, it's not our fault your baby beer makes proper beer taste too bitter for you. :cool:
Beer? Who's talking about Beer? That $hit is just pussy drink with barley, some other $hit, and a little bit of alcohol.

I'm talking Alchi............the real deal.......the French in St. Pierre use it to clean their boat engines. Us Newfs use it to replace Vodka.

In the Hazard County, they call it "Shine".

Loony BoB
08-11-2005, 06:26 PM
Okay. Dan, you bring a pint o' beer. crazybayman, you bring a pint of your Alchi. Then we'll play the "Tough vs. Stupid" game!

People bragging over how strong their drink is are silly. :)

SeeDRankLou
08-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Bring it on yo!!! I got a bottle of Greygoose with my name on it that will be all gone tonight. :tongue:

But seriously, it would be cool if it happened. Unfortunately, I live in Texas, which is far away from everyone on this thread. The closest member to me is KB, and he's still quite a distance from me. Oh well, I'll be practicing tonight anway, so it's all good. They have this great drink special at JR's tonight, it's $0.25 more for top shelf liquor. Hopefully I'll make it to work tomorrow.

Boosk
08-11-2005, 07:26 PM
Where will be the best place to have another meet up though?
I dont think peeps can come over here to mine and borises again because I will be moving to Hull soon :(and she has tuns to sort out uni wise (i guess)

Id love to go to scotland but then the people who live down south will want to come but itll be too far :(

Kagga :love:

Loony BoB
08-11-2005, 08:08 PM
Well then, they can just dig deep into their pockets and spend a few months saving up their precious pennies! Anyway, I just spent about £200 on the last meetup I got involved with. There's no way I'm paying to go travel to Birmingham or something after that, at least not for a while. I'm already booked for Cornwall later this year anyway.

DK
08-11-2005, 09:01 PM
Therefore I propose we have it in Cornwall so we can all drink scrumpy. B)

eestlinc
08-11-2005, 09:33 PM
I'll be in Bozeman, Montana on September 1st, so everyone come there.

-N-
08-11-2005, 10:25 PM
Bring it on yo!!! I got a bottle of Greygoose with my name on it that will be all gone tonight. :tongue:

But seriously, it would be cool if it happened. Unfortunately, I live in Texas, which is far away from everyone on this thread. The closest member to me is KB, and he's still quite a distance from me. Oh well, I'll be practicing tonight anway, so it's all good. They have this great drink special at JR's tonight, it's $0.25 more for top shelf liquor. Hopefully I'll make it to work tomorrow.Oh crap I still have to get drunk with you in Houston huh. :D

frunk
08-14-2005, 12:59 PM
ok after some though scotland does sound better
i'm going to have to start saving thoug. any idea how much airfare would be from winnipeg?

escobert
08-14-2005, 03:52 PM
We can meet at my house :D

Meat Puppet
08-14-2005, 03:55 PM
:smash: